Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,583 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

T.B Joshua Reveals Why He Is Relocating His Ministry To Israel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua Reveals Why He Is Relocating His Ministry To Israel (473 Views)

Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty / Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) / Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.B Joshua Reveals Why He Is Relocating His Ministry To Israel by omobacyprus(m): 11:19am On May 02, 2017
- Prophet TB Joshua confirms moving church to Israel

- The man of God revealed that Israeli government offered him both the and facilities

- TB Joshua further explained that the relocation would help people appreciate what his ministry has been contributing to the Nigerian economy

Controversial Nigerian man of God, Prophet TB Joshua has taken everyone by surprise as he openly declared his intentions to move his ministry to Israel.

TB Joshua made this revelation on Sunday, April 30, in church. He added that the he has been offered both land and facilities in an area around the biblical site of the Sea of Galilee so he can organize meetings for international pilgrims.

He said: “This is where my Father in Heaven came from, it’s non-negotiable. It’s the best place for you to meet Prophet T.B. Joshua. After your healing, blessing and deliverance, you can move around all the spiritual monuments which will establish your faith. This is the most persecuted ministry in the world. Who are the people persecuting the ministry? My people, Africa. That is why I choose to live a lonely life. If you want to see me, come to this church. I don’t go out. It has not been easy because I don’t know who is a friend or who is an enemy.

If you learn T.B. Joshua is not around, I am in a revival. I live in the church here. I don’t have a house outside. Anytime you pray, remember Africa in prayer. Many heroes and great people have been chased out of Africa. There are many geniuses in the Western world who are originally from Africa. That is why I choose to live a lonely life. If you want to see me, come to this church. I don’t go out. It has not been easy because I don’t know who is a friend or who is an enemy. If you learn T.B. Joshua is not around, I am in a revival. I live in the church here. I don’t have a house outside.”

However, Prophet TB Joshua further revealed saying: “Where you are not celebrated is the best place to stay, to get strength. When you are in the midst of a battle, you are building yourself. That is why I decided to stay where I am not celebrated here in Nigeria. When the grace of God is amid challenges, it gets stronger. Your life can preach a better sermon than your mouth.”

He further released pictures of him having meeting with the Israel officials of his Facebook handle. He posted the pictures with the caption:

"Many of you don’t know why I have this passion. I want to pray for people; I want to see people healed and delivered. I derive joy seeing people free, seeing people laugh! I am just telling you the secret. I derive that joy. If there is anything that gives me joy, that is it! If you are not happy and God uses me to give you happiness that day I will not eat. I am not fasting but I easily forget to eat. I have that joy."

SOURCE: http://www.trendcabal.com/2017/05/why-i-am-relocating-my-ministry-to.html?m=1

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: T.B Joshua Reveals Why He Is Relocating His Ministry To Israel by pafra(m): 11:34am On May 02, 2017
If it's God leading you who can question his leading? May God bless your new location.
Re: T.B Joshua Reveals Why He Is Relocating His Ministry To Israel by doctimonyeka(m): 11:39am On May 02, 2017
I feel your pain sir.... God bless your ministry sir...
Re: T.B Joshua Reveals Why He Is Relocating His Ministry To Israel by zionmade(m): 11:47am On May 02, 2017
Dnt mind d children of otobo. They know wat they have in nigeria. No wonder Jesus marvelled at d unbelief of his own people

(1) (Reply)

How Many Pastors, Prophet,or Bishop's Preach About Salvation To Heaven? / Let's Thank God For The LITTLE Things.. / That's Me At Bethlehem During My Holy Pilgrimage To Jerusalem.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.