Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,685 members, 7,813,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

We Are Ready For War, If Buhari Dies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Ready For War, If Buhari Dies (4584 Views)

Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe / We Are Ready For War If Buhari Dies / "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Ready For War, If Buhari Dies by Lordwize(m): 7:06pm On May 02, 2017
By a Facebook user

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready For War, If Buhari Dies by Splinz(m): 7:13pm On May 02, 2017
Who are these fools? undecided

2 Likes

Re: We Are Ready For War, If Buhari Dies by omolami: 7:13pm On May 02, 2017
This is complete foolishness of the highest order. What is expect this bofoon to say is that the north will secede if buhari dies. No one will fight war with you but you can pull out of what is known as nigeria. That will sooth your desire.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Ready For War, If Buhari Dies by Lordwize(m): 7:22pm On May 02, 2017
This is the type of element, the police and the DSS are suppose to be going after. There are so many conspiracy theories of how the President was poisoned, going around in the northern Nigeria. Failing to understand that the man is old, death is inevitable and it can come at anytime.
God help Nigeria.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Ready For War, If Buhari Dies by micseyi(m): 7:28pm On May 02, 2017
I don't blame d Fura suckin demonic ¡mbecile...Dats what happens when you share a country with Degenerate illiterates.

Check out one of his post in January below

4 Likes

Re: We Are Ready For War, If Buhari Dies by AceRoyal: 7:29pm On May 02, 2017
This man is just fully expressing the mindset of the average Hausa/Fulani man.
This is a clear manifestation of what they are been fed by their leaders,especially their religious leaders.
Nigeria is on the verge of implosion except God intervenes.

Southerners up north should be careful.They will not differentiate if you are pro Buhari or not when the killing start.As long as you are a southerner, your life is at stake!

If you think the DSS or police will apprehend this man,you are sitting on a long thing!tongue

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Ready For War, If Buhari Dies by BENZINA(m): 7:31pm On May 02, 2017
Just imagine the kind of people we have been living with, if we say they derailed our progress they send herdsmen after us, mtcheeeew.

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready For War, If Buhari Dies by SweetJoystick(m): 7:31pm On May 02, 2017
cheesy if you see war, na you go first run. In fact you go pretend to be corpse

8 Likes

Re: We Are Ready For War, If Buhari Dies by Themonster: 7:35pm On May 02, 2017
these are fools some bastards expects me to share the same country with.

Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Ready For War, If Buhari Dies by hakeem4(m): 7:35pm On May 02, 2017
T
Re: We Are Ready For War, If Buhari Dies by chairman010: 7:35pm On May 02, 2017
go to school, they will not go meanwhile the police "will investigate" this as usual when it is THEM

2 Likes

Re: We Are Ready For War, If Buhari Dies by EternalTruths: 7:37pm On May 02, 2017
Buhari hurry up and meet your ancestors so that we can see this war selffff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Ready For War, If Buhari Dies by toltee4real: 7:40pm On May 02, 2017
Nothing go happen, MKO no die, did Nigeria seize to exist because of DAT

4 Likes

Re: We Are Ready For War, If Buhari Dies by chairman010: 7:42pm On May 02, 2017
what happened to the first one who said he will kill 200 people when buhari dies?

what are they still waiting for?

5 Likes

Re: We Are Ready For War, If Buhari Dies by HisSexcellency(m): 7:45pm On May 02, 2017
So for their mind now, na igbo and niger delta give buhari otapiapia chop

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Ready For War, If Buhari Dies by deedeedee1: 7:45pm On May 02, 2017
If war starts, i can assure you that the hausa/fulani will loose. Why?
(1) They have no access to sea to import weapon.
(2) Nigeria survives through only crude oil. It is what they can use to acquire weapons. And guess what people? The crude oil is located down south. I dont know what gives these people confidence though.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Ready For War, If Buhari Dies by maclatunji: 7:49pm On May 02, 2017
Splinz:
Who are these fools? undecided

They are as bad as people from the Southeast that spread news the man was dead while he was in London with all sorts of awful comments. Do these guys think people that love the President will not read their messages?

Extremists breed extremists and they should be addressed collectively.
Re: We Are Ready For War, If Buhari Dies by Young03(m): 7:51pm On May 02, 2017
Naivety

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready For War, If Buhari Dies by maclatunji: 7:53pm On May 02, 2017
AceRoyal:
This man is just fully expressing the mindset of the average Hausa/Fulani man.
This is a clear manifestation of what they are been fed by their leaders,especially their religious leaders.
Nigeria is on the verge of implosion except God intervenes.

Southerners up north should be careful.They will not differentiate if you are pro Buhari or not when the killing start.As long as you are a southerner, your life is at stake!

If you think the DSS or police will apprehend this man,you are sitting on a long thing!tongue

Actually, prior to GEJ's dirty tactics for the 2015 elections and the emergence of a provocative Iargely Igbo group of Internet users, I am sure people from the North had little interest in what happens with Igbos and the East.
Re: We Are Ready For War, If Buhari Dies by AceRoyal: 8:00pm On May 02, 2017
maclatunji:

Actually, prior to GEJ's dirty tactics for the 2015 elections and the emergence of a provocative Iargely Igbo group of Internet users, I am sure people from the North had little interest in what happens with Igbos and the East.
Stop this stup.id blame game.
Read Nigeria's history well!
Stop trying to twist things with your myopically hypocritical political sentiments!
angry

I don't usually do this but why do Muslims from the SW always like to butt lick the North?
Why trying to defend evil to the detriment of your conscience!
angry

tongue

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Are Ready For War, If Buhari Dies by maclatunji: 8:24pm On May 02, 2017
AceRoyal:

Stop this stup.id blame game.
Read Nigeria's history well!
Stop trying to twist things with myopically hypocritical political sentiments!
angry

I don't usually do this but why do Muslims from the SW always like to butt lick the North?
Why trying to defend evil to the detriment of your conscience!
angry

tongue

It is called being reasonable. Try it sometimes, it doesn't hurt.
Re: We Are Ready For War, If Buhari Dies by EternalTruths: 8:32pm On May 02, 2017
maclatunji:

They are as bad as people from the Southeast that spread news the man was dead while he was in London with all sorts of awful comments. Do these guys think people that love the President will not read their messages?

Extremists breed extremists and they should be addressed collectively.

Pls endeavor to lead the invasion of the East from the front and mark your presence with a white head banner.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Ready For War, If Buhari Dies by chairman010: 8:48pm On May 02, 2017
maclatunji:

bros, what's With you and the Igbo, why this extreme phobia, who stands to benefit most if buhari dies in office, do you really think Igbos are fools? it is only the Igbos who has stood in one place about buhari, we read your post about buhari when you thought he had died in London and how you quickly changed your tune when he came back again, do you even believe that buhari is even as dumb as you take him to be?
if you don't know that buhari have more respect for the Igbo than people like you then you are not worth this my effort to enlighten you here

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Ready For War, If Buhari Dies by SIRmanjar(m): 8:51pm On May 02, 2017
Hahahahahahahahaha! My yoruba brothers trying so hard to draw easterners ad southerners into dis beef..Ibos ad nigerdelta involving demselves will mark the end of Nigeria..So abeg make una carry una cross..Una shiit for church dey find who go pack una shiit.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Ready For War, If Buhari Dies by zionmade(m): 8:52pm On May 02, 2017
I only blame d brown roofians. They made these almajiris think they are anything. Brown roofians they have poo again time to clean up their nyash. Sarrki and d rest ur master have poo again come and lick it up.

7 Likes

Re: We Are Ready For War, If Buhari Dies by chijiblaze(m): 8:55pm On May 02, 2017
I wonder why he didn't include the Yorubas among the people to be killed.

4 Likes

Re: We Are Ready For War, If Buhari Dies by maclatunji: 9:00pm On May 02, 2017
chairman010:

bros, what's With you and the Igbo, why this extreme phobia, who stands to benefit most if buhari dies in office, do you really think Igbos are fools? it is only the Igbos who has stood in one place about buhari, we read your post about buhari when you thought he had died in London and how you quickly changed your tune when he came back again, do you even believe that buhari is even as dumb as you take him to be?
if you don't know that buhari have more respect for the Igbo than people like you then you are not worth this my effort to enlighten you here

Hahahahahaha, me thought he was dead in London? You must have me mistaken for IPOB sympathizers. Any reasonable person would have known that the man was alive then as he is now.

The question is not whether Buhari respects Igbos or not, it is whether enough Igbos will stop a good amount of you guys that are running about spewing a lot of nonsense.
Re: We Are Ready For War, If Buhari Dies by maclatunji: 9:02pm On May 02, 2017
EternalTruths:

Pls endeavor to lead the invasion of the East from the front and mark your presence with a white head banner.

LOL.

Tell this to war-mongering Nnamdi Kanu and his ill-advised and misinformed believers/followers.
Re: We Are Ready For War, If Buhari Dies by wristbangle: 9:03pm On May 02, 2017
Smh. In a sane environment, this man would have been charge for treason.

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready For War, If Buhari Dies by maclatunji: 9:06pm On May 02, 2017
wristbangle:
Smh. In a sane environment, this man would have been charge for treason.

Inciting violence seems more appropriate. What Sule Lamido is being charged for.

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready For War, If Buhari Dies by afonjadie: 9:42pm On May 02, 2017
Aliyu why don't you wait for him to die first, you might even die before him so exercise some level of patience, except you have plans to have him dead soon. Senseless Aboki like omenka grin

3 Likes

Re: We Are Ready For War, If Buhari Dies by Ukaegbuagbaieni: 9:44pm On May 02, 2017
grin Wetin concern me with nigeria news l am a Biafra

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Avoid Blood Shed On The 30th Of May. Pastor Humble Advises Osinbanjo / BREAKING: Dino Melaye Has Been Arrested By Police / DSS Suspends Staff For Social Media Post On Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.