Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,123 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Episode One: My Journey To This ME - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Episode One: My Journey To This ME (311 Views)

The Journey To A Thousand Flash / Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher: Episode One / Hereafter (A Journey To The Otherside) By Alexander Busybrain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Episode One: My Journey To This ME by Sweetlife69(m): 10:41am On May 02, 2017
Life had just begun for John, who was just 16 years of age. John had finished his secondary school with a fair result but had scored low in his English Language examination. While in his adolescent days, his father had noticed that he had impressive knowledge of how modern technology works and therein he decided to get him a laptop. As a teenager, he only used the PC to watch movies and play music.
But this soon changed due to his early exposure to the internet through his laptop, which could not be supervised by any adult, inevitably made him indulge in one of this century’s greatest menace to social and moral decorum, INTERNET P0RN0GRAPHY. This made him to lose focus because his priorities had changed.
Lo and behold, after months of addiction to Internet P0rn, he failed his JAMB examination which was meant to get him into the university. His father enrolled him into a coaching center where he could be trained better for the JAMB examination which was scheduled to hold a year after the previous one.
During the period, he had also been re-enrolled him for the secondary school certificate exam which he had failed. John was never into reading and he preferred to wait till the last days before picking up his books.
During the course of his coaching, He met a girl who was author of so many problems he would later face, had he known he wouldn’t have walked up to talk to her that fateful day. The coaching was going fine until his friend started talking about that same girl and he told him her name was Becky. John became close to Becky, because he had the feeling of being better than his friend named Craig, they started talking on the phone, even at mid night. One night, John called her
John asked her out, her reply was
*I will think about it*
Two days had passed and the reply from her was a yes, John asked her about his friend whom he thinks they were dating. Becky replied.
Becky: There is nothing between us baby
John: That’s perfect
They started dating and things started getting intense, they talked a lot on the phone and also in person after the coaching for the Jamb examination. Things were just perfect for them both.
Craig who got to know about their relationship got angry and jealous so this ended their friendship. As for John he never cared. Becky and John started sitting together in class for the coaching, it was romantic as they ki$$ in class and he touched her during serious lectures such as Mathematics.
John couldn’t make it for the coaching on a Wednesday so Becky decided to come over to his place when his parents had gone to work. She entered the room and sat on the bed. He offered her water which she drank; John was a little bit shy because he has never been in such situation. They both talked and laughed, all of a sudden, he moved closer to her while in bed, and slowly he gripped his hand toward her chest, squeezed her with romance, and she began to get the sensation which was strange and had never been felt before by her.
Becky wasn’t scared, she knew things were about to her real. A shot of Red Label each made the moment fantastic and breath taking. They couldn’t keep their hands off each other, Becky was already soaked and dripping. The real John was visible via his jean, he laid her down on the bed and kissed her passionately, they both struggled to take off every item of clothing.
Becky was very blessed with two beautiful bosoms; it looked huge for someone with her small stature. John eyes gazed at her body because this was a first for him he had never seen it prior to that time. Becky noticed the real John was getting bigger and larger with veins that made it known to get ready for ShowTime. Becky broke the switch and now toiling with the stick. John who never knew anything about engineering started to drill gently; she dropped a rhythm which was not of music but of sen$ual pleasure. This encouraged him to concentrate majorly at that arena of the plaza. John drilled until he let loose of quality yogurt from the factory. they cuddled!
Wanna know how the story ends? log on to www.sweetlife69.com

(1) (Reply)

An Untitled Fiction / Morning Vibes With Dr Jerry - The First - Episode 145/stop Criticizing Yourself / Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 153/steps To Personal Empower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.