Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

A Guy With A Very Good Sense Of Style But Bad Attitude. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Guy With A Very Good Sense Of Style But Bad Attitude. (757 Views)

Fashion Tips For Women Of Style. / New Styles of Clothing that Will Never Go Out Of Style , serch for what you want / Did You Like Michelle Obama`s Sense Of Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy With A Very Good Sense Of Style But Bad Attitude. by uzoo: 3:22pm On Jan 07, 2010
last month i came across a guy at an xmas party ,he was really well dressed , and wore some expensive designer accessories had a lot of confidence and all.

but he just didn't know how to talk , and he didnt even know how to approach a lady ,my God ,you couldnt get into a descent conversation with this guy, he ended of pissing off most of the girls at the party.

and many were really disappointed , and the funny thing was he wasn't even drinking ,(cos we would have blamed it on the alcohol)not sure if he was just too confident in himself , or something .

i think its quite common amongst Nigerian men.

so ladies i ask ,how would you react if someone like that approached you?
Re: A Guy With A Very Good Sense Of Style But Bad Attitude. by adiona(f): 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2010
i will just ignore him, i hate peeps wiv bad attitudes espcially men, we;; itz very common wiv 9ja men, peace out
Re: A Guy With A Very Good Sense Of Style But Bad Attitude. by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 10, 2010
maybe he's not into black or Nigerian girls
Re: A Guy With A Very Good Sense Of Style But Bad Attitude. by uzoo: 4:23pm On Jan 11, 2010
@tpia

i think you missed the point here.

you take a look at a guy at the first glance and he's style is all nicely put together,
and then he opens his mouth and something stupid comes out .

it puts you off immediately.

(1) (Reply)

Modeling Auditioning This Sunday 25/07/10 / Ardyss Body Magic / Industrial Tailors Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.