Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

I Am A Biafran - SE Politician, Emanuel Iwuanyawu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am A Biafran - SE Politician, Emanuel Iwuanyawu (1217 Views)

Francesca Emanuel Is Dead / Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" / We Will Hunt Down Every SE Politician In Nigeria We Are IPOB, We Don’t Forgive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Biafran - SE Politician, Emanuel Iwuanyawu by Eventoned: 1:38pm On May 01, 2017
Former Presidential candidate, Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu, says he is a Biafran just as the Hausas are known as Arewas and Yorubas are known as Oduduwas. Iwuanyanwu said this over the weekend while reacting to the release of IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu last week.

According to Iwuanyanwu, there was no reason for the Federal Government to have detained Kanu in the first place.

“[i]I have always said that was no reason detaining Nnamdi Kanu. In the law of this country which I know unless you have arms. Nnamdi Kanu didn’t commit any treason. Treason is when you take up arms against the government, he didn’t take up any arms, there was no reason whatsoever for detaining him, because everybody have the right to say I want Biafra, everybody have the right to say I want Biafra. For God’s sake, I’ve made it clear to people that Biafra is for the Igbo. Hausas are Arewas, Yorubas are Oduduwas and we are Biafrans. There is a problem we have because Biafra fought a war and people are ashamed to say they are Biafrans but I am not afraid to say I am a Biafran. Biafra is part of Nigeria, Arewa is part of Nigeria, Oduduwa is part of Nigeria; all of us are there. If a person from Oduduwa takes up arms to secede from Nigeria, its treason but if one is just saying by words of mouth, it just an ordinary expression of public opinion. There is no law that makes such a person get convicted by just saying we want to secede, it’s a right of expression. But if somebody from Oduduwa is amassing arms to topple the government to secede, its treason.

If somebody from Arewa is amassing arms to topple the government, its treason, if somebody from Biafra, because all of us are from Biafra I am from Biafra, to topple government, its treason. But if I come and say I want Biafra, it’s no offence. To the best of my knowledge Kanu didn’t have any violent means. All he said was that he wanted Biafra. He shouldn’t have been detained in the first place, I said it long ago. I said the government is making him a hero but people misquoted me and said I said government should jail him. No, I said that getting an innocent person, putting him in prison, they are making him a hero. So what Nnamdi Kanu is now is a hero because of all these. So he has not committed any offence and shouldn’t have been in detention in the first place. But there are also some parts of Igbo, who since after the war, they don’t want to talk about Biafra. You cannot wish away Biafra, Biafra is there just like you can’t wish away Oduduwa or Arewa.”[/i]he said.

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/biafran-igbo-politician-emmanuel-iwuanyawu/

Cc: mynd44, lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: I Am A Biafran - SE Politician, Emanuel Iwuanyawu by lorenzmond(m): 1:40pm On May 01, 2017
This is a nice one

1 Like

Re: I Am A Biafran - SE Politician, Emanuel Iwuanyawu by sarrki(m): 1:40pm On May 01, 2017
And then so what?

When then

All nah political relevance una day seek

Nnamdi kanu is wiser now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Biafran - SE Politician, Emanuel Iwuanyawu by agbangam: 1:41pm On May 01, 2017
We don hear, so shud we fry beans
Abeg where gberra, come see one agbaya Ipob red cap chief forming biafra while his passport still says NIGERIAN cheesy.
If only dis pple knew y Nnamdi was freed, Kanu has been cautioned n in no time Kanu will go ghost mode just like Uwauzurike. Lots of dialogue between those visiting him in prison and dem begging d FG had taken place. Same justice Binta Nyako dat ordered his secret trial all of a sudden changed her tone. She did not only threw away some of d cases, she even granted him bail using health condition to foool us all. Same FG dat has refused to release him all dis while suddenly obeyed d court order. If u guys did observe dat all of a sudden Kanu was no longer violent like he is used to do @ court room. Abeg d guy don back-track cos if hadn't d Fulani/hausa men for FG for just leave am for prison and heaven no go fall. God help us all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Biafran - SE Politician, Emanuel Iwuanyawu by christejames(m): 1:41pm On May 01, 2017
Gradually you guys are falling to Kanu's philosophy, something that you initially never wanted to hear about...

Success and freedom truly begets many prodigies!

12 Likes

Re: I Am A Biafran - SE Politician, Emanuel Iwuanyawu by Igboesika: 1:41pm On May 01, 2017
Don't tell me that this fresh month would be another terrible month for afonjas. Most of them are still recovering from April shock , now this again.

Unity beggars, behold another heart breaking news, what do you have to say again if not expression of frustration ?

THE SUN SHALL RISE AGAIN!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Biafran - SE Politician, Emanuel Iwuanyawu by sarrki(m): 1:42pm On May 01, 2017
lorenzmond:
This is a nice one

All seeking political relevance

They want to use Nnamdi kanu popularity among the Igbos miscreants

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Biafran - SE Politician, Emanuel Iwuanyawu by NoBasisForUnity: 1:44pm On May 01, 2017
This corrupt obesed man should go and take a sit. IPOB know true Biafrans and time shall tell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Biafran - SE Politician, Emanuel Iwuanyawu by omenkaLives(m): 1:48pm On May 01, 2017
For God’s sake, I’ve made it clear to people that Biafra is for the Igbo

Biafra is part of Nigeria, Arewa is part of Nigeria, Oduduwa is part of Nigeria;
I hope all those cursed ìmps drawing all sort of stupid ataché by force maps including Benue South are reading this.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Biafran - SE Politician, Emanuel Iwuanyawu by omenkaLives(m): 1:52pm On May 01, 2017
agbangam:
Abeg where gberra, come see one agbaya Ipob red cap potopoto chief cheesy.
Emotional ipob yoots would troop in here for their daily wànkfest but I hope they'd see the gentleman said "BIAFRA IS AN IGBO ONLY THING". cheesy

That part I'm not sure they'd like.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Biafran - SE Politician, Emanuel Iwuanyawu by gberra: 1:54pm On May 01, 2017
agbangam:
He is a Mad Man from the land of slaves. He is a second class slave, his slaves men do not even reckon with him.

Igbos are slaves tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Biafran - SE Politician, Emanuel Iwuanyawu by Ikem11(m): 1:58pm On May 01, 2017
agbangam:
Afonja

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Biafran - SE Politician, Emanuel Iwuanyawu by Ikem11(m): 1:59pm On May 01, 2017
gberra:
He is a Mad Man from the land of slaves. He is a second class slave, his slaves men do not even reckon with him.

Igbos are slaves tongue
Another afonja spotted... Enemies of progress

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Biafran - SE Politician, Emanuel Iwuanyawu by Zebrudaya666: 2:04pm On May 01, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
I hope all those cursed ìmps drawing all sort of stupid ataché by force maps including Benue South are reading this.
[/s]

nobody is attaching to anything

mind your Somalia state of Benue

6 Likes

Re: I Am A Biafran - SE Politician, Emanuel Iwuanyawu by wtfCode: 2:04pm On May 01, 2017
Some people will be having loads of heart attack n seizures from this news.
Biafra is here to stay.

6 Likes

Re: I Am A Biafran - SE Politician, Emanuel Iwuanyawu by serverconnect(m): 2:08pm On May 01, 2017
PMB must reap what he sowed.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Biafran - SE Politician, Emanuel Iwuanyawu by Igboesika: 2:13pm On May 01, 2017
agbangam:
Abeg where gberra, come see one agbaya Ipob red cap chief forming biafra while his passport still says NIGERIAN cheesy.
If only dis pple knew y Nnamdi was freed, Kanu has been cautioned n in no time Kanu will go ghost mode just like Uwauzurike. Lots of dialogue between those visiting him in prison and dem begging d FG had taken place. Same justice Binta Nyako dat ordered his secret trial all of a sudden changed her tone. She did not only threw away some of d cases, she even granted him bail using health condition to foool us all. Same FG dat has refused to release him all dis while suddenly obeyed d court order. If u guys did observe dat all of a sudden Kanu was no longer violent like he is used to do @ court room. Abeg d guy don back-track cos if hadn't d Fulani/hausa men for FG for just leave am for prison and heaven no go fall. God help us all.
This is the most hopeless comment I have ever read on this forum.

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Biafran - SE Politician, Emanuel Iwuanyawu by Zebrudaya666: 2:16pm On May 01, 2017
sarrki:
And then so what?

When then

Nnamdi kanu is wiser now
is he not supposed to be spending 50yrs in Kuje again?

guy you no dey shame at all

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Biafran - SE Politician, Emanuel Iwuanyawu by gberra: 2:18pm On May 01, 2017
omenkaLives:
Emotional ipob yoots would troop in here for their daily wànkfest but I hope they'd see the gentleman said "BIAFRA IS A IGBO ONLY THING". cheesy

That part I'm not sure they'd like.
grin grin.. Wankfest & sodomy grin grin..That has been their occupation since Kanu the Igwe Sodomy has been released after bowing to Sokoto caliphate.

Igbos are Sodomites

1 Like

Re: I Am A Biafran - SE Politician, Emanuel Iwuanyawu by Young03(m): 2:23pm On May 01, 2017
Nice one
Re: I Am A Biafran - SE Politician, Emanuel Iwuanyawu by ahaika23: 2:27pm On May 01, 2017
sarrki:

All seeking political relevance

They want to use Nnamdi kanu popularity among the Igbos miscreants

So Nnamdi Kanu has popularity ba? Ha is suddenly not a criminal again . Oh gosh, give this guy a room beside Buhari pls.

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Biafran - SE Politician, Emanuel Iwuanyawu by SlayerForever: 2:28pm On May 01, 2017
Igboesika:
This is the most hopeless comment I have read on this forum.
That guy drop his brain aside before commenting.

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Biafran - SE Politician, Emanuel Iwuanyawu by MXrep: 4:00pm On May 01, 2017
IPOB call the shots now, if you don't fall in line you become irrelevant. Ken Nnamani should have known better
Re: I Am A Biafran - SE Politician, Emanuel Iwuanyawu by bishop4life(m): 4:23pm On May 01, 2017
sarrki:
And then so what?

When then

Nnamdi kanu is wiser now

I normally dislike me insulting people but I kept wondering...
Even hunters find it difficult to sight "ediots", but this specie of ediot is so common on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Biafran - SE Politician, Emanuel Iwuanyawu by Obdk: 5:14pm On May 01, 2017
Some people who's girlfriend left because they are broke angry and sadist... Onye afa ya yiri omencha
Re: I Am A Biafran - SE Politician, Emanuel Iwuanyawu by irepnaija4eva(m): 5:39pm On May 01, 2017
Igbos are miscreants they said.
Now elites r identifying themselves as members, yet some fools here are now saying is politically irrelevant.

Hehehe..otapiapia sold out....

1 Like

Re: I Am A Biafran - SE Politician, Emanuel Iwuanyawu by paramakina202: 5:45pm On May 01, 2017
LOL @ Iwuanyawu.

(1) (Reply)

See Why Attorney-general Of The Federation May Be Fired (pics) / After Anambra Guber Election On 18th Nov, Sunday News Headlines Will Go Thus / 2019 EXCLUSIVE: Cold War Brews As Gov. Wike Dumps Fayose For Mimiko As PDP VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.