Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Babalola Falemi Saucekid Sinzu In Prison In US Over Theft Charges? (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Babalola Falemi Saucekid Sinzu In Prison In US Over Theft Charges? (Photos) (39489 Views)

Sinzu In USA Prison (Throwback Photo) / Meet Sinzu 'Saucekid': Biography – 5 Things To Know About Davido’s Artiste / Saucekid Sinzu Reacts As 2016 Mugshot Of Him In US Jail Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babalola Falemi Saucekid Sinzu In Prison In US Over Theft Charges? (Photos) by BlackOnassis(m): 6:20pm On May 01, 2017
On the bright side, he will come out toned and fit. smiley
Re: Babalola Falemi Saucekid Sinzu In Prison In US Over Theft Charges? (Photos) by EdDave(m): 6:25pm On May 01, 2017
Was wondering where the guy was. Men, he just wasted his opportunities and for what?
Drugs?
Show off?
His hits:
Sombori bobo
Carolina ft Davido.
Re: Babalola Falemi Saucekid Sinzu In Prison In US Over Theft Charges? (Photos) by GindoX(m): 6:26pm On May 01, 2017
justscorchone:
Still one of my favourite all time naija rapper,sinzu is sinzu #FreeTheSinzu #JooOh

Go free am naaw, see ya mouth grin
Re: Babalola Falemi Saucekid Sinzu In Prison In US Over Theft Charges? (Photos) by ehissi(m): 6:26pm On May 01, 2017
Yebariba......... shocked

Sombori bobo......... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babalola Falemi Saucekid Sinzu In Prison In US Over Theft Charges? (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 6:27pm On May 01, 2017
Touts masquerading as role models sad
Re: Babalola Falemi Saucekid Sinzu In Prison In US Over Theft Charges? (Photos) by kevoh(m): 6:27pm On May 01, 2017
Haba, just 300 dollars! angry angry Saucekid u f*ck up... Hop e this is not true...
Re: Babalola Falemi Saucekid Sinzu In Prison In US Over Theft Charges? (Photos) by NoBasisForUnity: 6:34pm On May 01, 2017
All those Akatas don use prick scatter the guy Afonja anus... See him face. grin grin
Re: Babalola Falemi Saucekid Sinzu In Prison In US Over Theft Charges? (Photos) by Chipappii(m): 6:34pm On May 01, 2017
thecommunist:
you wan buy abi na borrow you wan borrow. i get hp mini for sale but the battery no good sha.

Lol. I won borrow. No yab me abeg
Re: Babalola Falemi Saucekid Sinzu In Prison In US Over Theft Charges? (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 01, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Sinzu fall hand Walahi. He get musical talent but refuse to use it.

Instead opt for theft. This is a pure case of village witchcraft.

I just hope that he has dropped the bad habit. He should go back to music and make some legit money. Crime doesn't pay.

No village witchcraft. He only thought he was still in Nigeria and can get away with such behavior.

Not every talented person makes it in life anyway.
Re: Babalola Falemi Saucekid Sinzu In Prison In US Over Theft Charges? (Photos) by Celepope: 6:39pm On May 01, 2017
This guy lives in my neighborhood in Houston.He has been in jail since last year.I am even surprised no blog in Nigeria got wind of the info.He is a very nice guy out here.This is not his first time in jail.He once served about 3 months in jail.That aside,People here are saying mere $300? These guys just need about 20 or more of such pickups in various amounts in order to paint the street red.It's a very common fraud Nigerians in Houston, Atlanta and NY-New Jersey area engages in. issue people like him have is that they feel they are too big to work a regular job.Funny enough this nigga isn't anywhere near a rich person.He is not even an average guy.Secondly, they are all felons therefore they can't secure a good job because their criminal records will be detected whenever they do a background check on them.This is the biggest issue plaguing African Americans in the US.That is why they result to drugs and other criminal activities.Sinzu the street in Alief area miss you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babalola Falemi Saucekid Sinzu In Prison In US Over Theft Charges? (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 01, 2017
Now we know what is sinzu cheesy cheesy
Re: Babalola Falemi Saucekid Sinzu In Prison In US Over Theft Charges? (Photos) by timilehin007(m): 6:44pm On May 01, 2017
Chipappii:
No be this "Carolina nigga"? shocked

"And the way you dey move make me wan wan wan wan to sit down
Girl I wanna call you carolina
And the way you go down low baby girl you wan turn me to sinner."

Very bad jam that year. Ehyaaa!

Meanwhile..

Abeg who get lappy wey he no dy use. Even if na mini. Abeg my people. cry embarassed

I get...so?
Re: Babalola Falemi Saucekid Sinzu In Prison In US Over Theft Charges? (Photos) by Chipappii(m): 6:47pm On May 01, 2017
timilehin007:

I get...so?

Dash me grin?
Re: Babalola Falemi Saucekid Sinzu In Prison In US Over Theft Charges? (Photos) by hedonistic: 6:48pm On May 01, 2017
Would have been more palatable and understandable if he was nicked for 'wire wire', tax refund fraud or drug dealing and that sort of thing. That's normal 'hustle' in the street, glamorised in pop culture here and in the US.

BUT stealing, robbery, kidnapping, and all that B.S is so so so so socially unacceptable and unforgivable. Shows you're a worthless lowlife. Not worthy to be in any normal setting of normal human beings.

You're gone hommie. Even if you get out anytime soon you'll be a pariah. Commit suicide. This lifetime is messed up for you (if you have any plans of coming back to your Naija identity as Saucekid/Sinzu. Till the next.

1 Like

Re: Babalola Falemi Saucekid Sinzu In Prison In US Over Theft Charges? (Photos) by lordofreal(m): 6:48pm On May 01, 2017
U are a disgrace to your family
Re: Babalola Falemi Saucekid Sinzu In Prison In US Over Theft Charges? (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 01, 2017
He was doing well in Nigeria then left to the US to do trap music now he's trapped in prison
Re: Babalola Falemi Saucekid Sinzu In Prison In US Over Theft Charges? (Photos) by godquality: 6:56pm On May 01, 2017
This guy na old school rapper? Na those ones believe say to sell album you need to go jail.
Re: Babalola Falemi Saucekid Sinzu In Prison In US Over Theft Charges? (Photos) by Celepope: 6:57pm On May 01, 2017
hedonistic:
Would have been more palatable and understandable if he was nicked for 'wire wire', tax refund fraud or drug dealing and that sort of thing. That's normal 'hustle' in the street, glamorised in pop culture here and in the US.

BUT stealing, robbery, kidnapping, and all that B.S is so so so so socially unacceptable and unforgivable. Shows you're a worthless lowlife. Not worthy to be in any normal setting of normal human beings.

You're gone hommie. Even if you get out anytime soon you'll be a pariah. Commit suicide. This lifetime is messed up for you (if you have any plans of coming back to your Naija identity as Saucekid/Sinzu. Till the next.
Trust me these credit card thief do make money more than u can imagine.If he has like 30 of those cards mind u each of them has various amount in it.That he was caught with that which contains $300 doesn't mean it is not profitable.And did u just mentioned drugs?How many Naija boys get that mind try am for US?Even igbo guys when dey rascal for Asia won't even dare it. That line of biz is exclusive to Russians and Hispanic folks.if u are not caught up by the law the street is damn dirty for such.That is why i respect the Tinubu and Kashamu who ran the streets big time without being caught up.
Re: Babalola Falemi Saucekid Sinzu In Prison In US Over Theft Charges? (Photos) by stmichael001(m): 6:57pm On May 01, 2017
LOLZZZ I REMEMBER HIS POPULAR RAP LINE..."E DON DEY MADT"..
finali came to reality for him..lolzz
#what is sinzu?

Re: Babalola Falemi Saucekid Sinzu In Prison In US Over Theft Charges? (Photos) by naptu2: 6:58pm On May 01, 2017
Sauce Kid - Yebariba SwaGGa RmX (Uncensored) (2008).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yKp8J6ieOw
Re: Babalola Falemi Saucekid Sinzu In Prison In US Over Theft Charges? (Photos) by HqBoss: 7:00pm On May 01, 2017
shameful thing is to get arrested in a foreign country. shior
Re: Babalola Falemi Saucekid Sinzu In Prison In US Over Theft Charges? (Photos) by hedonistic: 7:07pm On May 01, 2017
Celepope:

Trust me these credit card thief do make money more than u can imagine.If he has like 30 of those cards mind u each of them has various amount in it.That he was caught with that which contains $300 doesn't mean it is not profitable.And did u just mentioned drugs?How many Naija boys get that mind try am for US?Even igbo guys when dey rascal for Asia won't even dare it. That line of biz is exclusive to Russians and Hispanic folks.if u are not caught up by the law the street is damn dirty for such.That is why i respect the Tinubu and Kashamu who ran the streets big time without being caught up.

The likes of Tinubu and Kashamu ran the streets in the 1980s, when eye never open. Time is a good thing and a bad thing depending on what side of the horizon you find yourself. Some rackets that are impossible now were billion dollar easy cash cows some years or decades ago... Before eyes come open and loopholes were blocked. So that's it. Positive time and chance happened to 'their' so-called Asiwaju and bam, he is a so-called revered political/tribal leader today, and Kashamu on a smaller level. No be say dem too smart pass the rest of the unfortunate hustlers. All na time and chance.

1 Like

Re: Babalola Falemi Saucekid Sinzu In Prison In US Over Theft Charges? (Photos) by dinggle: 7:14pm On May 01, 2017
Can we pls vote to banish that mumu from Nigeria. Esp since America already has him.
Re: Babalola Falemi Saucekid Sinzu In Prison In US Over Theft Charges? (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 7:20pm On May 01, 2017
adontcare:
Na wao! Could be a Mistaken identity thing.
very possible...it has always been happening,these (predominantly) white police officers often have a hard time recognizing 'people of colour' distinctly from each other.
Re: Babalola Falemi Saucekid Sinzu In Prison In US Over Theft Charges? (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 7:21pm On May 01, 2017
ionsman:
Enjoy your stay there brof...That prison is better than Nigeria ATM...
dem go drill hin ass
Re: Babalola Falemi Saucekid Sinzu In Prison In US Over Theft Charges? (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 7:23pm On May 01, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Sinzu fall hand Walahi. He get musical talent but refuse to use it.

Instead opt for theft. This is a pure case of village witchcraft.

I just hope that he has dropped the bad habit. He should go back to music and make some legit money. Crime doesn't pay.

Its in their blood
U see rich rappers still doing burglaries
Re: Babalola Falemi Saucekid Sinzu In Prison In US Over Theft Charges? (Photos) by timilehin007(m): 7:59pm On May 01, 2017
Chipappii:

Dash me grin?
I no nice reach like that o buh based on say we be brethren here.....oya come take am for dream
Re: Babalola Falemi Saucekid Sinzu In Prison In US Over Theft Charges? (Photos) by Chipappii(m): 8:10pm On May 01, 2017
timilehin007:
I no nice reach like that o buh based on say we be brethren here.....oya come take am for dream

Lol. If to say I sabi collect things for dream, I for dey collect destiny join
Re: Babalola Falemi Saucekid Sinzu In Prison In US Over Theft Charges? (Photos) by BlowBack: 8:27pm On May 01, 2017
Ada county is in Oklahoma and not Idaho besides the county jail aint no joke. Did 2wks there for a DUI.
Re: Babalola Falemi Saucekid Sinzu In Prison In US Over Theft Charges? (Photos) by Goodnuel: 8:32pm On May 01, 2017
hedonistic:

His talent will give him a second chance.. At least, he deserves that. We all do.

1 Like

Re: Babalola Falemi Saucekid Sinzu In Prison In US Over Theft Charges? (Photos) by Taiwx(m): 8:50pm On May 01, 2017
Egbegbe secondgringringrin
Re: Babalola Falemi Saucekid Sinzu In Prison In US Over Theft Charges? (Photos) by Laple0541(m): 9:02pm On May 01, 2017
He can still write songs from prison, Mark Morrison wrote many great songs from there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts / Femi And Funmi Falana: Falz's Parents Attend His Concert 'TheFalzExperience2' / Victoria Ana Suspended As Cross River State Most Beautiful Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.