Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) (33938 Views)

Uduaghan On His Knees As He Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) / Ike Ekweremadu On His Knees As Clergymen Pray For Him (photos) / Rivers At 50: Photos From Inter-LGA Wrestling Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by mormoney85(m): 7:32pm On May 01, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
angry angry

This is the reason a lot of people quit Christianity for Atheism. How will God answer the prayer of this hypocrite that wouldn't forgive an offender!!

Stupid pastor with stupid congregation deceiving them to enrich his pocket!!

I know only one reasonable church in Nigeria and that is "Deeper Life Bible Church"

Nonsense!! angry

b4 u type that nonsense up there ask ur self hv she in any way begged or. ask 4 forgiveness
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by zionmade(m): 7:41pm On May 01, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Wicked because they didn't conform to your Corrupt ways right??

Piss off buddy!!
Dummy corruption doesnt happen with people working in senate offices. I wonder if u passed thru University system at all. I wont derail d thread but dlcf members are epitome of everything heartlessness
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 7:43pm On May 01, 2017
zionmade:

Dummy corruption doesnt happen with people working in senate offices. I wonder if u passed thru University system at all. I wont derail d thread but dlcf members are epitome of everything heartlessness

You can go fvck yourself for all I care!!

And tell your stupid pastor to go fvck himself too!!

#PISS onto you.
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 8:07pm On May 01, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
angry angry

This is the reason a lot of people quit Christianity for Atheism. How will God answer the prayer of this hypocrite that wouldn't forgive an offender!!

I know only one reasonable church in Nigeria and that is "Deeper Life Bible Church"

Nonsense!! angry

Try

Get

Sen.se
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by averyblacknyash: 8:10pm On May 01, 2017
Bloody bunch of hypocrites. Most religious country yet underdeveloped and so corrupt. Smh
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by HZNjnr(m): 8:27pm On May 01, 2017
[b][/b]

USELESS REPORTER. THE PASTOR WHO ARRESTED KEMI...IS THE PASTOR A LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENT TO EFFECT AN ARREST? SECONDLY, KEMI 'KOLOMENTAL' OLOYO WAS ARRESTED JUST FOR DOING NOTHING ABI? MUMU REPORTER AND MUMU GIRL
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by Nellybii: 8:36pm On May 01, 2017
godonzoki:
When the righteous rule, the ppl rejoice. Keep d good wor Wike.

And the righteous ruler is ....??
The people rejoicing are....??
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 9:04pm On May 01, 2017
ikp120:
If I were in his shoes, I would arrest Kemi and charge her for defamation. Especially when I know that what she said is a fat lie.

If anyone dare say trash about me, and I have the means, I will spend my last penny on ensuring that he rots in jail.

We shouldn't be propagating stupidity and insanity in the name of religion. Let's do the right thing by ensuring that a spade is called a spade and treated like a spade.

Don't mind people. They just sit down and write thrash angry
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by magicfingers009: 10:00pm On May 01, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
angry angry

Nonsense!! angry

You are a bush bigot as your name implies. What makes Deeper Life reasonable? Your members that disturb the peace in a gathering with their offensive body odor because according to their doctrine, its a sin to bath with soap. Dont be used by the devil tonight bush man.
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 10:18pm On May 01, 2017
magicfingers009:

You are a bush bigot as your name implies. What makes Deeper Life reasonable? Your members that disturb the peace in a gathering with their offensive body odor because according to their doctrine, its a sin to bath with soap. Dont be used by the devil tonight bush man.

My soap can feed you for a week!!

Also work on your grammatical construction!!

It sucks!!
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by kuchikau: 10:37pm On May 01, 2017
adontcare:
I can imagin ur kind of friends. # slayqueers. Yinmu
i can imagine why ur education and hardwork is about to go down d drain.
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by SupaTee: 10:52pm On May 01, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
angry angry

Nonsense!! angry

Now u call him 'stupid' because it is obviously lies she told about him. If the case was true, the whole posts on nairaland wld av bn how silly pastors are. Mind what u say abt Men of God.
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by DexteryJoe(m): 11:20pm On May 01, 2017
political prayer
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by Pro2makx(m): 12:09am On May 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
angry angry

Nonsense!! angry

Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by pennytrate: 1:20am On May 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
angry angry

Nonsense!! angry

♣ • → hmmmm, if you don't wanna be miserable in life never you insult a man called by God•

whether he's genuine or not, just flee from any controversial issue resulting to a man of God•

#piece_of_advice
°°
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by 9cbaby(f): 5:52am On May 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
angry angry

Nonsense!! angrydid she ask for forgiveness and the pastor refuse to forgive her?God forgives only when one ask for forgiveness and turn away from bad behavior.

Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by Pamelayoung: 8:17am On May 02, 2017
Is Kemi still in prison?
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by okoliexpress: 8:35am On May 02, 2017
something must be wrong with this mod, what kind of description is that *pastor that arrested kemi* if you dont know his name why not do a little research... than come up with that foolishness.... in the name of making the story more interesting in your naive mind.
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by adontcare(f): 2:49pm On May 02, 2017
kuchikau:
i can imagine why ur education and hardwork is about to go down d drain.
hmmm. Now I know. grin grin
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by magicfingers009: 3:41am On May 06, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

My soap can feed you for a week!!

Also work on your grammatical construction!!

It sucks!!
You're obviously a bush dumbhead. Choke on that soap if you ain't gonna use it to wash your dirty self. Smellos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom / Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) / Buhari Meets David Cameron In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.