Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:02 PM

Bbnaija: Bisola Calls Nigerians Criticizing Big Brother Nigeria Show "Hypocrites - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Bisola Calls Nigerians Criticizing Big Brother Nigeria Show "Hypocrites (22565 Views)

Burnaboy Calls Nigerians On Twitter Jobless And Irresponsible / Dotun Slams Nigerians Criticizing Miracle And Nina's Sex On BBNaija / Kemi Olunloyo Calls Nigerians Illiterates For Referring To Her As An Ex-Convict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Bisola Calls Nigerians Criticizing Big Brother Nigeria Show "Hypocrites by barallanee(f): 4:48pm On May 02, 2017
I am very sure the people that are supporting Bisola are willing to do worst Dan wat she did...I hav met that type....omo forget it..let's be honest,dis world go soon end o..mke we the try get conscience abt sum certain things ,mke fame and money no blind u...remember say God Na still d baba ,he is jux giving us time o....I know we all hav done bad things BT sumtyms we regret it...Dnt try Nd call people Hypocrites bkos ur trying to cover ur shame...der shall bash me BT to be honest am saying the truth
Re: Bbnaija: Bisola Calls Nigerians Criticizing Big Brother Nigeria Show "Hypocrites by Aida13: 4:48pm On May 02, 2017
I look her up and down and still dont find her attractive in any way shape or form...

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Bisola Calls Nigerians Criticizing Big Brother Nigeria Show "Hypocrites by bukky204: 5:08pm On May 02, 2017
idiot ma ni eleyi kee(Bisola)
Re: Bbnaija: Bisola Calls Nigerians Criticizing Big Brother Nigeria Show "Hypocrites by DeRay98(m): 5:14pm On May 02, 2017
kimbra:
Nigerians should have applauded you for giving a married man a BJ on live television?.

Shameless woman!.
Don't mind her and supporters.
That's how such people try to console themselves when their conscience begins to deal with them. Instead of being sober, they resort to attack as a defence.
Every grown man or woman may have had sex or will have sex now or later but must we do it public just to prove that we are adults and have to right to have sex?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Bisola Calls Nigerians Criticizing Big Brother Nigeria Show "Hypocrites by DeRay98(m): 5:15pm On May 02, 2017
barallanee:
I am very sure the people that are supporting Bisola are willing to do worst Dan wat she did...I hav met that type....omo forget it..let's be honest,dis world go soon end o..mke we the try get conscience abt sum certain things ,mke fame and money no blind u...remember say God Na still d baba ,he is jux giving us time o....I know we all hav done bad things BT sumtyms we regret it...Dnt try Nd call people Hypocrites bkos ur trying to cover ur shame...der shall bash me BT to be honest am saying the truth

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Bisola Calls Nigerians Criticizing Big Brother Nigeria Show "Hypocrites by Pavarottii(m): 5:16pm On May 02, 2017
prof12:
Check out thishypocrite.
What is the moral benefit of the stupid program called BBN.
Hypocrisy at its peak. U call it stupid program. That means Nigerians are stupid den. Tell me any other show that was watched more than Bbnaija in Nigeria by Nigerians who had d opportunity to watch it. Is like u didn't hear the 13million votes in a week Abi. Even government officials are cheering dem. So it means we are all stupid in Nigeria Abi?

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Bisola Calls Nigerians Criticizing Big Brother Nigeria Show "Hypocrites by Wizzyblack3(m): 5:21pm On May 02, 2017
kenonze:
single parenting can be frustrating
Share ur experience
Re: Bbnaija: Bisola Calls Nigerians Criticizing Big Brother Nigeria Show "Hypocrites by Itulah(m): 6:38pm On May 02, 2017
NessaFresh:
That's true....

Read my signature

Madam, you no get signature ma. undecided
Re: Bbnaija: Bisola Calls Nigerians Criticizing Big Brother Nigeria Show "Hypocrites by salesforce: 7:09pm On May 02, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Bbnaija: Bisola Calls Nigerians Criticizing Big Brother Nigeria Show "Hypocrites by TPAND(f): 7:22pm On May 02, 2017
kimbra:
Nigerians should have applauded you for giving a married man a BJ on live television?.

Shameless woman!.
You are one ugly girl with this comment of yours
Re: Bbnaija: Bisola Calls Nigerians Criticizing Big Brother Nigeria Show "Hypocrites by desmondneke(m): 7:35pm On May 02, 2017
ashawo spotted from distance.....ask ttt
Re: Bbnaija: Bisola Calls Nigerians Criticizing Big Brother Nigeria Show "Hypocrites by ikemesit4477: 7:42pm On May 02, 2017
bumi10:
Apparently Big Brother Nigeria ex housemate and runner up, Bisola haven't forgetting how Nigerians criticized Big Brother show during the time they were still in the house. Maybe she was just reading about the news recently. She however called out those criticizing the Big Brother Naija Show, and tagged them as “Hypocrites”.

In a chat with Soundcity FM, she said:

“A lot of people are hypocrites. Even if Big Brother Naija was not on the air, It wouldn’t change the fact that people still do terrible things in the world,” she said. “It would not change anything. “Big Brother taught me a lot. It made me a stronger person. “People who didn’t even watch the show had their own perception of it. You cannot please everybody because even religious shows get criticised.”

Recall, while the show was still on, many “Nigerians” called on the National Broadcasting Commission (NBC) to halt the show from airing as it was promoting immorality, some even had to file court cases just for the show to be put on hold. May also criticized the government for allowing such an immoral show to be aired in the country.

Is this what we should be talking about now?

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/05/bbnaija-bisola-calls-nigerians.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44
upon all the blue film she has been acting in the house, she still get mouth to talk!
Re: Bbnaija: Bisola Calls Nigerians Criticizing Big Brother Nigeria Show "Hypocrites by mercy232(f): 7:52pm On May 02, 2017
And if any of dis so called hypocrite meets Bisola 2day, he or she will certainly beg 4 a selfie... # radarada #
Re: Bbnaija: Bisola Calls Nigerians Criticizing Big Brother Nigeria Show "Hypocrites by saintmark88(m): 8:43pm On May 02, 2017
kimbra:
You are trying so hard to justify the actions of your whòring sister Bisola. grin cheesy Go on YouTube if you need the video. Your 2yrs old nephew still remains a child with a porous brain.

Now, fùck off!.

That porous brain seems more matured that urs, doesn't that show the terrible state ur brain?. I guess even worse than the state of the nation. First of all she isn't my sister and is no were close to my sister, since u have seen were she gave a bj paste d link let everyone see it, if not it shows that the state of Nigeria is better than the state of ur brain
Re: Bbnaija: Bisola Calls Nigerians Criticizing Big Brother Nigeria Show "Hypocrites by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 02, 2017
saintmark88:

That porous brain seems more matured that urs, doesn't that show the terrible state ur brain?. I guess even worse than the state of the nation. First of all she isn't my sister and is no were close to my sister, since u have seen were she gave a bj paste d link let everyone see it, if not it shows that the state of Nigeria is better than the state of ur brain
Blah! Blah!! Blah!!!. Cry me a River. cheesy grin

Defender of the arc. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Bisola Calls Nigerians Criticizing Big Brother Nigeria Show "Hypocrites by saintmark88(m): 8:49pm On May 02, 2017
kimbra:
Blah! Blah!! Blah!!!. Cry me a River. cheesy grin

Defender of the arc. cheesy

Mtcheeew!!!!!!! no level
Re: Bbnaija: Bisola Calls Nigerians Criticizing Big Brother Nigeria Show "Hypocrites by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 02, 2017
saintmark88:

Mtcheeew!!!!!!! no level
Bisola big bro. Please free my mentions na. grin

I'm unapologetic about the comments I make. If that's what you're expecting.
Re: Bbnaija: Bisola Calls Nigerians Criticizing Big Brother Nigeria Show "Hypocrites by saintmark88(m): 9:21pm On May 02, 2017
kimbra:
Bisola big bro. Please free my mentions na. grin

I'm unapologetic about the comments I make. If that's what you're expecting.

Who needs ur sorry??, I just need u to know that u dnt have sense
Re: Bbnaija: Bisola Calls Nigerians Criticizing Big Brother Nigeria Show "Hypocrites by yungchase(m): 10:03pm On May 02, 2017
I no bisola will still lash tin tall tony even after she found out that he was married. the girl no get that kind time. na the work way dem dey do!
Re: Bbnaija: Bisola Calls Nigerians Criticizing Big Brother Nigeria Show "Hypocrites by MrMystrO(m): 10:23pm On May 02, 2017
barallanee:

The world is not ending anytime soon dear. Don't be deceived by some Religious bull crap, its not gonna Happen. After WW3, A new world order will emerge, thats all. No world is ending. Thank you.
Re: Bbnaija: Bisola Calls Nigerians Criticizing Big Brother Nigeria Show "Hypocrites by MrMystrO(m): 10:24pm On May 02, 2017
barallanee:

The world is not ending anytime soon dear. Don't be deceived by some Religious bull crap, its not gonna Happen. After WW3, A new world order will emerge, thats all. No world is ending. Thank you. #Freethesheeple
Re: Bbnaija: Bisola Calls Nigerians Criticizing Big Brother Nigeria Show "Hypocrites by bardiprecious: 10:31pm On May 02, 2017
bisiola I like u but that kind legacy wey u live for ur daughters no good,how u want take get mouth shout for ur pikin if they misbehave,wey u wey be their mummy dey give married man bj for live television, I no condemn u ooo,but if u be correct naija babe wey dey train properly reason am.and u know when something don enter internet like this even ur grand children go see am.u self think am now!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Bisola Calls Nigerians Criticizing Big Brother Nigeria Show "Hypocrites by Elkay3: 10:38pm On May 02, 2017
You don't call people hypocrite before they do worse. You can only call them that after they'd done the worse or worst. Hypocrisy isn't futuristic.

My say, well, a gal who shows her unclothedness to her boyfriend or even boyfriends, alone or in the dark, AND one who showed her unclothedness to one boyfriend on live television watched by a multitude, cannot be said to be the same. There's definitely a huge difference.
Re: Bbnaija: Bisola Calls Nigerians Criticizing Big Brother Nigeria Show "Hypocrites by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 02, 2017
okay.
Re: Bbnaija: Bisola Calls Nigerians Criticizing Big Brother Nigeria Show "Hypocrites by kenzysmith: 12:01am On May 03, 2017
Trapnews:
HARLOT!!!
respect ur self sir
Re: Bbnaija: Bisola Calls Nigerians Criticizing Big Brother Nigeria Show "Hypocrites by barallanee(f): 3:30am On May 03, 2017
MrMystrO:

The world is not ending anytime soon dear. Don't be deceived by some Religious bull crap, its not gonna Happen. After WW3, A new world order will emerge, thats all. No world is ending. Thank you. #Freethesheeple
dats why I always say Dnt let wat u see decieve u..if God dint give u brain to atleast know ur name u wuldnt hav been talking all dis one...weda it will end or not,know DAT u go peck one day... Fine people rich people don die go...it's timidity DAT makes people talk lyk dis...if u still Dnt know this life guess ur a teenager or and old baby... Guy if u commit Na hell ....
Re: Bbnaija: Bisola Calls Nigerians Criticizing Big Brother Nigeria Show "Hypocrites by latsy: 6:25am On May 03, 2017
Herrmes:
I don't know why I feel the need to say something but why do you think it's shameful, if I may ask?
There is something called evolution, it is a result of thousands of years
of human cultural changes and acclimatization.
Unfortunately, some humans(e.g cannibals and exhibitionist) are still
living an unrefined life which are relics of the past when life was cheap
and existence short.
Society determines what is shameful!
Re: Bbnaija: Bisola Calls Nigerians Criticizing Big Brother Nigeria Show "Hypocrites by Herrmes: 11:12am On May 03, 2017
latsy:

There is something called evolution, it is a result of thousands of years
of human cultural changes and acclimatization.
Unfortunately, some humans(e.g cannibals and exhibitionist) are still
living an unrefined life which are relics of the past when life was cheap
and existence short.
Society determines what is shameful!
Society is not worth paying attention to, what does society really have to offer apart from dictating your way of life? Plus in the end we don't know who is who, those that might condemn a certain act might be open to practising it or are already doing it, society is as lame as those that let society determine what they do.
Re: Bbnaija: Bisola Calls Nigerians Criticizing Big Brother Nigeria Show "Hypocrites by Herrmes: 11:15am On May 03, 2017
barallanee:
dats why I always say Dnt let wat u see decieve u..if God dint give u brain to atleast know ur name u wuldnt hav been talking all dis one...weda it will end or not,know DAT u go peck one day... Fine people rich people don die go...it's timidity DAT makes people talk lyk dis...if u still Dnt know this life guess ur a teenager or and old baby... Guy if u commit Na hell ....
What's your point?
Re: Bbnaija: Bisola Calls Nigerians Criticizing Big Brother Nigeria Show "Hypocrites by latsy: 11:20am On May 03, 2017
Herrmes:
Society is not worth paying attention to, what does society really have to offer apart from dictating your way of life? Plus in the end we don't know who is who, those that might condemn a certain act might be open to practising it or are already doing it, society is as lame as those that let society determine what they do.
It doesn't matter what someone think!
I surely don't want someone running around naked in my neighborhood.
It is thanks to the society exerting selective pressure on deviants that
humans were able to build great civilizations.
Everything will be okay and we all live as anarchist.
Re: Bbnaija: Bisola Calls Nigerians Criticizing Big Brother Nigeria Show "Hypocrites by Herrmes: 12:46pm On May 03, 2017
latsy:

It doesn't matter what someone think!
I surely don't want someone running around naked in my neighborhood.
It is thanks to the society exerting selective pressure on deviants that
humans were able to build great civilizations.
Everything will be okay and we all live as anarchist.
It's definitely not about what you want.
Your third sentence is not a fact, I really don't care about who's an anarchist and who's not, the best part about life is you can live it anyhow you want, but when there are external forces conducting your way of life, I don't know if you can claim ownership of that life, but no matter how many ways you put it, I don't believe there's 100% independency in a thought process, all I'm saying is there's too much pressure in society, it's almost like a cult.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Real Reason For High Rate Of Divorce In Entertainment Industry – Actor Nedu / Mavin Records Signs Equity Investment With Kupanda Capital / International Record Deals : What Nigerian Artists Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.