Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

I Have One Thing In Common With Donald Trump (and It Is NOT Funny!) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Have One Thing In Common With Donald Trump (and It Is NOT Funny!) (342 Views)

Donald Trump And Vladimir Putin Meet In Finland (Photos) / History Is Made As Donald Trump And Kim Jong Un Meet For Their Summit / Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have One Thing In Common With Donald Trump (and It Is NOT Funny!) by nusto: 11:32pm On May 01, 2017
We’ve known since February that Donald Trump would not be attending the White House Correspondent’s Dinner, yet for some reason I still expected him to change his mind. Now that he’s made other plans , I’ve accepted his “not attending” status. His determination to skip could be due to his hatred of hard working journalists and their well researched, factual “fake news.” More than likely, it’s because the man cannot take a joke.

And I know exactly how he feels.
I don’t know if it’s harder for me to admit that or to accept that. I am not, nor will I ever be, a Donald Trump supporter. Yet, I empathize and completely relate to him on this one level. I avoided most coverage of Donald Trump’s presidential campaign. I refused to acknowledge the fact that someone so gross and so grossly unqualified could become the President of the United States. I couldn’t talk about it. I couldn’t laugh about it. I basically plugged my ears and sang “la la la, I can’t hear you,” while garnering as https://www.trendiee.com/confessions/one-thing-common-donald-trump-not-funny/

(1) (Reply)

Iran Threatens Saudi Arabia / Trump Admits ‘this Russia Thing’ Part Of Reasoning For Firing James Comey / BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Bus Carrying Egyptian Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.