Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

How To Check Jamb Mock Result Score - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Check Jamb Mock Result Score (3882 Views)

JAMB Mock Result Out! Here's How To Check 2018 JAMB Mock Exam Result / After Mock Result, Jamb Releases 8 Critical Information You Can’t Afford To Miss / Jamb 2017 Mock Result Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Check Jamb Mock Result Score by BOOKERPAGE(m): 8:12pm On May 01, 2017
To check jamb mock result, you just have a few things to do.

Many of you are complaining that there was no result for the jamb mock exam you sat for but indeed, there was a result. The mistake was that most Jamb centers failed to give the guide on how to check the jamb mock result so their students left the centers confused and dejected over how to get their results.
CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE>> http://schoolgistnow.com.ng/2017/05/01/check-jamb-mock-result-here/
Re: How To Check Jamb Mock Result Score by Danelo(m): 8:40pm On May 01, 2017
BOOKERPAGE:
To check jamb mock result, you just have a few things to do.

Many of you are complaining that there was no result for the jamb mock exam you sat for but indeed, there was a result. The mistake was that most Jamb centers failed to give the guide on how to check the jamb mock result so their students left the centers confused and dejected over how to get their results.
CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE>> http://schoolgistnow.com.ng/2017/05/01/check-jamb-mock-result-here/
orangutan idiotic idiot
Re: How To Check Jamb Mock Result Score by ANDJMBOY(m): 6:32am On May 02, 2017
Luking 4 pipo 2 deceive, well its obvious. An idle man is d devils workshop.
Re: How To Check Jamb Mock Result Score by BOOKERPAGE(m): 8:04am On May 03, 2017
When unguided elements comments on your thread, you keep quiet and watch them waste away.
Re: How To Check Jamb Mock Result Score by ANDJMBOY(m): 7:15pm On May 03, 2017
Lolz, luks wu is talkin. Wel, its ovious dat he dat says sum1 shud waste away, destruction awaits dat person. & also, he wu passes false news is already doomed, & evrytin dat person does is always false. The ones dat ar true is less. Wat i'm i tryin 2 say, is jxt 4 u 2b wise & do d rit tin weneva possible.
Re: How To Check Jamb Mock Result Score by BOOKERPAGE(m): 8:08pm On May 04, 2017
ANDJMBOY:
Lolz, luks wu is talkin. Wel, its ovious dat he dat says sum1 shud waste away, destruction awaits dat person. & also, he wu passes false news is already doomed, & evrytin dat person does is always false. The ones dat ar true is less. Wat i'm i tryin 2 say, is jxt 4 u 2b wise & do d rit tin weneva possible.

As a blogger, it is possible for you to pass a wrong news. I got the info from another edu blog and decided to share it.

If it is wrong, I apologize; but your manner of approach was rather poor.

1 Like

Re: How To Check Jamb Mock Result Score by ANDJMBOY(m): 9:11pm On May 04, 2017
BOOKERPAGE:

As a blogger, it is possible for you to pass a wrong news. I got the info from another edu blog and decided to share it.

If it is wrong, I apologize; but your manner of approach was rather poor.
if thats d case, let me apologise 1st cos i knw i've wronged though i ws tryin 2 coreck u. Bt i didn't present it d way i shud & i'm hapi dat u ar d undastndin type.
All i want 2 say is dat, u shud confirm it 1st b4 sharin. Tinx lik dis av landed so many pipo in2 wat they didn't expect, perhaps we ar talkin abt JAMB here. As u knw, nobody is hapi wit d way tinx ar goin, even though there is, dat means dats d type dat is not focused. Ones again, i appreciate u 4 ur effort & ur ability 2 mak tinx easy. THANK YOU ONES MORE & I'M SORRY FOR MY REACTION.
Re: How To Check Jamb Mock Result Score by BOOKERPAGE(m): 1:06am On May 06, 2017
ANDJMBOY:
if thats d case, let me apologise 1st cos i knw i've wronged though i ws tryin 2 coreck u. Bt i didn't present it d way i shud & i'm hapi dat u ar d undastndin type.
All i want 2 say is dat, u shud confirm it 1st b4 sharin. Tinx lik dis av landed so many pipo in2 wat they didn't expect, perhaps we ar talkin abt JAMB here. As u knw, nobody is hapi wit d way tinx ar goin, even though there is, dat means dats d type dat is not focused. Ones again, i appreciate u 4 ur effort & ur ability 2 mak tinx easy. THANK YOU ONES MORE & I'M SORRY FOR MY REACTION.

Its ok bro... Thanks for the correction though. I had to apologize to my readers on Facebook, I know wrong information ain't just cool.
Re: How To Check Jamb Mock Result Score by BOOKERPAGE(m): 3:02pm On May 20, 2017
someone got 269 in mock and 169 in the real exam... JAMB una no dey concider person sef??
Re: How To Check Jamb Mock Result Score by ANDJMBOY(m): 1:44pm On May 21, 2017
BOOKERPAGE:
someone got 269 in mock and 169 in the real exam... JAMB una no dey concider person sef??
d person got wat he wrote, even me got 193 in d mock exam, wen it came 2d real exam, i got 182. I ws nt expected anytin higher cos i knw i didn't do wel.
Re: How To Check Jamb Mock Result Score by ANDJMBOY(m): 1:44pm On May 21, 2017
BOOKERPAGE:
d person got wat he wrote, even me got 193 in d mock exam, wen it came 2d real exam, i got 182. I ws nt expectin anytin higher cos i knw i didn't do wel.
Re: How To Check Jamb Mock Result Score by BOOKERPAGE(m): 4:16pm On May 21, 2017
ANDJMBOY:
d person got wat he wrote, even me got 193 in d mock exam, wen it came 2d real exam, i got 182. I ws nt expectin anytin higher cos i knw i didn't do wel.

e fit be true shaa... but the gap too much, 100 marks down!
Re: How To Check Jamb Mock Result Score by BOOKERPAGE(m): 5:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has released an online admission status checking procedure to enable all UTME and Direct Entry, DE, candidates to check their admission status and this is how to check JAMB 2017 admission status online.

Normally, schools nationwide submits to JAMB their comprehensive admission list for verification. JAMB will then verify and upload the list of approved /successful candidates to the JAMB website before returning the approved list to schools who will in turn upload to their respective websites or paste same within the school campuses.

In some cases schools fails to upload names of some certain students whom they have sent their names to JAMB for admission maybe due to some technical errors or mistake and also JAMB itself also fails sometimes to upload names of some students whom the school have admitted.

The above reason is why some students check JAMB admission status online and see "no admission yet" while the school have already admitted them and some also see "no admission yet" in the school portal while they have admission on JAMB portal.

If you check JAMB 2017 admission status online and see your name on jamb portal yet not in... READ MORE http://schoolgistnow.com.ng/2017/06/17/check-jamb-2017-admission-status/
Re: How To Check Jamb Mock Result Score by BOOKERPAGE(m): 9:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
Thunder strikes woman to death today in Ohafia SEE DETAILS AND PHOTOS HERE http://bookerpage.com.ng/2017/04/15/thunder-strikes-woman-to-death-in-ohafia-photos/
Re: How To Check Jamb Mock Result Score by BABANGBALI: 4:07pm On Mar 01, 2018
BOOKERPAGE:
just like me, I tooked 345 in mock and they gaved me 125 in the real exam

(1) (Reply)

Ptdf Past Questions Pls / Breaking News ! Lasu Releases New 1st And 2nd Round Of Supplementary Admission List Full Time / How Would You Rate The 6-3-3-4 Education System In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.