Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:31 AM

Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) (33876 Views)

Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) / Amaechi Welcomes Thousands Of PDP Members To APC In Eleme, Rivers / We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) by athorello(m): 7:13pm On May 01, 2017
Between eleme and ogoni I don't know who can kill for Africa grin
Re: Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) by hisgrace090: 7:26pm On May 01, 2017
tonio2wo:

And u become happy! undecided

Happy with people that delight in shedding each others blood almost always?
Tufia! God forbid abomination.
Re: Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Cjizzy(m): 7:44pm On May 01, 2017
engrlarex:
Rivers state is a cursed state.
Make Sango break that your hand wey you carry type this thing
Re: Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) by obyrich(m): 9:18pm On May 01, 2017
Wow. I know this guy. He once rescued me from touts in Eleme. What a world. May his soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) by treach(m): 10:35pm On May 01, 2017
May his soul rest in peace..
Re: Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) by lazygal: 1:34am On May 02, 2017
HungerBAD:
Soon and very soon.

The United Nations Will declare all male 18 and above,as endangered species in Rivers State.

Just as they will soon declare all children living in Kano,as endangered too. Just yesterday,a 6 months baby was molested in Kano and another was burnt with a hot pressing Iron.

Rivers State is so synonymous with deaths,that we are no longer moved by anything there again. Infact,if in a week some heads are not chopped off,or one community/youth leader hacked down brutally, we would be forced to ask them in Rivers if everything is okay there.

Violence and Death is the new normal in Rivers now.

Rivers State is the new "Merchant Of Deaths" in Nigeria,and my condolences to everybody that lives there.

I honestly wonder Why or how people still live there.the crime rate is too bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) by comfortchemical: 5:56am On May 02, 2017
I drove down the road around 7 pm on my way from calabar alone and I didn't see any other car on the till I got to Eleme. I was so scared that I vow not to do that again.
Antina:
These people!! may God soften their hearts.

Especially that Ogoni road, u must not try to take it anything after 4 O'clock, if you do, u are on ur own. undecided
Re: Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) by engrlarex(m): 6:42am On May 02, 2017
Cjizzy:
Make Sango break that your hand wey you carry type this thing

truth dey pain bro but that's d truth....Ogun go baff u ni for quoting me...deal with d truth...

1 Like

Re: Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) by akpakoboy: 10:10am On May 02, 2017
Karma at work.
Re: Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Antina(f): 3:56pm On May 02, 2017
comfortchemical:
I drove down the road around 7 pm on my way from calabar alone and I didn't see any other car on the till I got to Eleme. I was so scared that I vow not to do that again.

Yes oo! U may not see any car because they know the road very well cheesy

I wanted to ply the road around 5pm on my way from Lagos, people were begging me not to try it, even those commercial bus drivers.
I never knew the road is as dangerous as that not until one of my colleagues was robbed and wounded on the same road around 4pm.
Re: Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Antina(f): 4:00pm On May 02, 2017
athorello:
Between eleme and ogoni I don't know who can kill for Africa grin

Na them two cheesy
Re: Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) by LordCrimson(m): 7:45pm On May 22, 2017
watch Amaechi blame Wike for this
Amaechi won't?? It's a case of dog eat dog!
Re: Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) by LordCrimson(m): 7:50pm On May 22, 2017
Uteghe:
cool cool When the WIKEd is on the throne,people mourn.
Receive sense bro!! Isaac Obe was killed by his own people...........Comment on what you know and stop dragging Wike into everything!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Seized The Mace With Hoodlums - Senate Releases Statement / APC Senators-elect Meeting In Abuja (photos) / Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.