Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Tonto Dikeh Rescues Man Thrown Out Of A speeding Keke Napep (pictured) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Rescues Man Thrown Out Of A speeding Keke Napep (pictured) (39542 Views)

Regina Daniels Friend Casie Snow Antoinette Cassidy Thrown Out Of Her House / Tonto Dikeh Rescues Helpless Pregnant Woman In Abuja - Photos / Emeka Rising Ibeh Thrown Out Of His Home Over Unpaid 2.5million Rent In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Rescues Man Thrown Out Of A speeding Keke Napep (pictured) by Dimmatic(f): 5:05pm On May 02, 2017
God bless u ma

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Rescues Man Thrown Out Of A speeding Keke Napep (pictured) by SweetJoystick(m): 5:05pm On May 02, 2017
one chance dey for keke again?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Rescues Man Thrown Out Of A speeding Keke Napep (pictured) by Omojudy: 5:06pm On May 02, 2017
Re: Tonto Dikeh Rescues Man Thrown Out Of A speeding Keke Napep (pictured) by Omojudy: 5:06pm On May 02, 2017
SweetJoystick:
one chance dey for keke again?
Before nko. Na that one easy pass.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Rescues Man Thrown Out Of A speeding Keke Napep (pictured) by sureprince01(m): 5:07pm On May 02, 2017
Tonto I'm not understanding Ooo.... are u trying to create the 2nd version of Easter? dead and risen kwa? u laid ur hand and was assured he's not gon die....hmmmm...u know how many things u don raise with that hand?....

lol....u are a good Nigerian joor....many can't do that....tnx sis
Re: Tonto Dikeh Rescues Man Thrown Out Of A speeding Keke Napep (pictured) by Flatties: 5:07pm On May 02, 2017
Social media aside.. Tonto is a very nice Lady.
I've met her one on one
Re: Tonto Dikeh Rescues Man Thrown Out Of A speeding Keke Napep (pictured) by ipobarecriminals: 5:07pm On May 02, 2017
God bless u tonto.Among those who speed by/refused to stop or render help are Pastors,imams,choisters.And on Sundays U'll see dem jumping/praying shaking their wicked heads.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Rescues Man Thrown Out Of A speeding Keke Napep (pictured) by Randy100: 5:09pm On May 02, 2017
I pretend not to beleive this.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Rescues Man Thrown Out Of A speeding Keke Napep (pictured) by abbeycial: 5:10pm On May 02, 2017
well done.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Rescues Man Thrown Out Of A speeding Keke Napep (pictured) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 5:10pm On May 02, 2017
Salted And peppered story.. Your 1 year old child screamed at somebody thrown out?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Rescues Man Thrown Out Of A speeding Keke Napep (pictured) by michoim(m): 5:11pm On May 02, 2017
chineloSA:

How was his body lifeless if he is in hospital now. Did he die and resurrect shocked shocked
[size=8pt][/size]

Didn't you read he was on oxygen? Make sensible comments
Re: Tonto Dikeh Rescues Man Thrown Out Of A speeding Keke Napep (pictured) by BethelD1(m): 5:12pm On May 02, 2017
God bless you sister. May the Lord protect you and yours from all evil.
The gentleman probably needs more than oxygen , urgent brain scan will be advised .
A transfer to a third a tertiary hospital where this can be done and relevant intervention undertaken asap is advisable.

Dear sister T continue and complete what you have started. God bless you continously.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Rescues Man Thrown Out Of A speeding Keke Napep (pictured) by ekensi01: 5:13pm On May 02, 2017
I a prophet has said "because of this your marriage may be join back before this year finish IJN" AMEN. Like if you believe.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Rescues Man Thrown Out Of A speeding Keke Napep (pictured) by Onedibe1: 5:16pm On May 02, 2017
D 1st reasonable tin she has done since i knew her..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Rescues Man Thrown Out Of A speeding Keke Napep (pictured) by mechanics(m): 5:17pm On May 02, 2017
That's a caring woman.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Rescues Man Thrown Out Of A speeding Keke Napep (pictured) by iamuye(m): 5:18pm On May 02, 2017
"...Everyone thought he was dead but I TOLD them that as long as my hands have been laid on this young man in prayers he will be fine..."

she trying to form Jesus Christ or Holy Mary?? or is it not d Tonto Dikeh I know??
Re: Tonto Dikeh Rescues Man Thrown Out Of A speeding Keke Napep (pictured) by daududaniel(m): 5:20pm On May 02, 2017
chineloSA:

How was his body lifeless if he is in hospital now. Did he die and resurrect shocked shocked
She laid hands ✋ on him. Joke of the century.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Rescues Man Thrown Out Of A speeding Keke Napep (pictured) by Akinwale14(m): 5:25pm On May 02, 2017
Superwoman
Re: Tonto Dikeh Rescues Man Thrown Out Of A speeding Keke Napep (pictured) by janefrancisca(f): 5:25pm On May 02, 2017
Onedibe1:
D 1st reasonable tin she has done since i knew her..
At least she has done one good and reasonable thing, can people say the same about u?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Rescues Man Thrown Out Of A speeding Keke Napep (pictured) by koladebrainiac(m): 5:26pm On May 02, 2017
we help these days so we can post it on social media
Re: Tonto Dikeh Rescues Man Thrown Out Of A speeding Keke Napep (pictured) by daveP(m): 5:27pm On May 02, 2017
Sleekyshuga:
Someone threw another from a moving keke? I can't seem to comprehend embarassed..

Who knows!! Maybe, he was robbed and 'discarded.'

Blessings Tonto..
what if this is the new husby that destiny use style provide, typical of nollywood movies? nice move though.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Rescues Man Thrown Out Of A speeding Keke Napep (pictured) by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 02, 2017
undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Rescues Man Thrown Out Of A speeding Keke Napep (pictured) by Ma2seater: 5:28pm On May 02, 2017
That's Cedarcrest hospital Abuja. One of the best private hospitals in Abuja
Re: Tonto Dikeh Rescues Man Thrown Out Of A speeding Keke Napep (pictured) by Akinwale14(m): 5:28pm On May 02, 2017
janefrancisca:
At least she has done one good and reasonable thing, can people say the same about u?
Lolz grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Rescues Man Thrown Out Of A speeding Keke Napep (pictured) by Onedibe1: 5:37pm On May 02, 2017
janefrancisca:

K
Re: Tonto Dikeh Rescues Man Thrown Out Of A speeding Keke Napep (pictured) by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 02, 2017
Sleekyshuga:
Someone threw another from a moving keke? I can't seem to comprehend embarassed..

Who knows!! Maybe, he was robbed and 'discarded.'

Blessings Tonto..
Probably a victim of 'one chance'

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Rescues Man Thrown Out Of A speeding Keke Napep (pictured) by janefrancisca(f): 5:47pm On May 02, 2017
Onedibe1:

K
thought as much...next time, think before typing..nairaland is a public forum and one's comment to an extent reveals the kind of person he/she is. Have a nice day.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Rescues Man Thrown Out Of A speeding Keke Napep (pictured) by janefrancisca(f): 5:52pm On May 02, 2017
Akinwale14:
Lolz grin
wink don't know why people are so judgemental...e tire me
Re: Tonto Dikeh Rescues Man Thrown Out Of A speeding Keke Napep (pictured) by Smooyis(m): 6:01pm On May 02, 2017
Thank God for his life.. And thanks for your efforts. May God reward you abundantly.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Rescues Man Thrown Out Of A speeding Keke Napep (pictured) by hahn(m): 6:01pm On May 02, 2017
Sammypope4all:
Everyone thought he was dead but I TOLD them that as long as my hands have been laid on this young man in prayers he will be fine....

That part got me....

She should have not bothered taking him to the hospital then tongue

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Rescues Man Thrown Out Of A speeding Keke Napep (pictured) by 2tek: 6:04pm On May 02, 2017
TONYO DIKE - has good heart.

CHURCHILL - has good heart.
Yet both couldn't resolve/forgive each other. It shows staying married goes far beyond having a good heart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"This Is How I Feel This Year" - Wizkid Shares Photo / Davido Snubbed A Lady Who Tried To Touch Him At A Party (video) / Victoria Kolawole's Toyota Muscle Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.