Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Job Updates At Sellersng - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Updates At Sellersng (531 Views)

Join Whatsapp Group For Latest Job Updates & IT Placement Opportunities / Npower Nigeria Today | How To Get Npowerng Latest Updates At Your Fingertips / Latest Daily Job Updates In Nigeria - April 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Updates At Sellersng by sellersngjobs: 3:28pm On May 01, 2017
I thought it would be nice to share this with you guys. You can get any job at SellersNG without limitation.
Re: Job Updates At Sellersng by sellersngjobs: 3:32pm On May 01, 2017
TRAVEL FREE TO EUROPE AND PAY BACK LATER 100%GURANTEE GARKI

Do you wish to travel to europe and you don't have money for the travel this is your opportunity a company in Austria need some,skilled, security, truck drivers,and hotel workers, they will pay for all your expenses to Europe but you will be giving them 20% of your salary in 1yr after one year you are free to change your job this offer will cost you 10000 0nly ,the date of their submission to embassy is 28th april this offer closes before then hurry now cause they don't need much people ,below is the salary and the job description this is not there first time in Nigeria,you can call our office line if you are interested on

check the info at : https://sellersng.com/jobs/legal/travel-free-to-europe-and-pay-back-later-100gurantee_i653
Re: Job Updates At Sellersng by sellersngjobs: 3:42pm On May 01, 2017
BE A WHOLESALER, RETAILER OR DISTRIBUTOR OF HOMEMADE PHANCY SKINCARE PRODUCTS IKEJA

Become a distributor of a natural homemade skincare products and make huge profits, we have products like body cream, shaving cream, bleaching cream, toning cream, lip scrub, lip balm, shower gel and so on. If u are interested and around ikeja contact me

at : https://sellersng.com/jobs/marketing/be-a-wholesaler-retailer-or-distributor-of-homemade-phancy-skincare-products_i456
Re: Job Updates At Sellersng by sellersngjobs: 3:43pm On May 01, 2017
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER IKEJA

*Managing of key accounts.
*Sales and budgets.
*Relationship building at all levels.
*Stock Control of consignment stock held at dealers premises (Implements and spares).
*Arranging and organising shows and demo’s.
*Handling and facilitating warranty claims
*Dealer Training.
*Point of sale and promotional material.
*Marketing campaigns.
*Pre-inspection delivery of Implements
*Technical assistance to dealers (mechanical, electronics and hydraulics).
*Compiling reports.
*Pricing.
*Competitor analysis.
*Assist with the managing of research and development projects.
*Assessing current market trends with the aim to provide new ideas to the research and
development team.

Know more about : https://sellersng.com/jobs/sales/regional-sales-manager_i449
Re: Job Updates At Sellersng by fxWaz(m): 4:56pm On May 01, 2017
sellersngjobs:
TRAVEL FREE TO EUROPE AND PAY BACK LATER 100%GURANTEE GARKI

Do you wish to travel to europe and you don't have money for the travel this is your opportunity a company in Austria need some,skilled, security, truck drivers,and hotel workers, they will pay for all your expenses to Europe but you will be giving them 20% of your salary in 1yr after one year you are free to change your job this offer will cost you 10000 0nly ,the date of their submission to embassy is 28th april this offer closes before then hurry now cause they don't need much people ,below is the salary and the job description this is not there first time in Nigeria,you can call our office line if you are interested on

check the info at : https://sellersng.com/jobs/legal/travel-free-to-europe-and-pay-back-later-100gurantee_i653

Can you please give your contact details and elaborate on the subject. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Oracle Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Sales Officer Needed / Graduate Employment At Cummins Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.