Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

NEW LINE OF BUSINESS - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / NEW LINE OF BUSINESS (1037 Views)

What Kind Of Business Can One Start With 5 Million Naira / Ponzi/Scam/Fraud Schemes Fronting Forex Trading As Their Line Of Business. / Please I Need Good Ideas Of Business One Can Do With 2.5 Million Naira With Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEW LINE OF BUSINESS by charitydonation: 8:59am On May 02, 2017
I have a business offer that can generate 10% interest every 10 days for 12 months.

You get the 10% paid directly into you bank account after every 10days.
Re: NEW LINE OF BUSINESS by susrite(m): 9:12am On May 02, 2017

Illegit or legit?

Re: NEW LINE OF BUSINESS by oluis: 9:35am On May 02, 2017
succesclip@gmail.com
Re: NEW LINE OF BUSINESS by charitydonation: 6:10am On May 03, 2017
I have a business offer that can generate 10% interest every 10 days for 12 months.
Re: NEW LINE OF BUSINESS by charitydonation: 4:54pm On May 04, 2017
Re: NEW LINE OF BUSINESS by charitydonation: 8:52am On May 08, 2017

Please don't post you email or phone number here.
Re: NEW LINE OF BUSINESS by charitydonation: 8:18am On Jun 11, 2017
Hello Investment Manager, Charity Peer To Peer Is Designed To Correct Other Ponzi Error In Area They Have Failed. Charity This is a community of people with the fear of God and charity mission passionate and faithfully helping each other without discrimination.
 As A New Partner You Will Receive A One-Time Registration Bonus Of #30,000 Which Paid To Your Bank Account When You Have Successfully Registered.
 Free Skill Acquisition E-Book
 Free Interest Loan
 Medical Support
 International Trip
As you move in stages you earn
 Smart Phone
 Laptop Ipad
 Brand New Car
 Housing Allowances
Re: NEW LINE OF BUSINESS by midman: 10:18am On Jun 11, 2017
URGENT NOTICE! DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS OPPORTUNITY… FREE $1,360 JUST TO REGISTER FREE… THIS OFFER ENDS ON JUNE 30, 2017. SO ACT FAST NOW. ZERO INVESTMENT…..
The Rothschild’s new crypto coin global company, Rothschild IOT Investment Development (Shenzhen) Co. Ltd., with billions US dollar investment capital, so huge geared to dominate the cryptocurrency market to UNIFY the likes of Alibaba, Amazon, eBay, Lazada & many others, in partnership with China, supported by Australia wants to pay us to advertise and promote the LCFHC cryptocurrency company by inviting new members to join.
*FREE REGISTRATION & RECEIVE FREE $1380 OUTRIGHT...*
BE A LIFETIME FREE MEMBER WITH ZERO INVESTMENT, A WORLDWIDE ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY....
The Rothschild Family Foundation & China is launching the LCFHC (Love China Feng Huang Coin or Phoenix Coin in English) the FUTURE of cryptocurrency, globally with $2B capital so huge geared to dominate the DIGITAL WORLD OF CRYPTOCURRENCY combining the best of MLM like AMWAY, the best in NETWORKING, the best in online shopping with the likes of ALIBABA, AMAZON, & many others into ONE BIG ONLINE SHOPPING MALL, in partnership with China is GIVING AWAY FREE MEMBERSHIP & $1380 FREE TO START YOUR JOURNEY TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM during this BETA PROMO that ends on June 30, 2017.
Once the 100 million membership is attained during this Beta Promo (coming to closure very soon, membership pouring in so fast), the free registration will immediately stop and every non-member will have to invest $$$ to buy the LCFHC coins (the Phoenix Coin).
Once coded in during this Beta Promo period, you will never invest a single dollar ever again and you will be a lifetime free member & enjoy FOREVER WEALTHY LIVING.
LCFHC is a Very Sophisticated Website with many Features. We are going to have the following systems after they are through with data mining: Blockchain (FHC), ABC MARKETING PLAN, SHOPPING MALLS, INTERNET OF THINGS and some ESSENTIAL ELEMENTS from a global structure. These are the 5 (FIVE) most important systems the company is currently uploading into the website now.
The door is now open for you but this window of opportunity will soon close by June 30 so register now while registration is still free. Keep your money in your wallet. YES, ZERO INVESTMENT, BE A FREE MEMBER BEFORE JUNE 30, 2017 AND NEVER INVEST A DIME EVER.
Once registered, your FREE ACCOUNT will show $1380 outright after activation divided as follows:
***1/3 cash out
***1/3 online shopping with 600,000+products/services (big online shopping mall)
***1/3 investment in the 8-split systems coins that will run a 2-year period
After 2 years, it will re-invest 1/3 again & beyond over and over again. This will be HUGE. This will make you a $$$ millionaire in a short a time.
LOOK AHEAD, without this, where will you be two years from now? You may spend your good working days struggling in an 8-hrs grind 5-6 days a week until your retirement and for what? By the time you retire, you probably may spend time in the hospital paying their services with your lifetime savings. Why not enjoy your life with LCFHC while you can?
Register your family members as well, your circle of friends and your FB friends. Trust this and you will never regret it.
+UNLIMITED $100 referral bonus for every person you refer thru June 30, 2017. You still have enough time ONLY IF YOU ACT NOW! So don't waste a day without sharing and promoting this. Refer & register 20, you get extra $2,000 into your account. Organize your 20 to bring in 20 each. When your organization hits 200 members, you will be ranked as One Star Leader and be rewarded with extra $26,000 + 20,000 coins. Up to Five Star (more money & coins).
You’ve got nothing to lose but so much to gain!
Anyone from 18 years old and up with valid Government-issued Photo ID (min 6 digits) is eligible to join.
Go ahead and PM this back to me:
1. Last name:
2. First name:
3. Middle name:
4. Gender:
5. ID #: (must be 6 digits at least & Govissued)
6.Username/Nickname

7. Contact Cell:
8. Email:

NOTE (IMPORTANT):
***Only 18 years old and above may register.
***Please provide your Real Information because the website will ask you to verify yourself and your details that you provided. It is important therefore that ID matches your info.
Please send me a friend request and pm me back your *personal information details* so I could register you ASAP.
LCFHC project of Internet of things (IOT) Rothschild IOT Investment Development (Shenzhen) Co. Ltd.

Join our WhatsApp Group:
https:///2pVGO80PpFgJ0V0L23AZC4

Visit:
https://platinum.lcfhc.com/

NOTE: I am looking for leaders from every country and in Nigeria. If you think you have what it takes to become a great leader from your country, province or state or city, please don't hesitate to send me a personal message and I will show you some steps to add to your current strategy on how to get invites to register in no time. Or you can make a comment here and simply say "How" and I will send you a pm as soon as I can.
Please let us know if you are interested or not. Thanks.
Re: NEW LINE OF BUSINESS by charitydonation: 10:28am On Jun 13, 2017
Are you tired of these:
1. Borrowing money from the cooperative or bank every year.
2. Being broke second week into the month.
3. Staying in rented apartment and being harassed by landlord yearly.
4. Inability to break through and break even.
5. Always saying " I have none".
6. Children driven away from school due to lack of payment of school fees.
7. Always making part payment of children school fees.
8. Major project(s) suspended long ago due to lack of funds.
9. Insufficient food to feed yourself and your family.
etc, etc, etc.
If your answer is yes, then think of investing into charity donations.
You are sure of overcoming all these challenges.
Hello Investment Manager, Charity Peer To Peer Is Designed To Correct Other Ponzi Error In Area They
Have Failed. Charity This is a community of people with the fear of God and charity mission passionate
and faithfully helping each other without discrimination.

As A New Partner You Will Receive A One-Time Registration Bonus Of #30,000 Which Paid To Your Bank Account When You Have Successfully Registered.

Free Skill Acquisition E-Book
Free Interest Loan
Medical Support
International Trip

As you move in stages you earn
Smart Phone
Laptop Ipad
Brand New Car
Housing Allowances

This system is built to stand the test of time, a mission with the fear of God.
You can never regret it if you join. We build our trust in God and in His faithfulness.
Re: NEW LINE OF BUSINESS by midman: 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
Would you like to receive unlimited funding that you do not have to pay back, as well as be a part of the new cryptocurrency (bitcoin) revolution? INBOX me for info? On WhatsApp: 08066365634

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Here Run Cryptocurrency Masternodes? / COMPREHENSIVE IMPORTATION BUSINESS TRAINING - EASTER SPECIAL / Do You Need An Investment That Will Make You Rich This Year. Don't Miss This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.