Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,421 members, 7,954,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:54 AM

Buhari Is Like Your Father, Pray For Him TODAY, PLEASE!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Like Your Father, Pray For Him TODAY, PLEASE!!! (718 Views)

EFCC Arrests Babachir Lawal, To Arraign Him Today / President Trump's Schedule As Buhari Visits Him Today / Governor El-rufai's Gift To Chinese Investors That Visited Him Today In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Like Your Father, Pray For Him TODAY, PLEASE!!! by donmayorgroup(m): 6:59pm On May 01, 2017
Buhari Is Like Your Father, Pray For Him, Please!!

It's obvious that freedom of expression allows everyone to express his or her thoughts, feelings, opinions and ideas. And since the inception of the social media like Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram etc, people have been afforded the opportunity to express themselves without reservations.

Sometime last year, my dad fell Ill. I was devastated. Despite the fact that money was an issue, I was more concerned about his quick recovery. While I looked for where to raise money for his treatment and subsequent management, I didn't relent on prayers. My family and I prayed, fasted and wished him quick recovery. And by God's grace, he is doing fine now.

Same last year, I visited a federal teaching hospital to see a friend of mine who was admitted there. I met an elderly man who was almost on the verge of dying. He was being attended to by a young and inexperienced boy. I noticed he had troubles reaching out to the cup of tea placed before him. So, I went over and moved the table closer to his bed. He was full of appreciation. Right there, he placed a call to one of his sons telling him that a stranger has been showing him love in the hospital. He equally took my contact.

All these instances and many more, is just to bring back to us that consciousness, that spirit of love and hospitality. That show of empathy extended to an ailing person...no matter who is involved.

Mr President is a father and father to the Nation. Can you imagine the amount of pains he must be going through in his present condition?

Why will any loving Nigerian with the spirit of God in him/her, pray or wish him death? Is that how you wish your father death when he falls ill?

Mr President has the love of the Nation at heart. It might be difficult now. But the end justifies the means. Let's pray for Mr Buhari.

Let's pray for Nigeria. It's high time we stop spreading falsehood and death wishes on the social media.

These media should be an avenue to propagate unity, love and peace. Not a means used to cause division, hatred and backbiting.

Show your love for the President by praying and wishing him well. God put him there as the president. If it weren't God's will, he wouldn't be there.

Help in your own little way to aid his fight against corruption which is Nigeria's no 1 enemy..not the President.

Regardless of party affiliations, we are one Nigeria.

#PrayForBuhariToday

http://www.michaeldoosblog.info/2017/05/buhari-is-like-your-father-pray-for-him.html

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44,seum

1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Like Your Father, Pray For Him TODAY, PLEASE!!! by Biafman: 7:00pm On May 01, 2017
Pray for that murderer?
Re: Buhari Is Like Your Father, Pray For Him TODAY, PLEASE!!! by DickTator1: 7:02pm On May 01, 2017
[s]
donmayorgroup:

It's obvious that freedom of expression allows everyone to express his or her thoughts, feelings, opinions and ideas. And since the inception of the social media like Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram etc, people have been afforded the opportunity to express themselves without reservations.

Sometime last year, my dad fell Ill. I was devastated. Despite the fact that money was an issue, I was more concerned about his quick recovery. While I looked for where to raise money for his treatment and subsequent management, I didn't relent on prayers. My family and I prayed, fasted and wished him quick recovery. And by God's grace, he is doing fine now.

Same last year, I visited a federal teaching hospital to see a friend of mine who was admitted there. I met an elderly man who was almost on the verge of dying. He was being attended to by a young and inexperienced boy. I noticed he had troubles reaching out to the cup of tea placed before him. So, I went over and moved the table closer to his bed. He was full of appreciation. Right there, he placed a call to one of his sons telling him that a stranger has been showing him love in the hospital. He equally took my contact.

All these instances and many more, is just to bring back to us that consciousness, that spirit of love and hospitality. That show of empathy extended to an ailing person...no matter who is involved.

Mr President is a father and father to the Nation. Can you imagine the amount of pains he must be going through in his present condition?

Why will any loving Nigerian with the spirit of God in him/her, pray or wish him death? Is that how you wish your father death when he falls ill?

Mr President has the love of the Nation at heart. It might be difficult now. But the end justifies the means. Let's pray for Mr Buhari.

Let's pray for Nigeria. It's high time we stop spreading falsehood and death wishes on the social media.

These media should be an avenue to propagate unity, love and peace. Not a means used to cause division, hatred and backbiting.

Show your love for the President by praying and wishing him well. God put him there as the president. If it weren't God's will, he wouldn't be there.

Help in your own little way to aid his fight against corruption which is Nigeria's no 1 enemy..not the President.

#PrayForBuhariToday

http://www.michaeldoosblog.info/2017/05/buhari-is-like-your-father-pray-for-him.html

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Like Your Father, Pray For Him TODAY, PLEASE!!! by menstrualpad: 7:02pm On May 01, 2017
Tell it to the Shiites.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Like Your Father, Pray For Him TODAY, PLEASE!!! by delishpot: 7:05pm On May 01, 2017
donmayorgroup:

#PrayForBuhariToday

If this was GEJ, last year before ellection, would you have prayed for him?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Like Your Father, Pray For Him TODAY, PLEASE!!! by ellagabs(f): 7:06pm On May 01, 2017
God,
my favorit musician was MICHEAL JACKSON but you took his life.
my favorit movie star was SAM LOCO but you took his life.
my favorit car racer was PAUL WALKER but you took his life.
my favorit president is BUHARI, pls you know what to do.
embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Like Your Father, Pray For Him TODAY, PLEASE!!! by Emperorone(m): 7:06pm On May 01, 2017
OP you better look for helmet and body amour grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Like Your Father, Pray For Him TODAY, PLEASE!!! by menstrualpad: 7:14pm On May 01, 2017
Mynd44 lalasticlala Dominique
Re: Buhari Is Like Your Father, Pray For Him TODAY, PLEASE!!! by Zebrudaya666: 7:16pm On May 01, 2017
[s]
donmayorgroup:

#PrayForBuhariToday

[/s]
will you shetup your mouth there

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Like Your Father, Pray For Him TODAY, PLEASE!!! by mannymoney: 7:16pm On May 01, 2017
Do u know how many small innocent boyz ur father murdered using Army?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Like Your Father, Pray For Him TODAY, PLEASE!!! by weyabcom: 7:17pm On May 01, 2017
Well who is buhari and who wan kill am? grin
Re: Buhari Is Like Your Father, Pray For Him TODAY, PLEASE!!! by fallout87: 7:17pm On May 01, 2017
Buhari is not my father. He maybe your father because you don't know who you are or who your father is.... but he is not mine.

Speak for yourself not for everyone else.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Like Your Father, Pray For Him TODAY, PLEASE!!! by ibietela2(m): 7:18pm On May 01, 2017
ellagabs:
God,
my favorit musician was MICHEAL JACKSON but you took his life.
my favorit movie star was SAM LOCO but you took his life.
my favorit car racer was PAUL WALKER but you took his life.
my favorit president is BUHARI, pls you know what to do.
embarassed

Paul Walker was an actor
Re: Buhari Is Like Your Father, Pray For Him TODAY, PLEASE!!! by menstrualpad: 7:19pm On May 01, 2017
ibietela2:

Paul Walker was an actor
Renowned for car race movies. ITK

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Like Your Father, Pray For Him TODAY, PLEASE!!! by greenermodels: 7:23pm On May 01, 2017
tell that to ipob
tell that to Shiites
tell that to the 5%
once i read where you mentioned freedom of expression, i stopped reading because Buhari took that right away from us.God bless Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Like Your Father, Pray For Him TODAY, PLEASE!!! by ednut1(m): 7:28pm On May 01, 2017
He shud resign shikena. Nobe by force to rule
Re: Buhari Is Like Your Father, Pray For Him TODAY, PLEASE!!! by ellagabs(f): 7:31pm On May 01, 2017
ibietela2:

Paul Walker was an actor

yea i kn bro, jus dnt wana put him n S. Loco on dsame category cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Like Your Father, Pray For Him TODAY, PLEASE!!! by OGsteven(m): 7:42pm On May 01, 2017
Each and everybody knows their father here oh....and its each others choice.....OP can be praying for buhari and leave his father
Re: Buhari Is Like Your Father, Pray For Him TODAY, PLEASE!!! by mybestlove(m): 7:43pm On May 01, 2017
Of course we are praying for him. Let him save Nigeria from impending violence as Jonathan did when he,GEJ conceded to him PMB. HE SHOULD RESIGN AND TAKE REST AND TREATMENT. Life is more important than power.
Re: Buhari Is Like Your Father, Pray For Him TODAY, PLEASE!!! by SalamRushdie: 7:47pm On May 01, 2017
My firm has been reduced from a prosperous firm to a really struggling one all because of Buharis poor and Myopic leadership so there is no way I am praying for him even though I don't wish him bad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

..... .. / Judges Bribery Scandal: DINO Melaye Fights Senator Adeyemi On Channels TV[VIDEO] / Ndigbo, Leave The North Now, El Rufai Is A Liar- MASSOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.