Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Koladaisi University - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Koladaisi University (851 Views)

Koladaisi University Recruitment / Koladaisi University Applicant, Let's Meet Here! / Koladaisi University Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Koladaisi University by kclub83(m): 8:21am On May 02, 2017
I read about some vacancies in this new institution but I prefer to submit my application at the school instead of posting. Please how can I locate the address of the school. The address stated on the advert is not clear to me. Please oif you know the easiest way to get to the school kindly share
Re: Koladaisi University by sseunth(m): 8:26am On May 02, 2017
The school is along moniya-oyo express. The new road to oyo. You will see it by the road side.
kclub83:
I read about some vacancies in this new institution but I prefer to submit my application at the school instead of posting. Please how can I locate the address of the school. The address stated on the advert is not clear to me. Please oif you know the easiest way to get to the school kindly share
Re: Koladaisi University by kclub83(m): 9:10am On May 02, 2017
sseunth:
The school is along moniya-oyo express. The new road to oyo. You will see it by the road side.
thanks bro. From ojoo, which bus am i to board?
Re: Koladaisi University by sseunth(m): 9:44am On May 02, 2017
Take a cab going towards oyo. Tell them where u will stop.
kclub83:
thanks bro. From ojoo, which bus am i to board?
Re: Koladaisi University by teemama20(f): 10:15am On May 02, 2017
kclub83:
pls is it DAT u will submit d reference letter with ur cv

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Else Receive This Invitation / United Nations (UN) Volunteering Abroad Jobs - Profiles In Demand / Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.