Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Davido's Baby Cuts Off Her Expensive Gold Chain As Baby Mama Yells (pics, Vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Baby Cuts Off Her Expensive Gold Chain As Baby Mama Yells (pics, Vid) (3489 Views)

Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Chain As She Poses Beside Her Range Rover / Wizkid Gets Gold And Diamond Encrusted Starboy Chain As 27th Birthday Present (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's Baby Cuts Off Her Expensive Gold Chain As Baby Mama Yells (pics, Vid) by Celebritieslife: 7:36pm On May 01, 2017
Davido's Baby Imade Cuts Off Her Expensive Gold Chain As Baby Mama Yells At Her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOIt5TJI_dQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Baby Cuts Off Her Expensive Gold Chain As Baby Mama Yells (pics, Vid) by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 01, 2017
Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44 if this makes FP i'll delete my Nairaland account forever! angry

This small girl is being exposed to too much exposure!!!

And to think that dem never even marry her mama yet angry sad

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido's Baby Cuts Off Her Expensive Gold Chain As Baby Mama Yells (pics, Vid) by YungJo207(m): 7:40pm On May 01, 2017
No worries her dad will get her another...O.B.O

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Baby Cuts Off Her Expensive Gold Chain As Baby Mama Yells (pics, Vid) by Moving4: 7:40pm On May 01, 2017
Hmm

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Baby Cuts Off Her Expensive Gold Chain As Baby Mama Yells (pics, Vid) by Partnerbiz(f): 7:43pm On May 01, 2017
Let them pamper and spoil her.
But at times I wonder if Davido isn't imbecilic. Slutting diccks everywhere without condoms..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Baby Cuts Off Her Expensive Gold Chain As Baby Mama Yells (pics, Vid) by poshestmina(f): 7:43pm On May 01, 2017
Those nails ! even Jezebel will be jealous of her .How does she feed ,change diapers or carrying the baby without scratching her? na real wa!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Baby Cuts Off Her Expensive Gold Chain As Baby Mama Yells (pics, Vid) by MhissBelva(f): 7:43pm On May 01, 2017
There's 30 billion in d account..so she can afford to cut all d gold.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido's Baby Cuts Off Her Expensive Gold Chain As Baby Mama Yells (pics, Vid) by MhissBelva(f): 7:44pm On May 01, 2017
poshestmina:
Those nails ! even Jezebel will be jealous of her .How does she feed ,change diapers or carrying the baby without scratching her? na real wa!

Does she look like someone that has time for all that

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Baby Cuts Off Her Expensive Gold Chain As Baby Mama Yells (pics, Vid) by LAFO: 7:45pm On May 01, 2017
So people follow these yeyebrities and create threads on their activities only to be posted to the fp by incompetent mods.
I this should make fp ehn

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Baby Cuts Off Her Expensive Gold Chain As Baby Mama Yells (pics, Vid) by Epositive(m): 7:52pm On May 01, 2017
LAFO:
So people follow these yeyebrities and create threads on their activities only to be posted to the fp by incompetent mods.
I this should make fp ehn
anwulica:
Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44 if this makes FP i'll delete my Nairaland account forever! angry

This small girl is being exposed to too much exposure!!!

And to think that dem never even marry her mama yet angry sad

Fp loading... 78% cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Baby Cuts Off Her Expensive Gold Chain As Baby Mama Yells (pics, Vid) by maryjan8(f): 8:31pm On May 01, 2017
Ok

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Baby Cuts Off Her Expensive Gold Chain As Baby Mama Yells (pics, Vid) by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 01, 2017
All dis stupid celebrities dat go around bleeping without condoms.Don't knows HIV/Aids is real.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Baby Cuts Off Her Expensive Gold Chain As Baby Mama Yells (pics, Vid) by hernandson(m): 10:43pm On May 01, 2017
pesin fornicate they called her baby mama and she's everywhere....bitc** you ain't Kim kardashian we naijas we don't care. she sees it as an opportunity to become famous...fornication na fornication...lawd!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Baby Cuts Off Her Expensive Gold Chain As Baby Mama Yells (pics, Vid) by potbelly(m): 11:10pm On May 01, 2017
Why carry those claws/artificial nails?
abi na vulture season she dey?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Baby Cuts Off Her Expensive Gold Chain As Baby Mama Yells (pics, Vid) by Tyche(m): 11:11pm On May 01, 2017
My daughter does same, its time to tell my wife to make a video of it and post on IG grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Baby Cuts Off Her Expensive Gold Chain As Baby Mama Yells (pics, Vid) by laribari(m): 11:36pm On May 01, 2017
Op in kofi's voice.......are you sure you are okay?
What stupid video is this? Na news? Isn't it expected that kids cut things you put on them because they don't know the worth?

Na davido shit una go soon show us. Rubbish!!

See the local baby mama sef, "do you think it's kpanda"?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Baby Cuts Off Her Expensive Gold Chain As Baby Mama Yells (pics, Vid) by laribari(m): 11:38pm On May 01, 2017
poshestmina:

Look the video again naa, at first a young lady (perhaps a house help) was carrying the child.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Baby Cuts Off Her Expensive Gold Chain As Baby Mama Yells (pics, Vid) by Celebritieslife: 11:58pm On May 01, 2017
laribari:
Op in kofi's voice.......are you sure you are okay?
What stupid video is this? Na news? Isn't it expected that kids cut things you put on them because they don't know the worth?

Na davido shit una go soon show us. Rubbish!!

See the local baby mama sef, "do you think it's kpanda"?

Hahahahah, You Are Dam Funny
So U didn't Hear d Gwold she said grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Baby Cuts Off Her Expensive Gold Chain As Baby Mama Yells (pics, Vid) by crazyABO(m): 4:07am On May 02, 2017
Cutting all ur gold all the time?gold is now rope or rubber abi?Holl up nigger Holl up! Am a fan of his though! But if it makes fp den I think d nigger is either one of d mod or has shares in nairaland. shocked let sit back relax and listen in 2babas voice

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Baby Cuts Off Her Expensive Gold Chain As Baby Mama Yells (pics, Vid) by phynofino: 5:25am On May 02, 2017
News

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Baby Cuts Off Her Expensive Gold Chain As Baby Mama Yells (pics, Vid) by victorbemoh: 10:06am On May 02, 2017
Celebritieslife:
Davido's Baby Imade Cuts Off Her Expensive Gold Chain As Baby Mama Yells At Her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOIt5TJI_dQ
What did you expect, no be Pikin she be, the money Wie u for carry give d poor u waste am for this small Pikin head , angry

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Dillish Matthews Steps Out In Completely See-through Dress (photo) / Bobrisky Drops Breathtaking Photo As He Goes To See ‘boo’ In His Office / Meet Me One On One At Fela Shrine- Seun Kuti Dares Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.