Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

New Model Schools In Ogun State:: MEGA PICS:: - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Model Schools In Ogun State:: MEGA PICS:: (7663 Views)

Months After Condemning Ajimobi’s Model Schools, Makinde To Construct 5 More / Gov. Aregbesola Commissions Omoluabi Holdings Office Complex And MEGA ..PICS / Do These Filthy Gutters Do Justice To Lagos State's Mega City Status? (see PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Model Schools In Ogun State:: MEGA PICS:: by OAUTemitayo: 6:30am On May 02, 2017
omenkaLives:
Impressive. I hope they are built to last and maintained properly.

I have an old camel as governor. cry
Sorry o. Hope you can convince your people to vote in reasonable person next time

1 Like

Re: New Model Schools In Ogun State:: MEGA PICS:: by duduade: 7:23am On May 02, 2017
Maintenance is the key
Re: New Model Schools In Ogun State:: MEGA PICS:: by hernandson(m): 7:59am On May 02, 2017
wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow pa pun pa pun..mehn come to think of it,the model school I went to even the name was sack talk less of the buildings..
Re: New Model Schools In Ogun State:: MEGA PICS:: by malton: 8:12am On May 02, 2017
Just wow.

And tomorrow someone will wonder how they got ahead.

The success of the SW lies not only in its past emphasis on the importance and need for education, but also on the conscientious efforts being made to better education in the present. What you see is the power of education manifesting in a variety of ways.

Not only are they employable, but they have found a way to live peacefully with one another in spite of their religious and other differences.

I have a deep sense of admiration towards the Yorubas, especially with respect to their calm and cheerful conduct, changeless sense of pragmatism in taking decisions on issues such as harmonious living. That ability to pay attention to others, feel our togetherness, and create harmony is ever present with a Yoruba person. Because their campaigns are issues-based.

Also, their great sense of tolerance and general lack of believe in following religion unquestionably is a thing of pride for me. I don't like the dogmatic attitude put up by people of other tribes when it pertains to religion, especially the Hausa/Fulani Muslims who consider others not Muslim enough.

That is a model worth following.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Model Schools In Ogun State:: MEGA PICS:: by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:10am On May 02, 2017
malton:
Just wow.

The success of the SW lies not only in its past emphasis on the importance and need for education, but also on the conscientious efforts being made to better education in the present. What you see is the power of education manifesting in a variety of ways.

Not only are they employable, but they have found a way to live peacefully with one another in spite of their religious and other differences.

I have a deep sense of admiration towards the Yorubas, especially with respect to their calm and cheerful conduct, changeless sense of pragmatism in taking decisions on issues such as harmonious living. That ability to pay attention to others, feel our togetherness, and create harmony is ever present with a Yoruba person. Because their campaigns are issues-based.

Also, their great sense of tolerance and general lack of believe in following religion unquestionably is a thing of pride for me. I don't like the dogmatic attitude put up by people of other tribes when it pertains to religion, especially the Hausa/Fulani Muslims who consider others not Muslim enough.

You seat in your enclave and think other regions are indolent, have you gone round Southeast/southsouth to know the level of infrastructures there Have you ask yourself why Abia,Anambra,Imo, Delta, Edo are leading in WAEC What is the positions of Ogun, Osun and other southwestern states in WAEC Do you know southeastern schools top BEST schools in WAEC 20015 & 2016 Do you know southeast has been leading in SSCE for the past 17yrs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Model Schools In Ogun State:: MEGA PICS:: by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:21am On May 02, 2017
This is new secondary school in Anambra recently commissioned without inviting president, they've resumed full academic without delay

2 Likes

Re: New Model Schools In Ogun State:: MEGA PICS:: by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:27am On May 02, 2017
New model secondly school in Anambra recently commissioned

2 Likes

Re: New Model Schools In Ogun State:: MEGA PICS:: by totit: 11:33am On May 02, 2017
[s]
post=56129291:

You seat in your enclave and think other regions are indolent, have you gone round Southeast/southsouth to know the level of infrastructures there Have you ask yourself why Abia,Anambra,Imo, Delta, Edo are leading in WAEC What is the positions of Ogun, Osun and other southwestern states in WAEC Do you know southeastern schools top BEST schools in WAEC 20015 & 2016 Do you know southeast has been leading in SSCE for the past 17yrs
[/s]

What stats Stop derailing this thread with your aba random stats/pictures. undecided
Stop already with your paid per post spamming.

1 Like

Re: New Model Schools In Ogun State:: MEGA PICS:: by totit: 11:35am On May 02, 2017
malton:
Just wow.

Him try but OGUN state and other SW state can do better than these. Ogun has all and what it takes.. kiss

3 Likes

Re: New Model Schools In Ogun State:: MEGA PICS:: by wristbangle: 11:41am On May 02, 2017
post=56129820:
New model secondly school in Anambra recently commissioned

Don't derail this beautiful thread. Carry your anambra wahala go onitsha market.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Model Schools In Ogun State:: MEGA PICS:: by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:43am On May 02, 2017
Another new secondary schools that will soon be completed

We are not relenting in our giant stride in education in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Model Schools In Ogun State:: MEGA PICS:: by Musiwa419: 11:45am On May 02, 2017
Why am I not impressed.
Re: New Model Schools In Ogun State:: MEGA PICS:: by Musiwa419: 11:48am On May 02, 2017
totit:

Him try but OGUN state and other SW state can do better than these. Ogun has all and what it takes.. kiss
It is painful. Ogun and Ondo state are both under utilising their potentials. Partly due to incompetent leadership, and partly due to the fake ''One Nigeria''

4 Likes

Re: New Model Schools In Ogun State:: MEGA PICS:: by totit: 11:49am On May 02, 2017
Musiwa419:
It is painful. Ogun and Ondo state are both under utilising their potentials. Partly due to incompetemnt leadership, and partly due to the fake ''One Nigeria''

Right there... you took the word out of my mouth. But I do believe with a program like DAWN, if taking with all seriousness can turn things around

4 Likes

Re: New Model Schools In Ogun State:: MEGA PICS:: by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:50am On May 02, 2017
wristbangle:

[s]Don't derail this beautiful thread. Carry your anambra wahala go onitsha market.[/s]
We are leading cool cool
What is the positions of Ogun and Osun in WAEC

1 Like

Re: New Model Schools In Ogun State:: MEGA PICS:: by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:05pm On May 02, 2017
totit:
[s][/s]

What stats Stop derailing this thread with your aba random stats/pictures. undecided
Stop already with your paid per post spamming.

Limit you propaganda to your fellow southwestern, don't assume others are sleeping

1 Like

Re: New Model Schools In Ogun State:: MEGA PICS:: by totit: 12:07pm On May 02, 2017

[s]
post=56131118:

Limit you propaganda to your fellow southwestern, don't assume others are sleeping
[/s]
Re: New Model Schools In Ogun State:: MEGA PICS:: by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:11pm On May 02, 2017
totit:

[s][/s]

New school blocks in Anambra

2 Likes

Re: New Model Schools In Ogun State:: MEGA PICS:: by omofunaab(m): 12:11pm On May 02, 2017
post=56129592:
This is new secondary school in Anambra recently commissioned without inviting president, they've resumed full academic without delay

We are talking about 20 model schools built by Ibikunle Amosun and you are here showing us pictures of Obiano going to commission just one school that was built by missionaries and that's being managed by the church..

Are you guys really okay in anambra ?

It's like showing the pictures of amosun commissioning a block of classrooms at Alaba Lawson group of schools or daywaterman college in abeokuta. ..

Everyday new manufacturing companies do open in Ogun State, amosun don't go there wearing an Ankara upandan to commission a private project. .we simply send our commissioner of commerce and industry to do that. It's called Ogun Standard. .guess anambra standard is quite low and that's why you people rejoice whenever Obiano goes to commission private projects wearing Ankara upandan. In Ogun state, amosun dare not try that, he will receive insults from people..

Recently amosun said people don't praise him whenever he performs, in ogun state you are expected to perform and performance here isn't wearing Ankara upandan commissioning private projects when there are numerous government projects waiting to be commissioned.

Amosun built 20 government owned model schools , no time to be commissioning private secondary schools upandan..

Anambra really needs to step up

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Model Schools In Ogun State:: MEGA PICS:: by totit: 12:13pm On May 02, 2017
[s]...

post=56131321:

[/s]

Dey there they deceive ya self I am sure some of your siblings are base in either Lag or ogun state enjoying the free primary education.

Abeg shift abeg this ya pay per post stuff is boring. Have seen these same pictures like a thousand times sef grin

Go dey deceive your village people abeg shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Model Schools In Ogun State:: MEGA PICS:: by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:14pm On May 02, 2017
Anambra had won best secondary schools in Nigeria back to back

2 Likes

Re: New Model Schools In Ogun State:: MEGA PICS:: by Amarabae(f): 12:19pm On May 02, 2017
post=56131436:
Anambra had won best secondary schools in Nigeria back to back
thats cool.

1 Like

Re: New Model Schools In Ogun State:: MEGA PICS:: by totit: 12:25pm On May 02, 2017
post=56131321:

Look at this pay per post thing grin
You think you can deceive everyone with your propaganda, selective,random yeye pictures grin

Even your paid mater in enambra must be laughing in on one backward village in anambra. Dude,i know it's MAY' and you just got paid hence the rage in your photo shop,selective and random pictures.

Abeg make we hear word! wink

2 Likes

Re: New Model Schools In Ogun State:: MEGA PICS:: by wristbangle: 12:25pm On May 02, 2017
post=56130586:

We are leading cool cool
What is the positions of Ogun and Osun in WAEC

How come u don't replicate such feat at University level if u claim to be the best @ secondary school level

3 Likes

Re: New Model Schools In Ogun State:: MEGA PICS:: by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:26pm On May 02, 2017
omofunaab:

We are talking about 20 model schools built by Ibikunle Amosun and you are here showing us pictures of Obiano going to commission just one school that was built by missionaries and that's being managed by the church..

Are you guys really okay in anambra ?

It's like showing the pictures of amosun commissioning a block of classrooms at Alaba Lawson group of schools or daywaterman college in abeokuta. ..

Everyday new manufacturing companies do open in Ogun State, amosun don't go there wearing an Ankara upandan to commission a private project. .we simply send our commissioner of commerce and industry to do that. It's called Ogun Standard. .guess anambra standard is quite low and that's why you people rejoice whenever Obiano goes to commission private projects wearing Ankara upandan. In Ogun state, amosun dare not try that, he will receive insults from people..

Recently amosun said people don't praise him whenever he performs, in ogun state you are expected to perform and performance here isn't wearing Ankara upandan commissioning private projects when there are numerous government projects waiting to be commissioned.

Amosun built 20 government owned model schools , no time to be commissioning private secondary schools upandan..

Anambra really needs to step up

Schools in Anambra are manage by missions and fund by Anambra state government
Amosu built four secondary schools not 20 shocked shocked oboy you are a pathological liar
http://dailypost.ng/2014/11/28/obiano-boosts-mission-schools-anambra-n1-9bn/
Obiano boosts Mission Schools in Anambra with N1.9bn

Governor Willie Obiano has continued to give shape and form to the promise of CONTINUITY which he made to Ndi Anambra during his gubernatorial campaign days as following the precedent set by his predecessor, he doled out a total of N1.9 billion, Friday, to Mission Schools in the state for the 2014 Universal Basic Education projects.

The ceremony which took place at the Women Development Center, Awka attracted the leaders of the two dominant churches in the state – the Catholic Church and the Anglican Church who mobilized members of their congregations en-masse to grace the occasion.

Out of the total sum, N433 million was given to the Catholic mission and N300 to the Church of Nigeria Anglican Communion while N1.082 billion is in the custody of Anambra State Universal Basic Education Board for funding public primary and junior secondary education. Governor Obiano said the fund allocated to each mission was based on the number of schools that government had returned to them. He confirmed that funds released to the Church by his predecessor were judiciously utilized which encouraged his administration to sustain the policy.

The governor further explained that the fund would be used for the provision of infrastructure and furniture in the benefitting schools and restated his government’s commitment to delivering functional education, adding that there were already considerations on how to accommodate Pentecostal schools.

Governor Obiano also disclosed that the state government had started paying twenty percent of basic salary to teachers in the rural areas and three thousand naira to teachers that handle core subjects. He announced that physically challenged persons and junior students of technical schools are now on state government scholarship. He stated that the state government has upgraded infrastructure at the school for physically challenged persons at Isulo; provided internet facility in schools; is building perimeter fencing in boarding schools and training marshals to assist in maintaining security in schools.

1 Like

Re: New Model Schools In Ogun State:: MEGA PICS:: by wristbangle: 12:37pm On May 02, 2017
Amarabae:
thats cool. Continue to showcase Anambra development and shame those that think they can use the media again to lie against Igbos.
Ji si ike.
Don't give them a Breathing Space.

Call your boy to order. Nobody invited him to derail this thread except if u have joined bird of feathers causing nuisance on other people's progress.
Re: New Model Schools In Ogun State:: MEGA PICS:: by totit: 12:40pm On May 02, 2017
wristbangle:

How come u don't replicate such feat at University level if u claim to be the best @ secondary school level

..and you even believed the paid per post troll?

Go check the latest GSCE stats

Don't let the troll scam you abeg

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Model Schools In Ogun State:: MEGA PICS:: by malton: 12:40pm On May 02, 2017
post=56129291:

You seat in your enclave and think other regions are indolent, have you gone round Southeast/southsouth to know the level of infrastructures there

Yes. I have gone round the South East and been to about 3 SS states. As a matter of fact, this would have been my second year running in Awka, but I returned home just recently. I never saw better schools than these, and I have seen many.

Have you ask yourself why Abia,Anambra,Imo, Delta, Edo are leading in WAEC

No. Because I know why; EXPO!

What is the positions of Ogun, Osun and other southwestern states in WAEC

I don't know and don't care. At least they are making efforts to become even better.

Do you know southeastern schools top BEST schools in WAEC 20015 & 2016 Do you know southeast has been leading in SSCE for the past 17yrs

Again, EXPO! This may not apply to all schools, but most schools are like that in the SE. I was a Corper there and lived in Awka long enough to know.

3 Likes

Re: New Model Schools In Ogun State:: MEGA PICS:: by omofunaab(m): 12:51pm On May 02, 2017
post=56131844:

Schools in Anambra are manage by missions

http://dailypost.ng/2014/11/28/obiano-boosts-mission-schools-anambra-n1-9bn/
Obiano boosts Mission Schools in Anambra with N1.9bn

Governor Willie Obiano has continued to give shape and form to the promise of CONTINUITY which he made to Ndi Anambra during his gubernatorial campaign days as following the precedent set by his predecessor, he doled out a total of N1.9 billion, Friday, to Mission Schools in the state for the 2014 Universal Basic Education projects.

The ceremony which took place at the Women Development Center, Awka attracted the leaders of the two dominant churches in the state – the Catholic Church and the Anglican Church who mobilized members of their congregations en-masse to grace the occasion.

Out of the total sum, N433 million was given to the Catholic mission and N300 to the Church of Nigeria Anglican Communion while N1.082 billion is in the custody of Anambra State Universal Basic Education Board for funding public primary and junior secondary education. Governor Obiano said the fund allocated to each mission was based on the number of schools that government had returned to them. He confirmed that funds released to the Church by his predecessor were judiciously utilized which encouraged his administration to sustain the policy.

The governor further explained that the fund would be used for the provision of infrastructure and furniture in the benefitting schools and restated his government’s commitment to delivering functional education, adding that there were already considerations on how to accommodate Pentecostal schools.

Governor Obiano also disclosed that the state government had started paying twenty percent of basic salary to teachers in the rural areas and three thousand naira to teachers that handle core subjects. He announced that physically challenged persons and junior students of technical schools are now on state government scholarship. He stated that the state government has upgraded infrastructure at the school for physically challenged persons at Isulo; provided internet facility in schools; is building perimeter fencing in boarding schools and training marshals to assist in maintaining security in schools.

My fwend keep kwayet jor. ..you can see you don't have sense. We are here talking about 20 ultra modern model schools built from scratch by amosun, you rushed here to show us pictures of private schools built, owned and managed by the missionaries..

We also have some secondary schools in Ogun State that has been returned to the missionaries and that's why Government has built this 20 ultra modern model schools in all twenty local government of Ogun state.

Don't show us schools built by individuals. .show us schools built by Obiano and tell us how many. .not all these private schools you are showing us. .

1 Like

Re: New Model Schools In Ogun State:: MEGA PICS:: by omofunaab(m): 12:59pm On May 02, 2017
We can all see that Ogun State and Anambra no be mates. While one is busy showing us government owned schools, the other is celebrating private schools owned by individuals.

Public schools in ogun State and private schools in anambra are of the same standard or probably even public schools in ogun State are slightly better than the best of anambra private schools judging by the pictures so far.

Imagine me showing, pictures of Alaba Lawson group of schools, daywaterman college , Mercy land etc.

The guy jst dey disgrace anambra

3 Likes

Re: New Model Schools In Ogun State:: MEGA PICS:: by omofunaab(m): 1:04pm On May 02, 2017
wristbangle:

Call your boy to order. Nobody invited him to derail this thread except if u have joined bird of feathers causing nuisance on other people's progress.

Both of them are same thing. ..you can see she is even praising the guy for derailing an Ogun State thread unprovoked just to prove a point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Model Schools In Ogun State:: MEGA PICS:: by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:06pm On May 02, 2017
omofunaab:

My fwend keep kwayet jor. ..you can see you don't have sense. We are here talking about 20 ultra modern model schools built from scratch by amosun, you rushed here to show us pictures of private schools built, owned and managed by the missionaries..

We also have some secondary schools in Ogun State that has been returned to the missionaries and that's why Government has built this 20 ultra modern model schools in all twenty local government of Ogun state.

Don't show us schools built by individuals. .show us schools built by Obiano and tell us how many. .not all these private schools you are showing us. .
Public schools in Anambra are managed by missions and funded by Anambra state government we don't operate the same primary and secondary system with you guys, all the structures you are seeing are been founded by state government it started with Obi's administration.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari To West African Leaders: It’s Time To Stamp Out Terrorism / EFCC Secures Seven Convictions In Ibadan, Osogbo / Fayemi: 57 Garlands For A Bridge Builder - Oyebode Praise Fayemi On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.