Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,401 members, 7,846,700 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Photos: Final Year Student Creates Bronze Bust Sculpture Of The Ooni Of Ife - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos: Final Year Student Creates Bronze Bust Sculpture Of The Ooni Of Ife (584 Views)

Sculpture Garden At The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria (Video, Photos) / UNN Student Creates A Motorcycle From Palm Fronds And Fibre / Student Moulds Bronze Sculpture Of The Ooni Of Ife For His Project (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Final Year Student Creates Bronze Bust Sculpture Of The Ooni Of Ife by Dapromzy333(m): 11:37am On May 01, 2017
A bust is a sculpted or cast representation of the upper part of the human figure, depicting a person's head and neck, and a variable portion of the chest and shoulders. According to Raymond, @Okizle on twitter, his cousin is creating a bust sculpture of the Ooni of Ife in Bronze, for his final year project. Looks good so far. More photos after the cut...

http://solutionclass.com/forum2_theme_1123416.xhtml?tema=1039

1 Like

Re: Photos: Final Year Student Creates Bronze Bust Sculpture Of The Ooni Of Ife by Dapromzy333(m): 11:38am On May 01, 2017

Re: Photos: Final Year Student Creates Bronze Bust Sculpture Of The Ooni Of Ife by Dapromzy333(m): 11:41am On May 01, 2017
Lala

Re: Photos: Final Year Student Creates Bronze Bust Sculpture Of The Ooni Of Ife by Nogodye(m): 11:45am On May 01, 2017
The guy tried oo.I celebrate you...He should be encourage.
Re: Photos: Final Year Student Creates Bronze Bust Sculpture Of The Ooni Of Ife by Mologi(m): 11:45am On May 01, 2017
I salute the man...
Re: Photos: Final Year Student Creates Bronze Bust Sculpture Of The Ooni Of Ife by Partnerbiz(f): 11:56am On May 01, 2017
The thing fine cos Ooni no bad.
Make him go create Buhari own.

See below
Re: Photos: Final Year Student Creates Bronze Bust Sculpture Of The Ooni Of Ife by KevMitnick: 12:08pm On May 01, 2017
Wow... Very nice. Looks good too
Re: Photos: Final Year Student Creates Bronze Bust Sculpture Of The Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 01, 2017
nice one.... akinlolu is ooni boy take it or leave it. quote me kor shoriburuku
Re: Photos: Final Year Student Creates Bronze Bust Sculpture Of The Ooni Of Ife by babyfaceafrica: 1:39pm On May 01, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Photos: Final Year Student Creates Bronze Bust Sculpture Of The Ooni Of Ife by Nutase: 3:33pm On May 01, 2017
cool Who will do for Oba of Elegushi
Re: Photos: Final Year Student Creates Bronze Bust Sculpture Of The Ooni Of Ife by shams040(m): 5:21pm On May 01, 2017
I knw dis guy fine art oau
Re: Photos: Final Year Student Creates Bronze Bust Sculpture Of The Ooni Of Ife by oldfoolnigger(m): 5:27pm On May 01, 2017
Weldon sir.job for sure after graduation. my guy gets sense no be small

(1) (Reply)

World Bank PAN African Scholarship 2017 / My Jamb Result. / What Is Economics? Branches Of Economics - Why Do We Study Of Economics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.