Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

What???? The President Just Rolled Out Contact For Reaching Him One On One! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What???? The President Just Rolled Out Contact For Reaching Him One On One! (905 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire / Reno Omokri Exposes APC For "Reaching Out" To Him - Pics / He Was Only Six When PMB Was Head Of State, Now He Is President Just As PMB! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What???? The President Just Rolled Out Contact For Reaching Him One On One! by Destined2win: 5:37pm On May 02, 2017
Hello People,

I realized that some of you have the intention of discussing with me. The truth is that I need quality people around me to deliver the peace and prosperity which will mark my reign as President. I am giving everyone the opportunity to talk with me in any level. I need ideas, questions and comments.

Who knows, you might just be part of the history making team that will stand out for all times to come.

I created this email id solely for you; you see I love you and I want to hear all you have to say. So write me a mail and I promise to attend to it.

Hit me up at presidentdestined2win@yahoo.com.

Let's talk; can't wait to hear from you
Re: What???? The President Just Rolled Out Contact For Reaching Him One On One! by BiafranBushBoy: 5:40pm On May 02, 2017
Can I speak with you one on one Sir?? like inside your room.

1 Like

Re: What???? The President Just Rolled Out Contact For Reaching Him One On One! by Destined2win: 5:41pm On May 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Can I speak with you one on one Sir?? like inside your room.
With a cane grin

Write me a mail instead. That will do

1 Like

Re: What???? The President Just Rolled Out Contact For Reaching Him One On One! by Amoyinoluwa24: 5:44pm On May 02, 2017
Lmao you don come again grin grin grin grin
Re: What???? The President Just Rolled Out Contact For Reaching Him One On One! by Destined2win: 5:45pm On May 02, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
Lmao you don come again grin grin grin grin
grin Always here bro. You got anyother thing to say, can as well send me a mail
Re: What???? The President Just Rolled Out Contact For Reaching Him One On One! by Justuceleague2: 7:14pm On May 02, 2017
Liepibs and wailers will fall for this cheap scam
Re: What???? The President Just Rolled Out Contact For Reaching Him One On One! by SalamRushdie: 7:36pm On May 02, 2017
Another BecomeRich
Re: What???? The President Just Rolled Out Contact For Reaching Him One On One! by GameGod(m): 7:40pm On May 02, 2017
[s]
SalamRushdie:
Another BecomeRich
[/s]Why always trash?
Re: What???? The President Just Rolled Out Contact For Reaching Him One On One! by SalamRushdie: 7:41pm On May 02, 2017
GameGod:
[s][/s]Why always trash?

Hello , please stop quoting me

1 Like

Re: What???? The President Just Rolled Out Contact For Reaching Him One On One! by GameGod(m): 7:49pm On May 02, 2017
[s]
SalamRushdie:

Hello , please stop quoting me
[/s]The best u can do is to ignore me, henceforth, i will quote each an every post of yours, so beta get used to it.
Re: What???? The President Just Rolled Out Contact For Reaching Him One On One! by SalamRushdie: 7:53pm On May 02, 2017
GameGod:
[s][/s]The best u can do is to ignore me, henceforth, i will quote each an every post of yours, so beta get used to it.

I will close down this account and open a new one
Re: What???? The President Just Rolled Out Contact For Reaching Him One On One! by GameGod(m): 8:03pm On May 02, 2017
[s]
SalamRushdie:

I will close down this account and open a new one
[/s]
Re: What???? The President Just Rolled Out Contact For Reaching Him One On One! by Destined2win: 8:27pm On May 02, 2017
Don't fight on my thread, send in your comments, ideas or suggestions to the email above.

(1) (Reply)

Chief Tony Anenih's Son Slumps & Dies At Ikoyi Club / Berger Paint Nigeria Plc Staff Protest / How True Is This Audio Tape Against Igbo(listen)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.