Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

If God Should Give You An Opportunity To Ask Him A Question,what Will You Ask? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If God Should Give You An Opportunity To Ask Him A Question,what Will You Ask? (453 Views)

Fayose Visits Ekiti Assembly, Lawmakers Ask Him To Return Home / God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi / Senators Grill Ali Ndume, Ask Him If He Has Been Fair To Dino Melaye & Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If God Should Give You An Opportunity To Ask Him A Question,what Will You Ask? by mespusinglez(m): 10:06pm On May 01, 2017
For Me I Will Only Ask This Question!

Why Did He Allowed The Wicked To Prosper And The Righteous To Suffer?
Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunity To Ask Him A Question,what Will You Ask? by dingbang(m): 10:17pm On May 01, 2017
So what is prayer now for? My friend go and repeat Sunday school..
Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunity To Ask Him A Question,what Will You Ask? by leofab(f): 10:17pm On May 01, 2017
So many question on my mind
Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunity To Ask Him A Question,what Will You Ask? by mespusinglez(m): 10:19pm On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
So what is prayer now for? My friend go and repeat Sunday school..
Ode You're A Dick
Ask him this question in prayer and let's see how he answers you! Retard!!!!!
Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunity To Ask Him A Question,what Will You Ask? by mespusinglez(m): 10:19pm On May 01, 2017
leofab:
So many question on my mind
pour them out bro!
Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunity To Ask Him A Question,what Will You Ask? by greatnaija01: 10:31pm On May 01, 2017
all i will ask is The exact details (date, time & circumstance) of my departure from this world SO THAT I CAN KNOW HOW TO NUMBER MY DAYS
Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunity To Ask Him A Question,what Will You Ask? by Partnerbiz(f): 10:32pm On May 01, 2017
Why they say he is omnipotent and the world is in this shape
Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunity To Ask Him A Question,what Will You Ask? by mespusinglez(m): 10:34pm On May 01, 2017
greatnaija01:
all i will ask is The exact details (date, time & circumstance) of my departure from this world SO THAT I CAN KNOW HOW TO NUMBER MY DAYS
Wisdom Speaking
Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunity To Ask Him A Question,what Will You Ask? by mespusinglez(m): 10:35pm On May 01, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Why they say he is omnipotent and the world is in this shape
lolx smart
Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunity To Ask Him A Question,what Will You Ask? by Jesusloveyou: 10:48pm On May 01, 2017
mespusinglez:
For Me I Will Only Ask This Question!

Why Did He Allowed The Wicked To Prosper And The Righteous To Suffer?
I will ask,
Why did he create human being?
Because existence is of no use.

1 Like

Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunity To Ask Him A Question,what Will You Ask? by mespusinglez(m): 10:51pm On May 01, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
I will ask,
Why did he create human being?
Because existence is of no use.
really?
Then why are you still Living?
Go Hang Yourself And Die
Hah!!
Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunity To Ask Him A Question,what Will You Ask? by Jesusloveyou: 11:05pm On May 01, 2017
mespusinglez:
really?
Then why are you still Living?
Go Hang Yourself And Die
Hah!!
so why are you living?
I guess to be enjoying sin.
And what have you gain since you have be enjoying the sins(things of this world)

1 Like

Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunity To Ask Him A Question,what Will You Ask? by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:41am On May 02, 2017
Another useless thread

(1) (Reply)

Surviving On Stone Juice In Taraba / Buhari’s Doctors To Determine Duration Of Trip To London – Presidency / We Are Not Going Back On Igbuya’s Impeachment – Delta Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.