Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:35 AM

Chai See How A Ghanaian Finished Nigeria On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chai See How A Ghanaian Finished Nigeria On Twitter (6284 Views)

See What A Ghanaian Said About Buhari On Twitter, Nigerians React / Breaking News: APC Has Finished Nigeria / See How A Ghanaian Finished Nigeria On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chai See How A Ghanaian Finished Nigeria On Twitter by EmekaBlue(m): 7:42pm On May 02, 2017
[quote author=achimotan post=56144568][/quote] we talking international and u r mentioning domestic victory undecided
Re: Chai See How A Ghanaian Finished Nigeria On Twitter by deedeedee1: 8:06pm On May 02, 2017
There is nothing funny here
Re: Chai See How A Ghanaian Finished Nigeria On Twitter by Nicho118(m): 8:16pm On May 02, 2017
this is harsh

2 Likes

Re: Chai See How A Ghanaian Finished Nigeria On Twitter by CodedExtra: 8:26pm On May 02, 2017
lalasticlala and seun. move this to fp nah
Re: Chai See How A Ghanaian Finished Nigeria On Twitter by Lillord(m): 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
For Latest music and MP3 download 2020 https://Flashnobs.com
Re: Chai See How A Ghanaian Finished Nigeria On Twitter by Lillord(m): 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
Re: Chai See How A Ghanaian Finished Nigeria On Twitter by Lillord(m): 12:24am On Jul 31, 2020
Re: Chai See How A Ghanaian Finished Nigeria On Twitter by Lillord(m): 1:07am On Oct 06, 2020
Re: Chai See How A Ghanaian Finished Nigeria On Twitter by Lillord(m): 1:08am On Oct 06, 2020
Re: Chai See How A Ghanaian Finished Nigeria On Twitter by Rugaria: 8:28pm On Oct 07, 2020
omenkaLives:
This is what I find most disgusting about these idiots.

These same spiteful nonentities would open their smelly gutters to complain about South Africans and Indians treating our brothers living in those countries with contempt and raw hate even as they overtly encourage same out of their stupid dislike for their person of the president.

How can you hate someone so much you hate the very country he presides over?

What right do these fools have to complain about Xenophobia against Nigerians?

If the Ghanaians decide to start killing Nigerians in Ghana, what moral right would they have to complain!?

They even go as far as calling Lala and Mynd to take it to the fp- all for what exactly?

What's most surprising is that these same fools proudly called themselves Transformation AMBASSADORS OF NIGERIA just two years ago!

Perhaps they should have called themselves Transformation Ambassadors of Jonathan.

Nonsense.

Lala, should hurry it to FP.. At least to balance the litany of arss licking posts from renowned zombiies here.. kwobe haka baa?

1 Like

Re: Chai See How A Ghanaian Finished Nigeria On Twitter by splendour7(m): 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2020
omenkaLives:

These same spiteful nonentities would open their smelly gutters to complain about South Africans and Indians treating our brothers living in those countries with contempt and raw hate even as they overtly encourage same out of their stupid dislike for their person of the president.

If the Ghanaians decide to start killing Nigerians in Ghana, what moral right would they have to complain!?

They even go as far as calling Lala and Mynd to take it to the fp- all for what exactly?

What's most surprising is that these same fools proudly called themselves Transformation AMBASSADORS OF NIGERIA just two years ago!

Perhaps they should have called themselves Transformation Ambassadors of Jonathan.

Nonsense.
lamentation 2 Vs 5.. Wailer!!

1 Like

Re: Chai See How A Ghanaian Finished Nigeria On Twitter by capatainrambo: 5:13am On Feb 20, 2021
omenkaLives:

Nonsense.
cry me a river

1 Like

Re: Chai See How A Ghanaian Finished Nigeria On Twitter by Ideadoctor(m): 8:25am On Feb 20, 2021
DaBullIT:
And for the hate for Buhari , you continue applauding this Disgrace of a Ghanian

Well done
a spade must be called a spade, Nigeria has no president.
Re: Chai See How A Ghanaian Finished Nigeria On Twitter by sammyscholar(m): 8:49am On Feb 20, 2021
NextGovernor:
This remind me of a quarrel I had with a friend. He always tell me to advise my sister that he always see her with different boys most time. One day he said it again on a very bad day I gave him a response he never expected.

I told him if he had diverted this monitoring spirit he had on my sister, his sister wouldn't have had 3 kids for different men. The thing weak the guy reach bone. Till today he still dey think am. Lol

For my mind watin concern you and my sister?
He simply doesn't want what happened to his sister (not being disciplined around guys, till having three kids for three men) to happened to your sister. He's learned from experience, and he believes her sister's situation wouldn't have been so if he had given her early caution.

Don't be a derelict brother. Caution your sister from inordinate association with guys.
Re: Chai See How A Ghanaian Finished Nigeria On Twitter by Ogbuu101: 8:56am On Feb 20, 2021
NextGovernor:
This remind me of a quarrel I had with a friend. He always tell me to advise my sister that he always see her with different boys most time. One day he said it again on a very bad day I gave him a response he never expected.

I told him if he had diverted this monitoring spirit he had on my sister, his sister wouldn't have had 3 kids for different men. The thing weak the guy reach bone. Till today he still dey think am. Lol

For my mind watin concern you and my sister?
Your friend was merely trying to let you know so your own sister does not end up like his.
But unfortunately, you couldn't get the message
Re: Chai See How A Ghanaian Finished Nigeria On Twitter by Lillord(m): 9:33am On Mar 04, 2021
Ogbuu101:

Your friend was merely trying to let you know so your own sister does not end up like his.
But unfortunately, you couldn't get the message https://quosay.com/category/movie-quotes-sayings/ https://www.givemehits.com/
Re: Chai See How A Ghanaian Finished Nigeria On Twitter by Lillord(m): 5:44pm On May 06, 2021
Ideadoctor:
a spade must be called a spade, Nigeria has no president https://www.exammaterials.com.ng
Re: Chai See How A Ghanaian Finished Nigeria On Twitter by Brimstone77: 5:50pm On May 06, 2021
[s]
omenkaLives:

Nonsense.
[/s] ranting of a mental drained fellow...
Re: Chai See How A Ghanaian Finished Nigeria On Twitter by Lillord(m): 3:32am On May 31, 2021
Re: Chai See How A Ghanaian Finished Nigeria On Twitter by Lillord(m): 3:58am On Jul 26, 2021
Lillord:
For Latest music and MP3 download 2020 https://Flashnobs.com https://feed9ja.com/
Re: Chai See How A Ghanaian Finished Nigeria On Twitter by Nobody: 5:09am On Jul 26, 2021
DaBullIT:
And for the hate for Buhari , you continue applauding this Disgrace of a Ghanian

Well done

That is baffling, you hate yourself so much, you fawn over your opponent who destroyed you.

See why I want these people out of here, I’m tired of their embarrassing ways.
Re: Chai See How A Ghanaian Finished Nigeria On Twitter by Nobody: 5:11am On Jul 26, 2021
Brimstone77:
[s][/s] ranting of a mental drained fellow...

No, he makes good points. You seem like the mentally drained one, cutting your nose to spite your face type of fellow.
Re: Chai See How A Ghanaian Finished Nigeria On Twitter by kingsceedon(m): 6:23am On Jul 26, 2021
O boy see finishing, so Ghanaians self notice say the Zoo no get president?

Re: Chai See How A Ghanaian Finished Nigeria On Twitter by kingsceedon(m): 6:24am On Jul 26, 2021
deedeedee1:
There is nothing funny here

Na lie the thing funny die, where's your president?
Re: Chai See How A Ghanaian Finished Nigeria On Twitter by NGpatriot: 7:08am On Jul 26, 2021
So, saying you don't have a president mean den don finish you?

This is when low self-esteem and inferiority complex Igbos allow ignorant people in far away Ghana village to turn them into ignorant dullards.

Olodo Igbos don suffer..

Sad..

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olawepo Hashim Emerges Flagbearer Of Third Force Coalition (video) / Tinubu Does Not Deserve The Treatment He Is Getting From Buhari – Shettima / Politics Is The Only Lucrative Business In Nigeria, Says Afe Babalola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.