Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

"I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua (49825 Views)

TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) / TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick / TB Joshua Arrives Israel. Deputy Major Of Jerusalem Said This About Him (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by zoedew: 10:15am On May 02, 2017
donnie:

See your mouth. You think the antichrist is that foolish, to invest in someone who is busy proclaiming the name of Jesus Christ as having power to save heal and deliver?

You have already been recruited unknowingly.

"21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. 23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect." Matt 24:21-24
Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by ElsonMorali: 10:15am On May 02, 2017
Junior66:

Wetin T.B Joshua do you? He is not flamboyant, doesnt own Universities, gives most of his Church earnings to charity, doesnt interfere in politics, rarely grants interviews, stays in his church and minds his business. Wetin una want for this country sef?

Wetin I talk say T.B Joshua do me o?

Is he your pastor? smiley
Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by Amberon: 10:16am On May 02, 2017
Olodo, you implied my gender. But hey you're daft so?
Stylz69:

I don't care if you are female, male or she male. If you noticed, I didn't specify your gender so you are the daft one
Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by zoedew: 10:19am On May 02, 2017
omojeesu:

You're right!
But for me it's an important end times move.
TBJ is going to be a major false prophet operating right inside Israel with powerful demonstration of satanic activities that will deceive and sway millions.
Jesus is Lord.

"21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. 23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect." Matt 24:21-24.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by brightalo17: 10:20am On May 02, 2017
Lifestone:
TBJ should be very careful not to go to jail in Israel. A lot of things he gets away with in Nigeria would have put him permanently in prison in Israel, the building collapse where hundreds died is an example. They don't joke with taxes also and some of his deliverance practices may be frowned at in such a civilised world.
Paul and Silas went to prison,TB has also been in there before maybe you were 2 years then, OBJ from Prison to Aso Rock, so think about your own life and don't bother about him going to prison.

Which prison Nigerians never witness in this life?

Meanwhile he was invited to Israel, which country has ever invited you?
Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by zoedew: 10:21am On May 02, 2017
zoedew:

"21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. 23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect." Matt 24:21-24
Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by Vick4rill(m): 10:23am On May 02, 2017
Stylz69:

How unfortunate! I've noticed you now run along and go back to sucking the mammary glands of the woman who brought such an unfortunate being into this world who will go on to raise a generation of unfortunate children

You did not dispute his claims.. tell us how are you better than t.b joshua??
Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by donnie(m): 10:28am On May 02, 2017
zoedew:

He's false abi. If he leaves, you and your gang of PFN politicians should be prepared to produce authentic miracles; not that your oil and mantle charade.

Sebi you know say Pastor Chris nor dey always dey around?

No visit native doctor for power o, cos I hear that's the latest among you now.
Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by olowo1234567(m): 10:34am On May 02, 2017
is just TB that is going GOD is not going anywhere is always by our side.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by Category1: 10:35am On May 02, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Why not just type what a lay man can comprehend? Wonder why some NL jump on this platform to make a folly of themselves all in the name of trying to impress, like who cares if it's not properly written? White people don't mix this jargon recipes of English while writing. Naija with yeye shoe off of their ignorance. Ordinary bedtime story den never write publish...Mmmmsshhew
Wtf Is shoe off?
Olodo oshi
Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by Qriousity(m): 10:37am On May 02, 2017
Lifestone:
TBJ should be very careful not to go to jail in Israel. A lot of things he gets away with in Nigeria would have put him permanently in prison in Israel, the building collapse where hundreds died is an example. They don't joke with taxes also and some of his deliverance practices may be frowned at in such a civilised world.
Aragagbogi! i wish i can bless your face with a slap
Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by Stylz69(m): 11:05am On May 02, 2017
Vick4rill:
You did not dispute his claims.. tell us how are you better than t.b joshua??
Where did this one come out from again o? Please pack your load and go to Israel with him and stop being a nuisance
To answer your question
1. I don't bottle water and distribute to gullible people claiming it can heal them
2. I didn't predict wrongly that Hilary Clinton will win the US election
3. I don't cut and paste prophecies or make vague prophecies based on current affairs
4. I didn't claim that Flight MH 370 will be found mind you it's still missing
5. I would never claim that an aircraft hovered over my building and used supersonic rays to demolish it and when that sounded stupid to him, claimed that it was controlled demolition
6. I will not continually put healthy people in wheel chairs and get them to hold placards claiming they suffer from spondylosis or give them breathing apparatus claiming they can't breathe only to claim I've healed them
Dear friend, I'm not a better crook than TB Joshua

1 Like

Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by freshinko: 11:06am On May 02, 2017
For me, Almighty God is everywhere. TB Joshua ko, TB Joshua ni, am not perturbed. But if TB Joshua is your God, sweetie u have every cause to worry.
Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by Stylz69(m): 11:07am On May 02, 2017
Amberon:
Olodo, you implied my gender. But hey you're daft so?
I defer to your superior intelligence! I believe that will please you now like I said earlier run along and go and play with your toys
Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by Vick4rill(m): 11:13am On May 02, 2017
Stylz69:

Where did this one come out from again o? Please pack your load and go to Israel with him and stop being a nuisance
thrash!! next time dont insult people that you are not upto their standard
Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by famzynet: 11:17am On May 02, 2017
I weep for Nigeria. Pursuing its citizens and enterprenuer .Me I de plan to leave this yeye country self. Na like so we pursue Joshua Anthony.Buhari don succeed scatter Nigeria.
Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by Stylz69(m): 11:18am On May 02, 2017
Vick4rill:
thrash!! next time dont insult people that you are not upto their standard
I totally agree! Read my modified post I am not up to his standard and will never be a crook.
When you have time visit tbjoshuawatch.
Please open your eyes! I'm not an atheist but I'm not a blind follower

1 Like

Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by Vick4rill(m): 11:21am On May 02, 2017
Stylz69:

I totally agree! Read my modified post I am not up to his standard and will never be a crook
how did you know that he is a crook?
Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by 2016v2017: 11:24am On May 02, 2017
Lifestone:
Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by Stylz69(m): 11:25am On May 02, 2017
Vick4rill:
how did you know that he is a crook?
Read my earlier reply to you which I modified and if you can point out one that isn't true I will retract my statement
Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by Nobody: 11:37am On May 02, 2017
OKorowanta:
“Many heroes and great people have been chased out of Africa. There are many geniuses in the Western world who are originally from Africa.”

Dis one got me.
Stars like d current heavyweight boxing champion Anthony Joshua who
begged to be part of Nigeria's boxing contingent to the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games but was turned down.
and how did u know this?
Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by onatisi(m): 11:40am On May 02, 2017
omojeesu:

You're right!
But for me it's an important end times move.
TBJ is going to be a major false prophet operating right inside Israel with powerful demonstration of satanic activities that will deceive and sway millions.
Jesus is Lord.
Baba mi omojesu na u talk am ooo
Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by Nobody: 11:42am On May 02, 2017
All those people wey turn their house to hotel go suffer ooo cry
Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by onatisi(m): 11:46am On May 02, 2017
ZUBY77:

You understand the game.
It's tourism
Tb is a crowd puller anywhere he goes. If he goes to Israel it will give his ministry more power,fame and audience. Everyone will want to use the advantage to see tb joshua in the country where jesus came from. Airlines will always be fully booked. He only is able to pull at least 200,000 additional visitors to israel yearly if not more. That means over 200,000 additional hotel bookings and airline tickets,more food sellers ,more patronage for israeli goods and olive oil. Tb joshua is a money spinner

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by pastoray(m): 11:48am On May 02, 2017
AdeniyiA:
Nigeria you see your life...? undecided
Loosing her best and retaining her worst

You need help....

Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by linusbnn(m): 12:01pm On May 02, 2017
Lifestone:

They are the pple inviting him and making provisions too,many issues must have been discussed so don't worry yourself.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by bukynkwuenu: 12:16pm On May 02, 2017
Lifestone:

The problems with you guys is that you don't like who is not dogmatic like you. The best place for TBJ is Nigeria, with all the persecution, Jesus Christ did not relocate.

he said he is not moving because of persecution but it is for the fact that a prophet is not valued in his land..... he wants Nigerians to miss him and know his worth
Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by Obdk: 12:34pm On May 02, 2017
A big loss to naija tourism industry
Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by Dindondin(m): 12:41pm On May 02, 2017
Lifestone:
a shallow post from shallow thinking
Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by brojoshua: 1:02pm On May 02, 2017
The judgment and destruction of God will find all the false prophets at the time wherever they may hid even in the house of God or the altar of the house of God
Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by ikemesit4477: 1:11pm On May 02, 2017
alphonsojaybaz:
BREAKING: I'm leaving Nigeria, and relocating to another country - TB Joshua
source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/05/breaking-im-leaving-nigeria-and.html

In a bombshell announcement that shocked congregants and viewers of Emmanuel TV alike, Nigerian Prophet T.B. Joshua declared his intentions to leave Nigeria and relocate his ministry to the nation of Israel.

Speaking to a rapt multi-national audience at his church service on Sunday 30th April 2017, Joshua disclosed that he had just returned from the ‘Holy Land’ after holding meetings with three prominent Israeli mayors of Jerusalem, Tiberias and the Jordan Valley.

According to the cleric, they offered both land and facilities in an area around the biblical site of the Sea of Galilee for the Nigerian Pastor to organise meetings for international pilgrims.

“This is where my Father in Heaven came from – it’s non-negotiable,” Joshua explained, adding it was not a decision he undertook lightly.

“It’s the best place for you to meet Prophet T.B. Joshua. After your healing, blessing and deliverance, you can move around all the spiritual monuments which will establish your faith,” he further clarified.

Joshua said his decision to leave was not connected to the “persecution” he endured during his ministry.

However, he hoped the move would help people to “appreciate” what his ministry had been contributing to both the local economy and Nigeria’s international image.

“This is the most persecuted ministry in the world. Who are the people persecuting the ministry? My people, Africa,” Joshua bluntly stated, adding that this ‘treatment’ had led him into a life of virtual isolation.

“That is why I choose to live a lonely life. If you want to see me, come to this church. I don’t go out. It has not been easy – because I don’t know who is a friend or who is an enemy. If you learn T.B. Joshua is not around, I am in a revival. I live in the church here. I don’t have a house outside.”

“Anytime you pray, remember Africa in prayer,” the cleric solemnly continued to an audience which included over 3,000 foreign nationals who flew into Nigeria to attend the church service.

“Many heroes and great people have been chased out of Africa. There are many geniuses in the Western world who are originally from Africa.”

The cleric pointed to the example of heavyweight boxing champion Anthony Joshua who was allegedly turned down by Nigerian sporting authorities when he wanted to represent the country.

“What happened to me from the beginning of my ministry is enough to chase me out of this country - but I am still in your midst. Upon the persecution and hatred – I decided to follow the path of love. You show hatred; I show love. When I go for a revival, you will see the stadium full but I am not carried away by that. I leave where I’m celebrated to live where I’m persecuted.”

The cleric then advised congregants: “Where you are not celebrated is the best place to stay, to get strength. When you are in the midst of a battle, you are building yourself. That is why I decided to stay where I am not celebrated here in Nigeria. When the grace of God is amid challenges, it gets stronger.”

According to the cleric, the invitation to Israel came due to the growing popularity of Joshua’s television channel Emmanuel TV, which is especially known on YouTube.

“Your life can preach a better sermon than your mouth,” he exhorted the congregation, stating that the Israeli officials had observed his ministry from afar before inviting him.

No timeframe for the move was specified in the service and it was not clear whether activities in The SCOAN's Ikotun-Egbe base would cease entirely.

Joshua concluded by counselling people: “Don’t destroy your relationships beyond repair because the person who fights you today can be your saviour tomorrow.”

The shock announcement will come as a blow to Nigeria’s religious tourism industry.

Statistics from the Nigerian Immigration Services revealed that six out of every ten travelers to Nigeria go to The SCOAN, with countless local businesses and hotels in the area relying on the church activities for their sustenance.
I believe he can still change his mind!
Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by iluvdonjazzy: 1:12pm On May 02, 2017
Lifestone:
he will soon come back, when he remembers no place like home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Father Mbaka Embarrasses Peter Obi / Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers / Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.