Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

We Need 4g Lte In Anambra - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / We Need 4g Lte In Anambra (887 Views)

Airtel Launches 4G LTE In Abuja – Get 4GB Data For Free / I Need 4g Expert Opinion / GLO 4G LTE In Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need 4g Lte In Anambra by Gabriel252: 10:06am On May 02, 2017
Can you guys follow me beg all this network to carry their 4g lte come anambra

Nawa..
Do they think lagos,ph and abuja is the only cities in nigeria
Re: We Need 4g Lte In Anambra by gingger(m): 11:20am On May 02, 2017
Anambra does not really fancy all this type of stuff cos it wont sell, an average Ibo man wont patronize dem
take for instance, i reside at onitsha, which Ibo man get time to buy smile or other 4G network they see it as waste of time.
All they care about is their business...........
For the record i use a smile network here..........
I just pray MTN or Etisalat answers our prayer
Re: We Need 4g Lte In Anambra by rookidmart: 11:30am On May 02, 2017
OP, there is no infrastructure in Nigeria making it very hard to do business in this country.
If a company is going to do business then it must make profit.

Do you know that it costs almost ₦200 million DAILY to power base transceiver stations (BTS)?
The figure above is at 2015, by now it would have increased exponentially.

Lagos, Abuja, Portharcourt, Kano, etc are commercial cities with a lot of people.
That's why companies set up because there are a lot of people and they are relatively more developed, therefore they can recoup their initial investment quickly.

How many people in Anambra even have 4g phones?
Re: We Need 4g Lte In Anambra by orlandoblue: 11:46am On May 02, 2017
Experience fast 5G Lite Internet speed with great features like Adblock, Full screen mode, Flash play, Javascript, Security, Privacy and lots more on Zi 5G Internet Browser for Android. Get it now on Google Play Store free!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=at.zivux.browser
Re: We Need 4g Lte In Anambra by giftedben: 9:59am On May 03, 2017
rookidmart:
OP, there is no infrastructure in Nigeria making it very hard to do business in this country.
If a company is going to do business then it must make profit.

Do you know that it costs almost ₦200 million DAILY to power base transceiver stations (BTS)?
The figure above is at 2015, by now it would have increased exponentially.

Lagos, Abuja, Portharcourt, Kano, etc are commercial cities with a lot of people.
That's why companies set up because there are a lot of people and they are relatively more developed, therefore they can recoup their initial investment quickly.

How many people in Anambra even have 4g phones?

How many people in Anambra have 4g phones? Are you actually serious with this Question. Have you been to Anambra or you are writing out of guess work.
Re: We Need 4g Lte In Anambra by rookidmart: 10:04am On May 03, 2017
giftedben:

How many people in Anambra have 4g phones? Are you actually serious with this Question. Have you been to Anambra or you are writing out of guess work.
Was that the only thing you got from my post?

You misunderstood me....

I said Lagos, Kano, Abuja, PH, etc have higher population than the rest of Nigeria, and are relatively more developed.
Therefore the number of people using 4g devices would be higher.

Do you understand my position now?
Re: We Need 4g Lte In Anambra by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 03, 2017
Gabriel252:
Can you guys follow me beg all this network to carry their 4g lte come anambra

Nawa..
Do they think lagos,ph and abuja is the only cities in nigeria

Op forget all these 4G nonsense. Pray for stable and fast 3G. I have most of the 4G networks but their performances are awful. Airtel 3G is even faster than the so called 4G LTE in my location Lagos.
Re: We Need 4g Lte In Anambra by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 03, 2017
Ehuatamuigunisi:

Op forget all these 4G nonsense. Pray for stable and fast 3G. I have most of the 4G networks but their performances are awful. Airtel 3G is even faster than the so called 4G LTE in my location Lagos.
You're correct
Re: We Need 4g Lte In Anambra by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 03, 2017
In due time 4g will get to your area but it's a matter of time. If glo 4g can spread to Eket, Warri, Benin city then other operators would consider. The problem is as someone highlighted is the cost of running diesel engines across the base stations

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Server Is Down Worldwide / Samsung New Phone Samsung Z4 Check It Out / Start Your Week Filled With All The Burst And Goodness And Energy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.