Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,756 members, 7,862,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:42 PM

Buhari Save Your Life First, Nigeria Is Secondary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Save Your Life First, Nigeria Is Secondary (376 Views)

Senator Ibrahim To Buhari: Save APC To Preserve Your Legacy / Buhari,save Me -delta Monarch Cries Out As Youths Dethrone Him / President Buhari, Save The Souls Of FRSC Retirees By M. O. Eje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Save Your Life First, Nigeria Is Secondary by solosolo111: 4:24pm On May 02, 2017
I have listened and read through many comments, contributions and opinions made by many Nigerians of great repute concerning our nation's president health. I have also read how the Aso Rock cabals and kitchen cabinet beneficiaries are not helping in this matter by not giving their best advice to Mr President because of greed and selfish gains as usual.

As a humane and responsible Nigerian, I make this humble assertion as my little token to rescue our dear president from avoidable serious disaster. Life is God-given, precious and has no duplicate. It must not be toyed with, it must not be given a form of trial and error approach. That Mr. President is severely sick is no longer a news but calls for all concerned by both religious and political classes, distinguished elites and other well-meaning Nigerians, to proffer a quick and urgent help-approach to salvage the situation of our ailing president.

Permit me to please speak to Baba, to as a matter of utmost wisdom, take his mind off from Aso Rock and surrender himself to the best hands for medical treatment ( as we pray for him) and avoid listening to politicians pretending to be doing him any good by not encouraging him to go for for the best option. PMB save your life first by focusing on your health. Remember that health is personal, and is not shared with you by any body. Also remember that the Nigerian quagmire is enormous, you can never be able to change everything about Nigeria, you have already tried your best. Nigeria will always sort out itself.

Your health is first, Nigeria is secondary. Please this is my humble and utmost concern and submission.

Regards
Unanimous Pastor.
Re: Buhari Save Your Life First, Nigeria Is Secondary by evanscheck(m): 4:54pm On May 02, 2017
U feel say u love him more than himself .. Or do u think he is a baby ... An old man wud nt know wat he wants ..Abeg leave matter

(1) (Reply)

Over To You Nigerians / How N677.6m Was Diverted From Nigerian Air Force Account – EFCC / ISSUES: 80 Released School Girls,Buhari's Health And Apc's Theory Of Distraction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.