Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,303 members, 7,853,406 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:59 PM

I'm Not Ready To Play In The Europa League: Sanchez - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I'm Not Ready To Play In The Europa League: Sanchez (439 Views)

Arsenal Knocked Out Of The Europa League By Last Minute Away Goal / Obafemi Martins Rejected $1.5 Million Deal To Play In Saudi Arabia / Breaking: UEFA Deny Reports That Argentina Will Play In UEFA Nations League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not Ready To Play In The Europa League: Sanchez by Donraqh(m): 2:54pm On May 02, 2017
Alexis Sanchez has informed the North London outfit his intentions to join Chelsea at the end of the season according to Telegraph

With 18 months to go on his contract and contract renewal being stalled saverally, the Chilean really wants a walk away. Haven lose to Tottenham Spurs on Sunday in a league outfit, Arsenal's hope of Uefa Champions league qualification has continued to get stalled with barely four games to go and Alexis Sanchez is not ready to play in Europa League.

When asked about the possibility of selling the fiery forward to London rivals, Arsene was fast to kick the possibility as that will really be a great disservice to the club, amidst believing the disagreement is just contractual however does not affect the desire to stay.

“If he doesn’t sign a new deal, will I make him stay? Yes,” Wenger informed last week.
“Would I rather keep him than sell him to a Premier League rival? Yes. I don’t think you would sell him to any Premier League club, that is for sure. Why not? The question is more why would you sell him to another Premier League club? You want to be as strong as you can be and not strengthen the other teams.
“I think he will sign and stay because, first of all, he is happy here. His desire is to stay. That is what I deeply believe. The disagreements are purely contractual – not on the desire. Both parties have the desire to find an agreement, so I think it will happen.”

Arsenal now sixth place on the log, struggling to survive. Can they finish at the top four as usual this time? That is left to be seen.

(1) (Reply)

Rafael Benitez To Remain As Newcastle Manager / Current BBC ATP Men's Tennis Ranking / Tottenham Vs Man Utd- 10 Points To Remember Before Kickoff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.