Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Top 5 Nigerian Bloggers In 2017 And Their Current Blog Rankings - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top 5 Nigerian Bloggers In 2017 And Their Current Blog Rankings (638 Views)

5 Nigerian Secret Societies You Should Know About / Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World 2017 And Their Networths (with Pictures) / 7 Things To Attempt In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Nigerian Bloggers In 2017 And Their Current Blog Rankings by bayoojo68: 7:38pm On May 01, 2017
In today’s list, we will share a list of Top 5 Nigerian Bloggers who make their living from Blogging online. I’m sure that you visited at least one of these top blog, as they have very popular blogs that get millions of visitors every month. The reason for this is to inspire all bloggers by other bloggers’ success stories in Nigeria.

These successful Nigerian bloggers make a huge amount of money just by blogging online and sharing useful information.The most important thing is that they do what they love most and they don’t need to work for others, they just do their hobby while making money out of it. I have done a little bit of research and created below is a list of Top five most successful and influential Nigerian bloggers.

Seun Osewa

Seun Osewa. Oluwaseun Osewa is a Nigerian internet entrepreneur. He is the founder of [url]Nairaland[/url], a popular internet forum launched in March 2005, which was projected as the biggest African forum by Forbes. Nairaland currently has over 1,760,000 registered accounts (March 2017) and is ranked as the 7th most visited site in Nigeria (and the most visited indigenous site) according to Alexa.com. Nairaland reportedly has over 55 million Internet users, corresponding to 32.9% of the entire population.

Blogger Name: Seun Osewa
Blog/Website: [url]Nairaland.com[/url]
Alexa Global rank: 1,103
Rank in Nigeria: 9

Read Full Article Here: http://blog.houseofjethro.com/top-5-nigerian-bloggers-in-2017/
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Bloggers In 2017 And Their Current Blog Rankings by eezeribe(m): 7:45pm On May 01, 2017
The same old picture for Seun

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can I Restored My Backup From Google Server. / Pregnant Woman, Son Electrocuted At Aremo In Ibadan North East,oyo State (pic) / I Have Nothing To Eat For Today Help A Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.