Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

MTN 3G Vs Glo: For Internet Access - Computers (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / MTN 3G Vs Glo: For Internet Access (18040 Views)

Poll: So whats the Verdict??

MTN: 56% (37 votes)
GLO: 43% (28 votes)
This poll has ended

What Is Wrong With Mtn 3g Internet? / Mtn 3g Billing Fraud - Unacceptable / Mtn 3g Fastlink Cannot Browse Some Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN 3G Vs Glo: For Internet Access by 212blaze(m): 12:27pm On Jan 23, 2010
it means your modem doesn't get 3g, cuz if i does your speeds would be about 100kb per sec on the average with mtn and like 150 on the average with glo. when it comes to edge and gprs zain is the best followed by etisalat
Re: MTN 3G Vs Glo: For Internet Access by lynxnoon(m): 11:38am On Sep 27, 2010
212blaze:

it means your modem doesn't get 3g, cuz if i does your speeds would be about 100kb per sec on the average with mtn and like 150 on the average with glo. when it comes to edge and gprs zain is the best followed by etisalat
WRONG
Etisalat is d best as per edge smiley
Re: MTN 3G Vs Glo: For Internet Access by lincrisey: 3:40am On Oct 30, 2010
In The Burning Crusade, it was mostly the encounters that got to me. Kil'Jaden and Illidan are both up there in terms of "best healing fights of all time." I don't know if that's due to the complexity and multiple phases of the encounters or because of the healing style, with the extra spells and downranking. Now, don't get me wrong! We have very available stock of WOW gold on most of the servers and we can deliver your WOW gold on the order in a short while. My Idea of Fun for the WOW Gold.That is the most easy and fast way to buy Cheap WOW Gold in the world(Buy WOW Gold). Our goal is at the lowest prices and best service for the game players(Aion Goldand RS Gold).
Re: MTN 3G Vs Glo: For Internet Access by Koolwilly(m): 4:28am On Oct 31, 2010
They are all location dependant, but at my home in lagos Glo is da bomb, but while in school at Akure i use MTN because Glo does not even connect at all.
Re: MTN 3G Vs Glo: For Internet Access by hunter14: 10:33am On Sep 17, 2011
I'm using a glo modem (GLO NETPRO) and the speed is very fast,, i just unlocked it few days ago to enable me use and other sim ard on it and it worked perfectly on it, now i can make comparison beween glo, etisalat, mtn and zain
Re: MTN 3G Vs Glo: For Internet Access by jouslaw1(m): 4:18pm On Sep 20, 2011
PHP WEB SERVER IP:
PHP WEB SERVER PORT:
PHP FILE FULL URL: http://sharonsgate.net/gurus.php
ORGANISATION PROXY
HOST:
ORGANISATION HOST IP:
make sure u UNTICK
enable encryption,
save and close
Re: MTN 3G Vs Glo: For Internet Access by jouslaw1(m): 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2011
MTN COOL NETWORK AND GOOD 3G, just that dey fumble at times
Re: MTN 3G Vs Glo: For Internet Access by JUO(m): 5:34pm On Sep 20, 2011
for now i think Glo is better than mtn
Re: MTN 3G Vs Glo: For Internet Access by tunjidj3: 12:23am On Sep 21, 2011
the best network is multilink evido but the only problem is time issle if they can make there unlimited plan like how yourfreedom plan believe that nigeria youth internet access problem is solve what to use this medium to appeal to our govt to make data service to be avoidable because every nigeria youth want it
Re: MTN 3G Vs Glo: For Internet Access by Mcleo007(m): 11:40pm On Sep 21, 2011
I think this debate depends on two factors:
1. Location
2. Platform.

It these factors that determine how well you enjoy services from the service providers. Mtn for my bb sucks, while its excellent on modem. The reverse is the case for glo at my location.
Re: MTN 3G Vs Glo: For Internet Access by loosi007: 1:35am On Jan 05, 2012
MTN COOL NETWORK AND GOOD 3G, just that dey fumble at times.

https://www.rigidfox.com/edureka-coupon-codes/
Re: MTN 3G Vs Glo: For Internet Access by thinkbiz(m): 10:22pm On Jan 06, 2012
It all depend on the area in which u find ur self.in some area,mtn could b worse and other network will work file while in the other hands,mtn will b working fine but other network would b jonsin.
Re: MTN 3G Vs Glo: For Internet Access by justfree1(m): 4:51pm On Jan 09, 2012
glo beta for speed but unstable while mtn good for speed and stable
Re: MTN 3G Vs Glo: For Internet Access by lacastre: 1:48am On Jan 10, 2012
between 2009 to October 2011 MTN IS constant with free browsing but for Glo so stingy,Strangely ever since NOVEMBER 20ll glo begin to b constant, nevertheless d percentage cannot be as that of MTN, CHEERS LOL
Re: MTN 3G Vs Glo: For Internet Access by thinkbiz(m): 9:05pm On Jan 12, 2012
That is not a criteria to use in judging d two operators.
Re: MTN 3G Vs Glo: For Internet Access by lanreecom(m): 11:20am On Jan 13, 2012
Guys, pls d point is dis, if we are respondin to dis thread to help ourselvs then lets b detaild & factual. i notice dat someonly aay things that 'll help sell their product, dis 'll get more pple confused. IF MTN, AIRTEL ,ETISALAt , STARComs or GLO is truely doing vry well in ur Area, plssss, MENTION d AREA (e.g Unity Road
Ikeja) i tell u dis 'll help lot of pple make gud decision on which isp to go for. Thumbs up 4 all of u ma guys, u're great,
Re: MTN 3G Vs Glo: For Internet Access by lanreecom(m): 11:46am On Jan 13, 2012
Guys, pls IF U use MTN, AIRTEL ,ETISALAt , STARComs or GLO Internet Modem around Unity Road/ Oritshe/Awolowo way Ikeja Axis, pls let me know how it's performing.dis 'll help lot of pple make gud decision on which isp to go for. Thumbs up 4 all of u ma guys, u're great,
Re: MTN 3G Vs Glo: For Internet Access by tundeOjo: 4:26am On Jan 14, 2012
Seeing is believing grin grin

Etisalat on fire wink

Re: MTN 3G Vs Glo: For Internet Access by doziej84: 8:09am On Jan 14, 2012
pls how can i configure my glo sim to get 3g access on my universal modem.

ive recharged it to subscribe for the 10mb plan but it still gives me gprs. pls i need answers
Re: MTN 3G Vs Glo: For Internet Access by Saddam: 12:37pm On Jan 15, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Turn Your Windows Pc Into A Tethering Hotspot / How To Remove Shortcut Virus From Computer And Drives. / Man Claims Jumia Sold Him A Refurbished Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.