Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,991 members, 7,956,700 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:04 PM

Truly, Nathan Ake Looked A 'veteran'. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Truly, Nathan Ake Looked A 'veteran'. (542 Views)

Manchester City-bound, Nathan Ake Proposes To His Stunning Girl Kaylee Ramman / Bournemouth Star Nathan Ake Hits Back At Chelsea Boss Antono Conte / Breaking News: Nathan Ake To Stand In For Sick Gary Cahill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Truly, Nathan Ake Looked A 'veteran'. by ninnomedia: 5:15am On May 02, 2017
Chelsea boss Antonio Conte revealed to journalists after Chelsea’s vital win against Everton on Sunday that his young defender-Nathan Ake has displayed some defensive work only offered by ‘Veterans’.

He revealed this in the wake of a potential injury sideline for his trusted defender-David Luiz, who suffered what looked like a serious injury against Everton.

Luiz limped out of Chelsea's 3-0 win over Everton at Goodison Park on Sunday but Ake came on for the last eight minutes and helped the Blues see out the game.

The Italian manager after the match gave updates on the condition of David Luiz and what Nathan Ake offers in recent matches.

"I didn't speak with the doctor about his (Luiz's) injury but I don't think it is a serious injury for him," said Conte.

"I hope in the next game that David Luiz is available to play. Also, now in this part of the season it is important sometimes to try to play if you are not 100 per cent with your condition...

Source: http://www.ninnomedia.com/2017/05/02/truly-nathan-ake-looked-a-veteran/

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The Ongoing Work On The Pitch For The UCL Final, Tonight In Cardiff / RB Lipzeig And RB Salzburg Cleared To Participate In UCL / SPORTS HEADLINES: Today's Sports News Headlines [23 June, 2017].

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.