Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

'I Waited For 10 Hours Before Getting A Record Deal’- Asa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Waited For 10 Hours Before Getting A Record Deal’- Asa (458 Views)

A Kissing Scene Was So Long I Waited For The Director To Cut It – Yetunde Bakare / Video Of Ebony Reigns Dancing With Family Few Hours Before She Died / Eva Alordiah Assists Her Sister With Nude Maternity Shoot Hours Before Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Waited For 10 Hours Before Getting A Record Deal’- Asa by splendid22(m): 6:43pm On May 01, 2017
When Asa started out in the world of music , many didn’t believe in her. She lacked the gait of a superstar and also was unassuming.You would take for a clueless young girl.

Armed with her guitar, she went from one place to another looking for a platform to showcase her musical talent. Speaking at her recent Lagos Concert, Asa shared an inspiring story of how she waited for 10 hours at an audition in France with hunger, cold and fatigue hitting her.

In that state of fear, despair and anger, she was tempted to go home but she didn’t. Asa was later called on to perform for 2minutes. That 2minutes was all she needed to prove herself. After that incident, five record labels were jostling to sign her.

Hear her:”I was tired and hungry, and the emotions built up in me. They had completely forgotten about me. It was when they were packing up their equipment that they remembered me and called me to perform.” Asa said.

Read the rest here
http://thenewsguru.com/waited-10-hours-getting-record-deal-asa/

Re: 'I Waited For 10 Hours Before Getting A Record Deal’- Asa by Missteerious: 6:45pm On May 01, 2017
Ok
Re: 'I Waited For 10 Hours Before Getting A Record Deal’- Asa by RisingUp: 6:46pm On May 01, 2017
OK
Re: 'I Waited For 10 Hours Before Getting A Record Deal’- Asa by YungJo207(m): 7:42pm On May 01, 2017
Motivation
Re: 'I Waited For 10 Hours Before Getting A Record Deal’- Asa by Dalastically: 6:30am On May 02, 2017
Aunty when are you going to marry... There is no time anymore, at least lemme me see my grand children

(1) (Reply)

British-nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba (video, Photo) / Debie-rise & Her Guitar Covers May Edition Of VL Africa Magazine / I Once Suffered Domestic Violence But I Decided To Stay Alive (anita Joseph)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.