Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 (178345 Views)

Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018 / NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by mayoor15(m): 12:46pm On May 02, 2017
Blessedgurl:

@bioduneberry I wanted to quote you but I thought you have been hooked somewhere.

Hope you're doing great?

@mayoor15 I sight you
Haha.... I just dey sight see .....what are you doing here again seph

1 Like

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by bioduneberry(m): 12:50pm On May 02, 2017
Blessedgurl:

@bioduneberry I wanted to quote you but I thought you have been hooked somewhere.

Hope you're doing great?

@mayoor15 I sight you

eeya. Yea I am doing great thanks.

I have always been hooked somewhere since 2015 tho.

Only looking out for new opportunities.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Blessedgurl(f): 1:55pm On May 02, 2017
mayoor15:
Haha.... I just dey sight see .....what are you doing here again seph

Level never pure well na.

How have you been?
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Blessedgurl(f): 1:56pm On May 02, 2017
bioduneberry:

eeya. Yea I am doing great thanks.
I have always been hooked somewhere since 2015 tho.
Only looking out for new opportunities.

That's good. It can only get better.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by agroronnie: 1:57pm On May 02, 2017
Does anyone know the recruitment steps for EY?
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Longman6(m): 2:45pm On May 02, 2017
agroronnie:

agroronnie agroronnie agroronnie! How many times did i call you?, please leave EY for the younger ones, wink

1 Like

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 02, 2017
agroronnie:
Don't tell me that you'll follow us and drag this one again o.

1 Like

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Gnen: 3:14pm On May 02, 2017
agroronnie:
cc: ElDeeVee

He should be able to answer this question. Boss come and show us the way now.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Gnen: 3:27pm On May 02, 2017
Thavybe:
Free her jare....... This is Big 4.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by frangipani(f): 3:39pm On May 02, 2017
cool this is nice.
majekdom2:
2017 Graduate Trainee - NIG0002C
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.

You will experience on-going professional development through our world-class learning and mentor programs, building your global network and our flexible culture. All of this to guarantee our employee value proposition holds true for you – Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.

Our Assurance practice is one of the most trusted, respected and influential organizations in the industry. As part of our team you will provide peace of mind to clients by using your skills and experience to give companies, investors and regulators confidence in the validity of financial statements, business-critical information or processes. Groups (or, as we call them – sub service lines) within Assurance include External Audit, Climate Change and Sustainability, Financial Accounting Advisory and Fraud Investigation & Dispute.

Our Tax practice revolves around helping our clients effectively manage their tax obligations proactively and responsibly. As part of a globally networked team of over 32,000 tax professionals in 150 countries you will advise clients on planning, compliance and reporting wherever the client has needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality service and technical networks enable you to help clients reduce inefficiencies, mitigate risk and improve opportunities within their tax function. Groups (or, as we call them – sub service lines) within Tax include Business Tax Services, Indirect Tax Services, International Tax Services, Transaction Tax Services, Human Capital and Global Compliance and Reporting.

Our Advisory practice focuses on improving business performance for our clients, while managing risk in an increasingly complex environment. Join Advisory and you will team with 30,000 colleagues around the world – one of the broadest global advisory networks – to help clients through anything from broad business transformation to more specific change focused on achieving growth, optimizing or protecting their business. Major groups (or, as we call them – sub service lines) within advisory include Performance Improvement, Risk and Information Technology Risk and Assurance.

Our Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) team works with clients to manage their capital agenda to drive competitive advantage and increased returns. As part of a globally networked team of over 9,500 professionals in 150 countries you will advise clients on preserving, optimizing, raising or investing capital. Major groups (or, as we call them – sub service lines) within TAS include Mergers and Acquisition services, Project Finance, Real Estate Advisory services, Restructuring services, Transaction Integration services, Transaction Support, Transaction Tax and Valuation and Business Modelling.

2017 Graduate Recruitment
https://ey.taleo.net/careersection/gcam01/jobdetail.ftl?job=1526866

1 Like

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Mylolu: 3:54pm On May 02, 2017
Hi all,
Please am I the only one seeing applying for a job in Malaysia via the link provided below?

majekdom2:
2017 Graduate Trainee - NIG0002C
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.

You will experience on-going professional development through our world-class learning and mentor programs, building your global network and our flexible culture. All of this to guarantee our employee value proposition holds true for you – Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.

Our Assurance practice is one of the most trusted, respected and influential organizations in the industry. As part of our team you will provide peace of mind to clients by using your skills and experience to give companies, investors and regulators confidence in the validity of financial statements, business-critical information or processes. Groups (or, as we call them – sub service lines) within Assurance include External Audit, Climate Change and Sustainability, Financial Accounting Advisory and Fraud Investigation & Dispute.

Our Tax practice revolves around helping our clients effectively manage their tax obligations proactively and responsibly. As part of a globally networked team of over 32,000 tax professionals in 150 countries you will advise clients on planning, compliance and reporting wherever the client has needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality service and technical networks enable you to help clients reduce inefficiencies, mitigate risk and improve opportunities within their tax function. Groups (or, as we call them – sub service lines) within Tax include Business Tax Services, Indirect Tax Services, International Tax Services, Transaction Tax Services, Human Capital and Global Compliance and Reporting.

Our Advisory practice focuses on improving business performance for our clients, while managing risk in an increasingly complex environment. Join Advisory and you will team with 30,000 colleagues around the world – one of the broadest global advisory networks – to help clients through anything from broad business transformation to more specific change focused on achieving growth, optimizing or protecting their business. Major groups (or, as we call them – sub service lines) within advisory include Performance Improvement, Risk and Information Technology Risk and Assurance.

Our Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) team works with clients to manage their capital agenda to drive competitive advantage and increased returns. As part of a globally networked team of over 9,500 professionals in 150 countries you will advise clients on preserving, optimizing, raising or investing capital. Major groups (or, as we call them – sub service lines) within TAS include Mergers and Acquisition services, Project Finance, Real Estate Advisory services, Restructuring services, Transaction Integration services, Transaction Support, Transaction Tax and Valuation and Business Modelling.

2017 Graduate Recruitment
https://ey.taleo.net/careersection/gcam01/jobdetail.ftl?job=1526866
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Sambest2(m): 4:22pm On May 02, 2017
agroronnie:

Thavybe:

Gnen:
Free her jare....... This is Big 4.

Longman6:

agroronnie agroronnie agroronnie! How many times did i call you?, please leave EY for the younger ones, wink

Chai make una leave agroronnie nah, he may just want to get the EY testing experience... Sahara is a big one too.

mayoor15 self go soon enter PwC.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by NaivatcoEcnirp: 4:24pm On May 02, 2017
Please who has applied and gotten a feedback from them?
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by vels(f): 4:28pm On May 02, 2017
NaivatcoEcnirp:
Please who has applied and gotten a feedback from them?

i have.they just sent an auto response saying they have gottn d application bla bla
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by samju100(m): 5:22pm On May 02, 2017
vels:

i have.they just sent an auto response saying they have gottn d application bla bla
have you been able to upload your CV
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by mayoor15(m): 5:32pm On May 02, 2017
Sambest2:

Chai make una leave agroronnie nah, he may just want to get the EY testing experience... Sahara is a big one too.

mayoor15 self go soon enter PwC.

Amen o, take that as a confirmation from Samuel the prophet, anyways, we still run this together, just in case....From previous thread, it's 4 stages, online test, dragnet test, panel interviews and assessment centre.... How e go be now sam

1 Like

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by mayoor15(m): 5:33pm On May 02, 2017
Blessedgurl:

Level never pure well na.

How have you been?
This is our season dear, it will surely end up in joy
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 02, 2017
Sambest2 Na Oyel money she wan chop for that side nah, this wan small for am. Mayoor15 accept the prophecy and be blessed.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Blessedgurl(f): 5:39pm On May 02, 2017
mayoor15:
This is our season dear, it will surely end up in joy

Amen.

Have you been able to upload your CV?
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by martinsfm(m): 5:39pm On May 02, 2017
I observed they didnt ask for Date of Birth...and it isnt a must you upload your CV, you how will they use the age creteria to shortlist.... just asking
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Sambest2(m): 6:20pm On May 02, 2017
mayoor15:

Amen o, take that as a confirmation from Samuel the prophet, anyways, we still run this together, just in case....From previous thread, it's 4 stages, online test, dragnet test, panel interviews and assessment centre.... How e go be now sam

Na so boss...

The online test is not SHL style, the Verbal contains: Antonyms, Synonyms, adverbial order and sentence correction.

I would have preferred PwC's SHL CEB stlye.

As the stages progressed, they seemed not to carry candidates along as they only keep correspondence with progressing candidates unlike PwC HR that keep candidates informed successful or not.

They began online testing 2015, no recruitment 2016. I hope they automate their system this time around as some candidates had issues, some did not get verbal test link when due; after this stage successful candidates went for dragnet test(kind of verification test wink wey PwC take pursue me comot), massive wrong answers options were reported. Surprising, successful candidates were contacted the next day and the story goes on...
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Sambest2(m): 6:24pm On May 02, 2017
martinsfm:
I observed they didnt ask for Date of Birth...and it isnt a must you upload your CV, you how will they use the age creteria to shortlist.... just asking

You mean you did not upload your Resume/CV?, I did ooo, in fact I think its compulsory, you probably did but have forgotten, during the attachment stage...
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Sambest2(m): 6:27pm On May 02, 2017
Thavybe:
Sambest2 Na Oyel money she wan chop for that side nah, this wan small for am. Mayoor15 accept the prophecy and be blessed.

I dey tell you, that's why I said she probably like taking aptitude tests.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by ElDeeVee(m): 6:28pm On May 02, 2017
Gnen:

He should be able to answer this question. Boss come and show us the way now.

https://www.nairaland.com/2309848/ernst-young-graduate-trainee-recruitment
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by mayoor15(m): 7:07pm On May 02, 2017
Blessedgurl:

Amen.

Have you been able to upload your CV?
Yes, did it in d morning, did the application with Google chrome on my phone
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by mayoor15(m): 7:09pm On May 02, 2017
Thavybe:
Anything my prophets says
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by mayoor15(m): 7:13pm On May 02, 2017
Sambest2:

Na so boss...

The online test is not SHL style, the Verbal contains: Antonyms, Synonyms, adverbial order and sentence correction.

I would have preferred PwC's SHL CEB stlye.

As the stages progressed, they seemed not to carry candidates along as they only keep correspondence with progressing candidates unlike PwC HR that keep candidates informed successful or not.

They began online testing 2015, no recruitment 2016. I hope they automate their system this time around as some candidates had issues, some did not get verbal test link when due; after this stage successful candidates went for dragnet test(kind of verification test wink wey PwC take pursue me comot), massive wrong answers options were reported. Surprising, successful candidates were contacted the next day and the story goes on...
My brother, that their process weak me, let just hope it's well coordinated this time besides, d last recruitment lasted for exactly 2 months, that's amazing

1 Like

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Emaimo: 8:27pm On May 02, 2017
Following
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Sambest2(m): 8:52pm On May 02, 2017
mayoor15:
My brother, that their process weak me, let just hope it's well coordinated this time besides, d last recruitment lasted for exactly 2 months, that's amazing

I give it to them, that was fantastic.... unlike first bank and DPR. smh....
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by dammiejolaade: 9:34pm On May 02, 2017
Please after uploading CV and completion of the whole form, how soon do they get back to one asper online test which I think is the first stage?
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by martinsfm(m): 10:40pm On May 02, 2017
I uploaded my cv...it isnt important...its just to make your reg faster...
Sambest2:

You mean you did not upload your Resume/CV?, I did ooo, in fact I think its compulsory, you probably did but have forgotten, during the attachment stage...
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Senorita123(f): 10:54pm On May 02, 2017
Seems it's still 2:1 and first class

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply)

NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out / The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.