Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Oba Rilwan Akiolu's Palace On Fire - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Rilwan Akiolu's Palace On Fire (51979 Views)

Rainstorm Destroys Oba Adekunle Oyelude Makama Tegbosun's Palace On Osun / Meet 50 Obas Who Rule Lagos With Oba Rilwan Akiolu / Video Of The Oba Of Lagos Palace On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu's Palace On Fire by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 02, 2017
NextGovernor:
Some ignorant people will come here and say it's Karma or spiritual handwork of Ooni of Ife.

Accident can happen anytime..
atoun rinwa spotted

2 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu's Palace On Fire by chiefolododo(m): 5:37pm On May 02, 2017
You are right. If to say we have like 10 of this kind of Chinese, Nigeria for beta
CokersClub:
He said it:

1 Like

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu's Palace On Fire by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 02, 2017
TippyTop:
What!!
I believe it would have been cheaper to just push Baale of Idumota into the Lagoon.

cc: anonimi
come and see o
Hahahahaha Na thunder won fire m so.
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu's Palace On Fire by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 02, 2017
chiefolododo:
You are right. If to say we have like 10 of this kind of Chinese, Nigeria for beta

Lolz cheesy , bro, am glad you know
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu's Palace On Fire by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 02, 2017
NextGovernor:
Some ignorant people will come here and say it's Karma or spiritual handwork of Ooni of Ife.

Accident can happen anytime..
Hahahaha

Na thunder won fire ur lagoon bitch.

1 Like

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu's Palace On Fire by GMbuharii: 5:54pm On May 02, 2017
Magana de la cone heads.
All other shapes keep off,tis'be affairs de la sophisticatas,owoda owodas,agberos,branRuf mumunis and mufutaus that iyagbe in public,et al... grin grin

Op,ejo o,e pe faya birigadi sori meson okan okan that is 911 o.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu's Palace On Fire by Vicolan: 5:57pm On May 02, 2017
Greatigbos:
there very own oba

violent people....i tot they said him and ooni of ife don settle

Receive sense naw........

1 Like

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu's Palace On Fire by abbey621(m): 5:59pm On May 02, 2017
sowanbe:
so you are comparing public snubbing with just ordinary trading of words...

If I ridiculed your father in public and I ridiculed him on Nairaland, you'll be offended either way, you won't call the Nairaland ridicule ordinary ridicule grin grin grin Ooni represents father of all Yoruba nation, he should not be ridiculed period, so one insult is equal to another insult!
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu's Palace On Fire by Olatutu23: 5:59pm On May 02, 2017
Lol....
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu's Palace On Fire by shegoly(m): 6:02pm On May 02, 2017
Ooni of ife.......why
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu's Palace On Fire by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 02, 2017
Do not provoke the gods for there judgement na wait and get.
Kkk u better go apologise

1 Like

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu's Palace On Fire by sunkoye: 6:21pm On May 02, 2017
A typical yoruba man understands what just happened and would neva be surprised.

If you are in it….u must respect the laws that govern some realms.

Ask him…….he Knows. He is also an Oba too na.

But the NPF in him though

1 Like

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu's Palace On Fire by cytell56: 6:22pm On May 02, 2017
blogbloke:
Fire outbreak has been reported at the palace of the Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu.

The Kabiyesi has been taken to a safety place.

Official of Lagos state fire service are within the palace.

More details coming soon...

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/fire-outbreak-oba-lagos-palace/

Wetin you expect when he dey disrespect him seniors!!!
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu's Palace On Fire by stanfford: 6:53pm On May 02, 2017
This mumu oba of lagos......very stupid man, I wish d palace bird finish. idiot.
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu's Palace On Fire by chigo003(m): 7:00pm On May 02, 2017
Oduduwa ancestors just paid the Oba a visit

1 Like

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu's Palace On Fire by SCRONDINGER(m): 7:06pm On May 02, 2017
The Lagoon master should award the contract to appeal the Ife gods and goddesses to me.
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu's Palace On Fire by omobabaonibaba(m): 7:10pm On May 02, 2017
Greatigbos:
there very own oba

violent people....i tot they said him and ooni of ife don settle

why haven't u recover yet from the rehab you were taking to last week

why display insensitivity because of likes on public forum

pls stop being stupid, reading stupid comment give me bad headache easily
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu's Palace On Fire by Walelavender(m): 7:20pm On May 02, 2017
Sango oko oya....
This is surely a bad sign.
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu's Palace On Fire by isnovic(m): 7:37pm On May 02, 2017
It seems the Oba had it coming.
Last week he desecrated the ancestral throne of his origin now he is an oba without a palace.
2 years ago he promise lagoon to those Nigerian Jews but right now he is the one who is vagabond.

Hey!, is it only me just connecting karma dots?

1 Like

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu's Palace On Fire by Rayhila(f): 7:40pm On May 02, 2017
Haaaaaaaaaaaa! From the first time I paid a visit to Ile Ife Palace, to the temple of wisdom in the palace, to Oduduwa shrine, to Oranmiyan shrine, for my final year project, I knew that Ife people are not jokers when it comes to divination . Oba Akiolu, for your information, this is just the beginning. in your own interest, go and beg Ooni of Ife, if not it is Ogun that will visit you next, he is already doing press up o.
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu's Palace On Fire by tillaman(m): 7:49pm On May 02, 2017
Ofanja Not Afonja Abi then it's ipod and not ipob/Flamingos Not Igbo
Greatigbos:
hmmm

ofanja and anger 5 and 6
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu's Palace On Fire by gen2man1(m): 9:10pm On May 02, 2017
...I dey suspect the 201 deities kiss
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu's Palace On Fire by chiraqDemon(m): 10:08pm On May 02, 2017
Him never chee chumchin
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu's Palace On Fire by laudate: 11:51pm On May 02, 2017
Love Machine:
Is it that oba that said he would throw Ibos into the lagoon if they didn't vote Ambode as Governor of Lagos? If true,the hunter has been hunted.
Yes, o! cheesy He said it in the presence of your Eze Nd'Igbo traditional rulers. 38 of them were present, when he made that announcement. What did they do?? shocked

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu's Palace On Fire by whiteeyes: 12:17am On May 03, 2017
jieta:
hehehehehe why them come carry am go safety them for leave am make fire burn am small as him no get respect
i don't trust that lagoon Oba...who knows, maybe naim conjure the fire by himself sef so that fingers can be pointed... My thoughts!!!
Anyways, i love Oba Adeyeye die....
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu's Palace On Fire by Suspense12(m): 12:19am On May 03, 2017
laudate:

Yes, o! cheesy He said it in the presence of your Eze Nd'Igbo traditional rulers. 38 of them were present, when he made that announcement. What did they do?? shocked

They dare not talk or else the thunder wey go fire dem go commot from inside lagoon and send Dem back to the gully erosion stricken community where they originated from

1 Like

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu's Palace On Fire by laudate: 1:53am On May 03, 2017
Rayhila:
Haaaaaaaaaaaa! From the first time I paid a visit to Ile Ife Palace, to the temple of wisdom in the palace, to Oduduwa shrine, to Oranmiyan shrine, for my final year project, I knew that Ife people are not jokers when it comes to divination . Oba Akiolu, for your information, this is just the beginning. in your own interest, go and beg Ooni of Ife, if not it is Ogun that will visit you next, he is already doing press up o.

You Yoruba people have too many gods. Please accept Jesus Christ as Lord. He is the only true God. wink

1 Like

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu's Palace On Fire by Asiwaju080: 4:48am On May 03, 2017
Behavour!
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu's Palace On Fire by Oskam: 6:09am On May 03, 2017
Xhango sway and influence.
Lightning & Thunder!
Justice!

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu's Palace On Fire by jtwest(m): 7:14am On May 03, 2017
In ooni's voice; Ajekun iya ni o je! Ajekun iya ni o je, eni ti o to ni non toun dena deni ajekun...... grin grin
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu's Palace On Fire by sowanbe: 5:31pm On May 03, 2017
Hope the curse wey oni of ife laid for oba of lagos no dey affect you sha, you can't see any other thing than using your father as an experiment abi.. You craze
abbey621:

If I ridiculed your father in public and I ridiculed him on Nairaland, you'll be offended either way, you won't call the Nairaland ridicule ordinary ridicule grin grin grin Ooni represents father of all Yoruba nation, he should not be ridiculed period, so one insult is equal to another insult!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son / Exclamation In Various Ngerian Tribes/dialect / Reactions To Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife (Memes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.