Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Hosted To A Sumptuous Meal At Femi Fani-kayode Residence. Photos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nnamdi Kanu Hosted To A Sumptuous Meal At Femi Fani-kayode Residence. Photos (487 Views)

Long Snake Killed At OAU Postgraduate Hall Of Residence / EXPOSED! Fani-kayode Reveals Buhari’s Hatred For Igbos, Christians / Femi Fani-Kayode's Childhood Photo With His Siblings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Hosted To A Sumptuous Meal At Femi Fani-kayode Residence. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 8:02pm On May 01, 2017
The recently released leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, who was freed from Nigeria government incarceration , Nnamdi Kanu has paid a courtesy visit to Femi Fani-Kayode, a former aviation minister, at his Asokoro residence in Abuja, where he was hosted to a sumptuous meal along with his sister and others.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/nnamdi-kanu-hosted-to-sumptuous-meal-at.html

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosted To A Sumptuous Meal At Femi Fani-kayode Residence. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 8:02pm On May 01, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosted To A Sumptuous Meal At Femi Fani-kayode Residence. Photos by maryjan8(f): 8:06pm On May 01, 2017
Ok, celebration of his freedom
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosted To A Sumptuous Meal At Femi Fani-kayode Residence. Photos by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 01, 2017
I love this from the bottom of my SOUL cry

At least a deviation from watery beans!

Nnamdi Kanu is GREATER than Awolowo, Zik, Ojukwu and Buhari combined! angry

Quote me negatively and receive your FREE thunder from Amadioha! undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosted To A Sumptuous Meal At Femi Fani-kayode Residence. Photos by MhissBelva(f): 8:09pm On May 01, 2017
Nice
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosted To A Sumptuous Meal At Femi Fani-kayode Residence. Photos by mazimee(m): 8:15pm On May 01, 2017
Some Efulefus and their Ewedu Friends after counting how many them dey for the room will be like "bhet Nnamdi Kanu yaf breached the bail conditions" grin

Nnamdi Kanu will be like "Tell Buhari he is mad" tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Just In! Ailing Nollywood Actor, Pastor Ajidara Dies / 9 Ways To Support Your Muslim Friends During Ramadan / How Nairaland Helped Me Saved My Studentship Today..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.