Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Woman Cuts Off Her Husband's Manhood. See Why - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Cuts Off Her Husband's Manhood. See Why (948 Views)

Man Cuts Off Cousin’s Manhood Over Missing N3,500 (Pics) / Man Kills His Wife In Niger State, Cuts Off Her Hand & Eyes (Graphic Pics) / Woman Cuts Her Stepdaughter Brutally In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Cuts Off Her Husband's Manhood. See Why by aminu790(m): 4:50pm On May 02, 2017
A woman who suspected that her husband was cheating with the wife of their family friend took matters into her own hands by slashing off his manhood.
Thirty-two-year-old Betitta believed that her husband, Mark, was carrying out his affair at the building where he worked. So, when the man slept off at a friend’s place after some drinks, his wife was able to find him for the sole purpose of grabbing and chopping off his penis “two inches from the base.” She then fled, but was later apprehended and arrested. She told Police she did not regret what she did. “I don’t regret cutting off his penis. It’s his punishment for being a womaniser.
I am ready to face the consequences of my actions,” she said, according to The Daily Mail. “I am tired of his womanising. He got a new girlfriend lately.” According to reports, the couple were always arguing, though they have three kids together and had been married for about 12 years.
Re: Woman Cuts Off Her Husband's Manhood. See Why by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 02, 2017
sad shocked

*2inches from the base*

So does it mean she left him 2inches meat(flaccid) without a head? lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Cuts Off Her Husband's Manhood. See Why by holywahala19(m): 9:21am On May 03, 2017
the poster above me sha

Re: Woman Cuts Off Her Husband's Manhood. See Why by Ehinmola(m): 4:45pm On May 03, 2017
aminu790:
A woman who suspected that her husband was cheating with the wife of their family friend took matters into her own hands by slashing off his manhood.
Thirty-two-year-old Betitta believed that her husband, Mark, was carrying out his affair at the building where he worked. So, when the man slept off at a friend’s place after some drinks, his wife was able to find him for the sole purpose of grabbing and chopping off his penis “two inches from the base.” She then fled, but was later apprehended and arrested. She told Police she did not regret what she did. “I don’t regret cutting off his penis. It’s his punishment for being a womaniser.
I am ready to face the consequences of my actions,” she said, according to The Daily Mail. “I am tired of his womanising. He got a new girlfriend lately.” According to reports, the couple were always arguing, though they have three kids together and had been married for about 12 years.
. Why reduce it to 2inches from the base? The 2inches remaining is useless without a head. Sorry, I hope it can still grow and crow?
Re: Woman Cuts Off Her Husband's Manhood. See Why by Trinicol3: 6:21pm On May 03, 2017
Picture or I don't believe it undecidedPicture or I don't believe it

(1) (Reply)

Two Notorious Lagos-based Yahoo-yahoo Fraudsters Thrown Into Prison / Pretty Girl Burnt To Ashes In Her Room / A Lecturer Of Abia State Polytechnic Got Killed On Christmas Day By A Truck.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.