Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:45 PM

Photos From Shade Okoya's 40th Birthday Party At Eleganza Estate - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photos From Shade Okoya's 40th Birthday Party At Eleganza Estate (38512 Views)

Ikechukwu Obiejoh Celebrates 40th Birthday In A Limousine (Photos) / Odufuye Triplets: Adetomi, Remi And Kunmi 40th Birthday Celebration In Pictures / 40th Birthday Party Of The Odufuye Triplets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Shade Okoya's 40th Birthday Party At Eleganza Estate by waluga(m): 11:37am On May 02, 2017
cc Baddosneh
Re: Photos From Shade Okoya's 40th Birthday Party At Eleganza Estate by blessedqueen(f): 11:52am On May 02, 2017
livinbygrace:
Chief Okoya the biggest landlord in Lagos,but this lady really enjoy life from her family house in surulere to her runs days in unilag where she met her sugar daddy.I hope ur former boyfriend Moneyluv, no dey gbensh u again?Last time you were with him at Eko Hotel while baba was away.Anyway enjoy well!
were u were?
Re: Photos From Shade Okoya's 40th Birthday Party At Eleganza Estate by eyinjuege: 12:10pm On May 02, 2017
olowobaba10:
I EVEN THOUGHT THE MAN IS HER GRAND FATHER

I hope you also saw her children walking behind her, and her dancing with her son who's already taller than her.
She's forty, seems to have taken care of herself, and her husband still appears fit especially for his age.
Re: Photos From Shade Okoya's 40th Birthday Party At Eleganza Estate by krabbalogun: 12:14pm On May 02, 2017
ok
Re: Photos From Shade Okoya's 40th Birthday Party At Eleganza Estate by 1miccza: 12:25pm On May 02, 2017
livinbygrace:
Chief Okoya the biggest landlord in Lagos,but this lady really enjoy life from her family house in surulere to her runs days in unilag where she met her sugar daddy.I hope ur former boyfriend Moneyluv, no dey gbensh u again?Last time you were with him at Eko Hotel while baba was away.Anyway enjoy well!

Correct guy!!!you know am wella!!!!!!!!
Re: Photos From Shade Okoya's 40th Birthday Party At Eleganza Estate by Deniyi76: 12:30pm On May 02, 2017
Shade ! Na mi and this girl go master lesson for Ibidun street oooo. See life, well God dey.Hpy born day
Re: Photos From Shade Okoya's 40th Birthday Party At Eleganza Estate by DJMCOTTY(m): 12:58pm On May 02, 2017
Suppliers don see alert . chai!
Re: Photos From Shade Okoya's 40th Birthday Party At Eleganza Estate by DJMCOTTY(m): 1:04pm On May 02, 2017
livinbygrace:
AMEBOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Re: Photos From Shade Okoya's 40th Birthday Party At Eleganza Estate by uvie66: 1:10pm On May 02, 2017
Women and money, no matter how old d man be as long as pepper rest no problem. Iwuanyanwu, okoya, buhari, lamido,.............
Re: Photos From Shade Okoya's 40th Birthday Party At Eleganza Estate by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:19pm On May 02, 2017
Chief Okoya is ageing well.

About time I get myself a young girl to cool my body and spirit.
Re: Photos From Shade Okoya's 40th Birthday Party At Eleganza Estate by 5oyad: 3:53pm On May 02, 2017
eyinjuege:

I hope you also saw her children walking behind her, and her dancing with her son who's already taller than her.
She's forty, seems to have taken care of herself, and her husband still appears fit especially for his age.

Taken care of herself? Abi plastic surgeons have repaired her well. Na goal getter
Re: Photos From Shade Okoya's 40th Birthday Party At Eleganza Estate by eyinjuege: 4:08pm On May 02, 2017
5oyad:

Taken care of herself? Abi plastic surgeons have repaired her well. Na goal getter

There's only so much plastic surgery can help anyone.

You still have to take care of yourself, otherwise work done equals zero.
If you have an abdominoplasty, and still don't take care of yourself, exercise appropriately, watch your diet etc your tummy will still become laden with fat
Plastic surgery also cannot stop you from becoming fat, and shapeless.
It would even have been better if you associated her good looks to genes rather than plastic surgery, because surgery can only do so much. She has been taking care of herself, and so also has her husband.
Re: Photos From Shade Okoya's 40th Birthday Party At Eleganza Estate by ginggerxy: 5:30pm On May 02, 2017
TrumporIdie:
thats her husband breh, those ladies who marry old men for money no ni grin
men do worse for green card
Re: Photos From Shade Okoya's 40th Birthday Party At Eleganza Estate by deolsisback: 6:08pm On May 02, 2017
Awon lexyboy grin
Re: Photos From Shade Okoya's 40th Birthday Party At Eleganza Estate by obyrich(m): 6:21pm On May 02, 2017
MrBLING:
I can see her father dancing with her. But where is the husband?
Hahaha. Age is just a number when a man is loaded. grin
Re: Photos From Shade Okoya's 40th Birthday Party At Eleganza Estate by bibelo: 6:52pm On May 02, 2017
o boy the unilag runs girl don turn 40 for her sugar daddy house.some girls go talk now say shade na their role model.
Re: Photos From Shade Okoya's 40th Birthday Party At Eleganza Estate by lazygal: 2:26am On May 03, 2017
enemyofprogress:
i did the HIV test on her

Be careful u might think no one knows u and u are enjoying ur game but karma is bad....ur reputation will be damaged more than u ever believe

What u did is very very wicked

1 Like

Re: Photos From Shade Okoya's 40th Birthday Party At Eleganza Estate by lazygal: 2:30am On May 03, 2017
All I read is envy envy and pure envy...u say she has aidz and yet she has achieved way more than most or all of u here u say she was a runs gal how many runs gal hammer like am ... What dies it say? She was worth every move for the billionaire to pin her down .how many runs chick with all juju et all click gold like am?

Get a life

1 Like

Re: Photos From Shade Okoya's 40th Birthday Party At Eleganza Estate by enemyofprogress: 8:20am On May 03, 2017
lazygal:

Be careful u might think no one knows u and u are enjoying ur game but karma is bad....ur reputation will be damaged more than u ever believe

What u did is very very wicked
mind your business

Re: Photos From Shade Okoya's 40th Birthday Party At Eleganza Estate by lazygal: 9:57am On May 03, 2017
enemyofprogress:
mind your business

shocked I just observed your profile name...sorry abeg ..I didn't you had told all of us what you so we should really just pass by since Clearly u its in the open that you are Kong sadist

No vex abeg
Re: Photos From Shade Okoya's 40th Birthday Party At Eleganza Estate by enemyofprogress: 6:19pm On May 03, 2017
lazygal:

shocked I just observed your profile name...sorry abeg ..I didn't you had told all of us what you so we should really just pass by since Clearly u its in the open that you are Kong sadist

No vex abeg
tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

50-Year-Old Woman Weds For The First Time In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Man Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photo) / Heavily Pregnant Woman Dancing At A Wedding Reception (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.