Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

A Call For Nairaland Building / Architectural Section. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Call For Nairaland Building / Architectural Section. (433 Views)

6bedrooms Duplex Architectural Design / View This 7bedroom Duplex Architectural Design / Thread For Nairaland Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Call For Nairaland Building / Architectural Section. by enshi(m): 4:31pm On May 02, 2017
i have come to notice that there is no section for lovers of state of the art constructions and real estate here on nairaland.
so many businesses would be empowered and jobs created with the help of such section.
this therefore is a call of converge to all the builders in the house and to any business person out there who wishes to buy,construct ,or lease structures for domestic , official, and socioeconomic purposes, this is your hub.... and i am your host. am just a PM away
Re: A Call For Nairaland Building / Architectural Section. by gidimasters(m): 5:20pm On May 02, 2017
enshi:
i have come to notice that there is no section for lovers of state of the art constructions and real estate here on nairaland.
so many businesses would be empowered and jobs created with the help of such section.
this therefore is a call of converge to all the builders in the house and to any business person out there who wishes to buy,construct ,or lease structures for domestic , official, and socioeconomic purposes, this is your hub.... and i am your host. am just a PM away

https://www.nairaland.com/properties

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Handbags / Looking For Affordable Office Space In Lekki?as Low As 25k / Btc @390/$ Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.