Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Peter Obi And Buharis Anti Corruption War. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And Buharis Anti Corruption War. (244 Views)

Ministerial List: A Mockery of Buhari's Anti-Corruption war - Yakassai / See A Vehicle In Adamawa With Atiku And Buharis Pix / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi And Buharis Anti Corruption War. by mekaboy(m): 12:15pm On May 02, 2017
While others debate on whether he has one watch or two shoes, to me that's his business and irrelevant. I will focus on a revelation that came from his wisdom and experience in economics.

While we were all shocked at the amount discovered in the ikoyi apartment and hailed the government, we never thought in the direction of how much that money would have generated as interest in the bank and how much was lost each day that money sat idle in ikoyi.

This made me begin to take a closer look at president buharis approach to fighting corruption. Now if the stolen money was in the bANK, They would have capital and possibly reduce their interest rates. They might not have to layoff a lot of their staff. This way businesses will continue to grow.

When Nigerians say things were better under corruption, it is actually true.
Now even in the process of investigation they discovered that such money was missing, by now the person who his this money, would have made enough interest and return the money to government. There will be money in the system and businesses will grow.

When I tell people that things would not have Been this bad in Nigeria if Gej had won, They don't believe. Because all this money hidden in various locations would have still been in circulation. Unemployment would not have risen this much, businesses would not have collapsed and interest rates might not be this high.

Yes some money has been recovered, but do you know how much more money is lying idle in Nigeria while our economy is starved?

So this buharis method of fighting corruption is actually causing Nigeria more harm than good.

(1) (Reply)

Election Rigging: Nigerian Govt. To Establish Electoral Offences Commission To C / Pmb’s Absence At Fec On Doctor’s Advice – Lai Mohammed / Our Hope, Our Future: When Lust Takes Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.