Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

She Says I'm Selfish After She Had 5 Abortions - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / She Says I'm Selfish After She Had 5 Abortions (379 Views)

How My Pastor Slept With Me For 6 Years And Made Me Commit 4 Abortions -teenager / Ebube Nwagbo Speaks On Domestic Violence, Get Out Now, She Says / Unsafe Abortions In Nigeria; A Major cause Of Death. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Says I'm Selfish After She Had 5 Abortions by ozeman(m): 9:30pm On May 01, 2017
I have always followed posts of people seeking advice on their relationships, and I must commend we have intelligent people who give intelligent advices on this platform. I seriously need advice on what to do,
I'm in a serious relationship with a lady, I do love and cherish her. We have actually been dating for about 6months now and we are not scared of committing further in the relationship. She's presently not in Nigeria, so in our course of chatting recently, she revealed she has actually had more than 5 abortions with other guys before she met me.
The issues now are I told her it will be hard for me to even thinking of settling down with such a lady. She said I don't love her blah blah blah.
My concern now is :
1= After 5 abortions, are her chances of getting a child not sketchy
2= Am I being selfish for telling her my worries.
Re: She Says I'm Selfish After She Had 5 Abortions by MhissBelva(f): 9:33pm On May 01, 2017
This one pass me

U re not selfish for telling her your worries
but there's nothing God cannot do..five abortions!
Re: She Says I'm Selfish After She Had 5 Abortions by blueandbirds(m): 9:50pm On May 01, 2017
You are even lucky that she told you about the abortion she has had before, you my friend you are a lucky dude for that, well the ball is in your court now, if you feel you can't handle it, I will advice you let it go without wasting much time, but if you love her you can continue with her and hopefully she won't have to abort for you too, after all they say love conquers all, and mind you it has nothing to do with been selfish..
Re: She Says I'm Selfish After She Had 5 Abortions by PEPPERified: 9:54pm On May 01, 2017
Na because she open mouth tell you. that angel bae beside you might have done worse.

(1) (Reply)

Must See: You Can Only See This In Naija / Pastor Was Caught With Human Skull In Oyo / Ecommerce Logistics Services: Sell Your Goods On Jumia For A Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.