Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Please How Is IELTS Exam Conducted In Nigeria? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please How Is IELTS Exam Conducted In Nigeria? (1161 Views)

TUTORIALS: Are They Conducted In Your Courses In Your University? / See How School Examination Is Conducted In An Asian Country: Photo / El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Is IELTS Exam Conducted In Nigeria? by cashkid: 5:20pm On May 02, 2017
Good day, please am planning to take the IELTS Exam with a friend of mine. Please I need to know how the exam is conducted as regards centre, sitting arrangements, is it a computer per candidate? Or is not CBT? ...Please for those that have done this exam before, I need answers to this questions!!!
Re: Please How Is IELTS Exam Conducted In Nigeria? by cashkid: 7:46pm On May 02, 2017
cashkid:
Good day, please am planning to take the IELTS Exam with a friend of mine. Please I need to know how the exam is conducted as regards centre, sitting arrangements, is it a computer per candidate? Or is not CBT? ...Please for those that have done this exam before, I need answers to this questions!!!

Does it mean nobody has attempted this exam before?
Re: Please How Is IELTS Exam Conducted In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 02, 2017
IELTS is conducted in Nigeria by the British Council.

There are two types of the IELTS test: IELTS Academic and IELTS General Training. Listening and Speaking are the same for both tests, but the subject matter of the Reading and Writing components differs depending on which test you take.

The Listening, Reading and Writing components of all IELTS tests are completed on the same day, with no breaks in between them.

The Speaking component, however, can be completed up to a week before or after the other tests. Your test centre will advise.

The total test time is 2 hours and 45 minutes.

You may contact Eko Academic & Tutorial Services for training and registration for your IELTS exams: www.lagosteacher.org
Re: Please How Is IELTS Exam Conducted In Nigeria? by Ctemi(f): 11:54pm On May 02, 2017
cashkid:

Hi, pls do u ve a softcopy of the IELTS study material? i ve a sister that want to write the test too.

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Jamb 2017 Mock Result Is Out / 2017/2018 COOU /ANSU Aspirants / NOUN | Closing Date For Course And Examination Registration Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.