Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,949 members, 7,838,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Overseas Middleman For A Car Business Or Spare Parts Distributor - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Overseas Middleman For A Car Business Or Spare Parts Distributor (354 Views)

Car Dealer In Benin With Notable Car Stand Needed No Middleman Please / Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business / Overseas Middleman For A Car Business Or Spare Parts Distributor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Overseas Middleman For A Car Business Or Spare Parts Distributor by tenahm: 6:14am On May 02, 2017
Hello Everyone, I am here on Nairaland as a trusted middleman based in the United States.After I graduated from Bowie State University in Maryland, U.S.A, I started my own business instead of looking for a job. I have always love to do business even when I was in Nigeria. With that kind of entrepreneurial spirit, I established my own car dealership here in Maryland, USA. and I will like to extend my services to people back home who needs a reliable and affordable car from the U. S either for sale or personal use. By doing this, you will save a lot of money which can be used for other purpose or business. I can also provide service to those who aspire to start a spare parts business in Nigeria mostly Ladipo by buying accidented car and do the breaking of the cars before being loaded on a container. I am not going to do these for free and these are my charges.

1. Buying a car for a customer $ 100 fee, note this is not included in the sale price of the car at the auction.

2. sending a car on roro, our fee is $ 150 excluding the shipping fee.

3. putting a car in container, our fee is $200 excluding shipping fee.

4. Breaking a car into parts, our fee is $250 including labor.

5. Loading car parts into 40 ft container $2,000 including labor
We buy from all major car auctions in all 50 states in the United Sates such as Copart, Iaai, Manheim, Adessa etc.

I know it is hard to trust people with your money, but I want to assure you that your money is in a trusted hand. I can give details of my family back home just to create some level of trust.

I hope to make this big and hopefully establish a office in Lagos where customers can go to for any of the above mentioned services that they need.
I can be reached on my cell phone 0091-240-374-8394 or email ten_ahm@yahoo.com

Give us a trial, and you will be convinced!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry Used 2003model For Sale Price 1.4m Call 08131267376 / I Buy All Itunes Gift Card And Bitcoin At #270 Per$.whatsapp Me Here.08140523700 / 2007 Hyundai Sonata $500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.