Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Does Starting Of Rainy Season Make People Fall Sick Alot? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Starting Of Rainy Season Make People Fall Sick Alot? (417 Views)

I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? / Health Problems That Arise During The Rainy Season / Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Starting Of Rainy Season Make People Fall Sick Alot? by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 01, 2017
I was wondering, does the start of Rainy Season in Nigeria, start series of sickness, even for people who haven't been sick for a while?
I could not find any article online to satisfy my curiosity.

I myself have visited the hospital of recent, and as far as I remember, last year October, I got diagnosed of Typhoid, and treated it, didn't fall sick at the time though, just random check up and all that was when I found out.

I got some close friends who have gotten sick of recent, and it was just between days interval, all happening in April. It has been in the range of flu like symptoms, headaches, fever and body aches.
Not only friends tho, in the neighborhood there is talk of rainy season and sicknesses.
So, it got me thinking if there is any correlation between this start with of Rainy season and recent sicknesses.

Lalasticlala, Seun.
Re: Does Starting Of Rainy Season Make People Fall Sick Alot? by GloriaNinja(f): 2:40pm On May 01, 2017
angry NO, E DEY MAKE PEOPLE EARN MONEY. MTCHEWW
Re: Does Starting Of Rainy Season Make People Fall Sick Alot? by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 01, 2017
GloriaNinja:
angry NO, E DEY MAKE PEOPLE EARN MONEY. MTCHEWW

Viscously angry, why? Did you fall sick in April?
Re: Does Starting Of Rainy Season Make People Fall Sick Alot? by Kondomatic(m): 2:52pm On May 01, 2017
I think so
Re: Does Starting Of Rainy Season Make People Fall Sick Alot? by Babacele: 3:08pm On May 01, 2017
yea I think it does. The onset of a new season usually involve wind blowing which brings around different sort of air/water borne germs. Second is the fact the sudden change in the prevailing elements e.g temperature may cause acclimatization shock for some of us with tender constitutions especially when we are not prepared. My thoughts though.

1 Like

Re: Does Starting Of Rainy Season Make People Fall Sick Alot? by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 01, 2017
Babacele:
yea I think it does. The onset of a new season usually involve wind blowing which brings around different sort of air/water borne germs. Second is the fact the sudden change in the prevailing elements e.g temperature may cause acclimatization shock for some of us with tender constitutions especially when we are not prepared. My thoughts though.

Nice nice.

Lalasticlala, i would want more opinions in this please.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cyber Hackers Locked 45 NHS British Organization And Hospitals Out Of Dia System / You Can Make Your Scalp Develop Hair Back Actually, Simply Take After These Stra / Amazing Benefits Of Watermeleon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.