Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Victory Over Eating In Dreams - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Victory Over Eating In Dreams (383 Views)

How To Have Victory Over Eating In Dreams. / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / How To Have Victory Over Eating In Dreams. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victory Over Eating In Dreams by Revadebola: 11:07am On May 02, 2017
HOW TO HAVE VICTORY OVER EATING IN DREAMS.
Eating in dreams is one of the way the devil and enemies plant their evil seeds into people's lives.
If you are suffering from the experience of eating in dreams and you desire victory, do the following :
1, before you sleep pray for at least 30 minutes. Best if you pray in tongues.
2, always wake up by 1am to pray for at least one hour.
3, in case you still dream of eating, as you wake up from the sleep and dream, declare a fast till 3pm.
4, when you wake up from such a dream, pray for at least one hour, use Matthew 15:13 to pray.
5, if the experience of eating in dreams persist, seek a deliverance minister to pray for you.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS,CALL OR WHATSAPP :+2349059270030.
Email :revadebola@gmail.com.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS AND THE WHATSAPP GROUP YOU BELONG TO.
"LIKE " my Facebook page,
" Charles Adebola Ministries ".
Re: Victory Over Eating In Dreams by ellagabs(f): 11:10am On May 02, 2017
oboy, me dey chop wel wel 4 drim o! grin.
na hw i take get my pot-belly b dat
Re: Victory Over Eating In Dreams by ScepticalPyrrho: 11:36am On May 02, 2017
Poverty is hell.
Re: Victory Over Eating In Dreams by menstrualpad: 11:45am On May 02, 2017
Re: Victory Over Eating In Dreams by zionmade(m): 11:51am On May 02, 2017
So we shud rather starve in dreams abi?
After starving in real life because of harsh economic condition and u cannot even eat in d dream again.
Na wa oo i thought d church has done away with this Rubbish.

(1) (Reply)

Behold He Cometh(***christians And Aspiring Christians Only***) / Does The Name "Jesus" Actually Mean "Hail, Zeus"? / Believe And Doubt Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.