Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Right Of Citizen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Right Of Citizen (283 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Advocates Right Of Female Gender At All Level / Regional Road: Lagos Govt Revokes Titles Of Lekki Land Encroaching Right-Of-Way / Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Right Of Citizen by Joejoe12(m): 9:07am On May 02, 2017
It was unfortunate I made AB in citizenship study during my 100level days in School, because I was brain washed to believe what is not.
I was made to believe in the right of citizenship,
The right to life
Right to food
Freedom of speech
Right to human dignity
Right to good water
Right to good road
Right to stable power supply
Right to good & secure environment
Right to education
Right to a religion of choice
Right to vote and to be voted for
Right to wages and salary. Etc.
If am to re-write it now after many years, I must score F9 because am going to tell my Lecturer the true color of my dear country. WHAT OF YOU?

(1) (Reply)

Contrary To Public Perception, Govs Don’t Control Security Vote – Gov. Abubakar / Ambode bans VIO Permanently / Governor Willie Obiano Didn't Sponsor Anybody To USA, Ignore Rumour Mongers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.