Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:42 AM

Emir Of Kano And Kano State Govt Not Paying The Right Taxes PAYE - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Emir Of Kano And Kano State Govt Not Paying The Right Taxes PAYE (453 Views)

Have You Been Able To Submit Your Lagos State PAYE Annual Returns Online? / Emir Of Kano (sanusi) Sex Scandal (full Video) / Taxes You Need To Be Aware Of If You Are About To Start A Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano And Kano State Govt Not Paying The Right Taxes PAYE by Bmcc(m): 3:56pm On May 02, 2017
Based on the this post posted https://www.nairaland.com/3774819/emir-sanusi-lamido-shares-payslip. The Emir and Kano state govt are not paying the right taxes to the Govt. If FIRS and KIRS are serious about IGR these categories of individual should be the focus and not the poor woman who sells tomato who is taxed twice for nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano And Kano State Govt Not Paying The Right Taxes PAYE by Bmcc(m): 4:06pm On May 02, 2017
If Emir Earns gross #1,312,500.00 monthly it meas annually he earns #15,750,000.00 and its PAYE should be #230,666.67 monthly based on FIRS calculator.
Re: Emir Of Kano And Kano State Govt Not Paying The Right Taxes PAYE by uboma(m): 5:02pm On May 02, 2017
You are on point.

I had earlier pointed out that even though my gross pay isn't up to that of the Emir for now, I still pay more on taxes.

The FIRS should look into this and do the needful with regards the Emir's inaccurate tax deductions.

(1) (Reply)

UK Govt Warns Military Over Coup Speculations In Nigeria / Bulk SMS Business And Wrong Idea About It / Escaped Nollywood Actress On Death Parole Re-arrested.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.