Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! (4213 Views)

Have You Heard About Ntel WAWU SIM? Activate To Get Free 10GB + 500% Data Bonus / What Is Wrong With Ntel? (super Slow From 9am To 1am) #ntel / Ntel: My Worst Internet Service Provider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by ntelassist: 3:13pm On May 01, 2017
Need information about ntel product and services? we are here to support you. All fault resolution and escalation can be routed to us via our customer care on 0700-ntel-live. Now keep the questions coming and I will respond to you promptly. The official position of ntel products can change at anytime but will be communicated via this medium as necessary
Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by ProfDavid: 3:30pm On May 01, 2017
I don't know who gave you guys that idea of 65kb after 3GIG. Increase it to 300kb before you loose most of your customers. As for me i wont subscribe again going back to spectranet or glo 4G LTE

4 Likes

Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by kingsilly(m): 3:35pm On May 01, 2017
Singapore1 numba1 activist for ntel
Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by GogetterMD(m): 3:38pm On May 01, 2017
ntelassist:
Need information about ntel product and services? we are here to support you. All fault resolution and escalation can be routed to us via our customer care on 0700-ntel-live. Now keep the questions coming and I will respond to you promptly. The official position of ntel products can change at anytime but will be communicated via this medium as necessary
I'd like to return your SIM pls

3 Likes

Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by Singapore1(m): 4:05pm On May 01, 2017
kingsilly:
Singapore1 numba1 activist for ntel

grin sad

You a lost cause my friend
Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by ntelassist: 4:05pm On May 01, 2017
??
GogetterMD:

Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by Singapore1(m): 4:06pm On May 01, 2017
GogetterMD:

LMAO
Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by ntelassist: 4:11pm On May 01, 2017
The speed is not 65kb after FUP.. but you need to know that several factors affect your speed including your destination and source locations/capacity to push or pull data.

ProfDavid:
I don't know who gave you guys that idea of 65kb after 3GIG. Increase it to 300kb before you loose most of your customers. As for me i wont subscribe again going back to spectranet or glo 4G LTE
Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by malikalhaj: 5:58pm On May 01, 2017
ntelassist:
The speed is not 65kb after FUP.. but you need to know that several factors affect your speed including your destination and source locations/capacity to push or pull data.

This is not true, there have been loads of people complaining about 65KB/s after FUP, you can't tell me they all have the same destination and source location blah blah blah

3 Likes

Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by ProfDavid: 7:29pm On May 01, 2017
I don't know about the location of others but i am in Abuja Gwarinpa to be precise i get over 1mb when i start browsing and after using little above 3gig all i get is max 65kb i get as low as 15kb, and you cant tell me its not true because this is my device and my subscription not yours. Also my question is directed to ntelassist not you.
malikalhaj:

This is not true, there have been loads of people complaining about 65KB/s after FUP, you can't tell me they all have the same destination and source location blah blah blah

Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by Singapore1(m): 8:20pm On May 01, 2017
the way you people dey download sef go DEY fear NTEL grin grin

1 Like

Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by OBAGADAFFI: 8:42pm On May 01, 2017
Will the unused 3gb per day be accumulated?

For example. My Office NTEL line has been switched off since Friday, but when I get to office tomorrow , usually between 9am - 10am the speed throttling starts, meaning i have used up 3gb between 9am- 10am.

What happens to all the unused 3gb when my router is switched off.

I suggest you just give us the standard date package and let us decide how to use it.

And why is my data plan Smartphone plan, when I bought a router worth 45k + 20k(sub) from your store.
Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by ntelassist: 9:22pm On May 01, 2017
Your data resource is not accumulated. Hence once you buy an unlimited plan, its better to use it as the resources are not conserved for you. But are for metred plans.

There are other plans that do not have FUP applied and are equally high data. You can subscribe to such plans as ntel XL data for 25k and get 80GB. Believe me. The speed is not throttled.

OBAGADAFFI:
Will the unused 3gb per day be accumulated?

For example. My Office NTEL line has been switched off since Friday, but when I get to office tomorrow , usually between 9am - 10am the speed throttling starts, meaning i have used up 3gb between 9am- 10am.

What happens to all the unused 3gb when my router is switched off.

I suggest you just give us the standard date package and let us decide how to use it.

And why is my data plan Smartphone plan, when I bought a router worth 45k + 20k(sub) from your store.
Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by OBAGADAFFI: 10:17pm On May 01, 2017
ntelassist:
Your data resource is not accumulated. Hence once you buy an unlimited plan, its better to use it as the resources are not conserved for you. But are for metred plans.

There are other plans that do not have FUP applied and are equally high data. You can subscribe to such plans as ntel XL data for 25k and get 80GB. Believe me. The speed is not throttled.

Ok thanks.

But you didn't answer my question on,
why is my data plan is Smartphone promo plan, when I bought a router worth 45k + 20k(sub) from your store.i was expecting a standard data plan not Smartphone.
Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by ntelassist: 11:03pm On May 01, 2017
All our data plans are real data plans. The smartphone data plan is a standard data plan. No need to worry about that sir. We may consider a nomenclature change...
OBAGADAFFI:

Ok thanks.

But you didn't answer my question on,
why is my data plan is Smartphone promo plan, when I bought a router worth 45k + 20k(sub) from your store.i was expecting a standard data plan not Smartphone.

Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by duwdu: 11:06pm On May 01, 2017
ntelassist:

Unfortunately for we real world consumers of ntel products, you're either in self-denial, or uninformed, or just being mischievous. More troubling, however, appears to be that you haven't bothered to at least read through the last 20 pages, say, of Stanley08's ntel thread in which thread you first introduced yourself.

On that thread, you'd see the tales of woe that consumers of ntel's products have had to grind through in the past couple of months! It will also reveal to you that the 64KB throttling issue is real — and kicking.

I humbly advice you to please sit up on this assignment, if you have the genuine goal of making a success of this thread for ntel and consumers of its products.

As for me and my household in the meantime, we've had it up to "here" with the unreliability of ntel's services — the least of which are very frequent "No Service" returns. Therefore, I shall not be renewing our subscriptions to ntel services once the current ones start running out in a few days.

Good luck!

P34c3

3 Likes

Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by JandyJ(m): 1:48am On May 02, 2017
Is Ntel Available In Benin?
Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by ntelassist: 6:58am On May 02, 2017
Not at the moment. We are currently in lagos abuja and PHC... in our next rollout, Benin will defintely a part
JandyJ:
Is Ntel Available In Benin?
Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by ntelassist: 7:03am On May 02, 2017
Hi P34c3. Our commitment is to give you d very best of service. While that is ongoing we also take feedback from threads like this and people like you. Trust me the issue of the 64kbps is being looked into as we speak. And if its found to be a real.problem.. we will address.
Trust me. All concerns raised here have been looked into..

duwdu:

Unfortunately for we real world consumers of ntel products, you're either in self-denial, or uninformed, or just being mischievous. More troubling, however, appears to be that you haven't bothered to at least read through the last 20 pages, say, of Stanley08's ntel thread in which thread you first introduced yourself.

On that thread, you'd see the tales of woe that consumers of ntel's products have had to grind through in the past couple of months! It will also reveal to you that the 64KB throttling issue is real — and kicking.

I humbly advice you to please sit up on this assignment, if you have the genuine goal of making a success of this thread for ntel and consumers of its products.

As for me and my household in the meantime, we've had it up to "here" with the unreliability of ntel's services — the least of which are very frequent "No Service" returns. Therefore, I shall not be renewing our subscriptions to ntel services once the current ones start running out in a few days.

Good luck!

P34c3
Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by malikalhaj: 7:41am On May 02, 2017
ProfDavid:
I don't know about the location of others but i am in Abuja Gwarinpa to be precise i get over 1mb when i start browsing and after using little above 3gig all i get is max 65kb i get as low as 15kb, and you cant tell me its not true because this is my device and my subscription not yours. Also my question is directed to ntelassist not you.
Prof did i reply u? i quoted ntelassist not u, plus we are saying the same thing

1 Like

Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by ntelassist: 9:39am On May 02, 2017
@p34c3, can you send me your location? so as to look into it. if you can get your coordinates, that will be even better.

ntelassist:
Hi P34c3. Our commitment is to give you d very best of service. While that is ongoing we also take feedback from threads like this and people like you. Trust me the issue of the 64kbps is being looked into as we speak. And if its found to be a real.problem.. we will address.
Trust me. All concerns raised here have been looked into..

Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by ntelassist: 9:40am On May 02, 2017
@ProfDaVID, can u send me your location as well?

malikalhaj:

Prof did i reply u? i quoted ntelassist not u, plus we are saying the same thing
Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by honsule(m): 9:54am On May 02, 2017
ProfDavid:

I subscribed for the 2 days Smartphone Unlimited plan just to check whether the download speed has increased. I get 40kb downloading with Utorrent. And IDM download speed is like 124kb, so so frustrating. i didn't even do anything much, On 30th i was told when i called Ntel C.C that my 2days has expired on 29th April. whereas on mc.ntel.com.ng it shows subscribed date 2017-04-28 expired date 2017-04-30.

my Ntel sim is on hibernation mood for now. Till further notice

2 Likes

Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by Singapore1(m): 9:55am On May 02, 2017
honsule:

I subscribed for the 2 days Smartphone Unlimited plan just to check whether the download speed has increased. I get 40kb downloading with Utorrent. And IDM download speed is like 124kb, so so frustrating. i didn't even do anything much, On 30th i was told when i called Ntel C.C that my 2days has expired on 29th April. whereas on mc.ntel.com.ng it shows subscribed date 2017-04-28 expired date 2017-04-30.

I don't know how they do their fate calculation
It happens to me too..

1 Like

Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by honsule(m): 10:07am On May 02, 2017
ProfDavid:

mine at times is lower than 15kb grin grin grin

The only time i noticed i get up to 1mb is around 3AM mid night. can u imagine?
Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by iliyande(m): 10:13am On May 02, 2017
honsule:

grin same thing happened to me... I jejely beg Glo for forgiveness.. And went back to Glo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by toluxa1(m): 10:16am On May 02, 2017
What is wrong with your night plan. At 10pm it begins to browse but stops after a few mins. It continues this behavior till around 12am before it gets stable.
Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by honsule(m): 10:26am On May 02, 2017
This Topic was meant to be on PHONE SECTION. Who moved it to Science/Tech?

1 Like

Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by Nobody: 10:31am On May 02, 2017
ntel needs to urgently make their XL unlimited plan monthly
i have said same to customer care
i understand that somehow, Ntel pushed their unlimited smartphone data plan as the plan to be on
whether this was intentionally misleading customers or was deliberate is water under the bridge (for my phones, 1.5b per week is ok for general use)

i have made my peace with the unsuitability of the unlimited smartphone plan for my level of use - however there is no monthly unlimited plan for heavy users

i cannot pay 60k for 3 months as a regular user. i made the same complaint to customer care

i am actually about to switch to spectranets gold plan for the same reason. i cannot pay for 3 months straight

please fix your tiers /plans urgently.

1 Like

Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by ntelassist: 10:44am On May 02, 2017
Prof, can you share a landmark near your house in Abuja. easy for me to track that way.

malikalhaj:

Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 02, 2017
ntelassist:
Prof, can you share a landmark near your house in Abuja. easy for me to track that way.

i understand that somehow, Ntel pushed their unlimited smartphone data plan as the plan to be on
whether this was intentionally misleading customers or was deliberate is water under the bridge (for my phones, 1.5b per week is ok for general use)

i have made my peace with the unsuitability of the unlimited smartphone plan for my level of use - however there is no monthly unlimited plan for heavy users

i cannot pay 60k for 3 months as a regular user. i made the same complaint to customer care

i am actually about to switch to spectranets gold plan for the same reason. i cannot pay for 3 months straight

Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by ntelassist: 7:31am On May 03, 2017
How much would you be willing to pay for your use per month. From what i see, you do belong to category of heavy user meaning you consume about 300GB monthly. Not on yiur smartphone of course. Question is how much you go like pay for that.
oyb:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How A Sand Viper Conceals Itself In Preparation To Attack Passers By / How To Change Your Facebook Language To Pirate English (pics) / How To Use Whatsapp On PC [laptop] Without Bluestacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.