Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

"Buhari's Health Is Not As Bad As It Is Perceived" - Aisha Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari's Health Is Not As Bad As It Is Perceived" - Aisha Buhari (37498 Views)

"I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande / Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina / Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari's Health Is Not As Bad As It Is Perceived" - Aisha Buhari by OdaNobunaga(m): 12:38am On May 03, 2017
grin grin grin. This place is really fun. grin

1 Like

Re: "Buhari's Health Is Not As Bad As It Is Perceived" - Aisha Buhari by delishpot: 12:41am On May 03, 2017
And amebos have been forcing Nigerians to fast and pray for him claiming he was on his deathbed. They should stop twisting story for his family jor
Re: "Buhari's Health Is Not As Bad As It Is Perceived" - Aisha Buhari by OdaNobunaga(m): 12:41am On May 03, 2017
Nesso:

Including the 40 and something other peeps dat liked his post

Na 70+ now cheesy
Re: "Buhari's Health Is Not As Bad As It Is Perceived" - Aisha Buhari by Aneedi: 1:31am On May 03, 2017
After the meetings, better drag him sharperly to the other room... But nack him small small because of his age
Re: "Buhari's Health Is Not As Bad As It Is Perceived" - Aisha Buhari by adimsmt: 2:00am On May 03, 2017
Specialspesh:
Wife of President Muhammadu Buhari, Mrs Aisha Buhari has finally broken her silence on the issue of her husband's health.

In a series of tweets on Tuesday, the first lady thanked Nigerians for their support, while assuring everyone that the president has not abandoned his responsibilities.

"I thank all Nigerians for their concern, love and prayers over my husband's health status. I wish to inform everyone that his health is not as bad as it's being perceived, Meanwhile he continues to carry out his responsibilities during this period. As it may come to your notice, he is meeting with Minister of Justice and GMD of NNPC this evening. Long Live Nigerians, Long Live Federal Republic of Nigeria" She tweeted.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/my-husbands-health-is-not-as-bad-as-it.html

Madam there is an easy way to stop the speculation, Mr president should just come out and tell Nigerians what is wrong with him,that is simple as ABCD and majority of Nigerians will understand.
Re: "Buhari's Health Is Not As Bad As It Is Perceived" - Aisha Buhari by Lexusgs430: 2:10am On May 03, 2017
Maybe he is still able to perform well in the 'other room'......
Re: "Buhari's Health Is Not As Bad As It Is Perceived" - Aisha Buhari by Asiwaju080: 4:04am On May 03, 2017
My president, u're Human being in nature and any sick being deserved to be prayed for for health. By the Power of the Almighty and Supreme God, u're healed and u will live to fulfill ur calling (Destiny), Amen

1 Like

Re: "Buhari's Health Is Not As Bad As It Is Perceived" - Aisha Buhari by samazeezat(m): 4:24am On May 03, 2017
sickness or death is not what a reasonable human being should wish his enemy talk less of the president. why can't we pray for the sicks after all , the power of life and death belongs to God.

May your family and mine experience whatever we wish Our President. Amen!
Re: "Buhari's Health Is Not As Bad As It Is Perceived" - Aisha Buhari by megafone: 4:48am On May 03, 2017
Mama, be sincere, baba still dey poke you? If yes, it's not as bad.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari's Health Is Not As Bad As It Is Perceived" - Aisha Buhari by Okudiover(m): 5:03am On May 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin If it is not as bad then tell us how bad so that we can stop speculating.
Re: "Buhari's Health Is Not As Bad As It Is Perceived" - Aisha Buhari by christopheredo: 5:52am On May 03, 2017
Only the picture evidence will prove you right.
Re: "Buhari's Health Is Not As Bad As It Is Perceived" - Aisha Buhari by Psoul(m): 5:59am On May 03, 2017
Is this the lie they have forced this woman to lie. They think we will buy this cheap lie the cabal are forcing this woman to sell to us.

Aisha, don't let dem drag you into this mess, keep telling us the truth we kw u of
Re: "Buhari's Health Is Not As Bad As It Is Perceived" - Aisha Buhari by DavidEsq(m): 6:28am On May 03, 2017
Igboesika:
Liar !. Any sickness that can make someone to stay indoors is not ordinary.
It is extraordinary grin
Re: "Buhari's Health Is Not As Bad As It Is Perceived" - Aisha Buhari by Bobby808: 6:33am On May 03, 2017
DropShot:

Frustrated soul, entry to lagoon is free.
Your body and your brain don damage because of pain. In other words he pain you well well.
Re: "Buhari's Health Is Not As Bad As It Is Perceived" - Aisha Buhari by tballeyy(m): 6:42am On May 03, 2017
DropShot:

Tell us the truth since you know better.

PMB will outlive many of you evil wishers.
u go be #1
Re: "Buhari's Health Is Not As Bad As It Is Perceived" - Aisha Buhari by netor63(m): 6:43am On May 03, 2017
Why can't our dear President resign and take good care of his health,as a good wife,that should be Aisha's advice to her beloved hussy
Re: "Buhari's Health Is Not As Bad As It Is Perceived" - Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 6:50am On May 03, 2017
Igboesika:
Liar !. Any sickness that can make someone to stay indoors is not ordinary.
And you don't think it could be precautionary? Stop being pessimistic guys, our President is ok.
Re: "Buhari's Health Is Not As Bad As It Is Perceived" - Aisha Buhari by opichika(m): 7:01am On May 03, 2017
see as hw first lady dey sweet am''she no won tell her husband to resign for beta of his health'''won see make her husband die ontop''woman why nah'''?ADVICE!!!
Re: "Buhari's Health Is Not As Bad As It Is Perceived" - Aisha Buhari by prince049(m): 7:15am On May 03, 2017
not as bad as percieved?? really
just incase you dont know, what is bad is bad and what is good is good there isnt any need for relativity on this issue. you should have know this by now as its a basis for understanding things.
Re: "Buhari's Health Is Not As Bad As It Is Perceived" - Aisha Buhari by Azam101: 7:20am On May 03, 2017
Themonster:
shatap you corrupt prostitute angry

nonsense useless product of rape by Buhari the useless gworo chewing terrorist vulture incompetent old hag vegetable burukutu drinking demon

nonsense!!!
Hmmm product of Broken marriage

1 Like

Re: "Buhari's Health Is Not As Bad As It Is Perceived" - Aisha Buhari by duketerry22(m): 7:49am On May 03, 2017
The President looks like a mere shadow of himself when GEJ assumed office he had black hair when he vacated he was sporting white hair all over not to talk of a man who's well into his years and should be on vacation somewhere relaxing with his grandchildren..ruling Nigeria isn't easy and the problems are what aggravated his health we know u don't wanna create panic but the time when people could be lied to is passed nobody is so gullible even lil kids know the writing on the wall... Kindly just advise him to rest and regain himself not to say he's meeting with anybody I can be sick and still someone can come meet me on the sick bed doesn't mean I'm alright...better now than later he has tried but it's okay nobody will hold it against him should he resign
Re: "Buhari's Health Is Not As Bad As It Is Perceived" - Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 8:15am On May 03, 2017
Themonster:
shatap you corrupt prostitute angry

nonsense useless product of rape by Buhari the useless gworo chewing terrorist vulture incompetent old hag vegetable burukutu drinking demon

nonsense!!!

Themonster, you are really monstrous.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari's Health Is Not As Bad As It Is Perceived" - Aisha Buhari by tydi(m): 8:29am On May 03, 2017
Themonster:
ayam not understanding undecided
Good morning. what are you not understanding?
Re: "Buhari's Health Is Not As Bad As It Is Perceived" - Aisha Buhari by abbaapple: 8:33am On May 03, 2017
Themonster:
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
come and beat me
same as ur ugly m*m
Re: "Buhari's Health Is Not As Bad As It Is Perceived" - Aisha Buhari by Willybos(m): 7:43pm On May 03, 2017
Themonster:
yes
and pure strong Catholic and apostolic cool
kno wander! I can c u resemble them that worship Mary(mother of Jesus)
Re: "Buhari's Health Is Not As Bad As It Is Perceived" - Aisha Buhari by Themonster: 8:24pm On May 03, 2017
Willybos:

kno wander! I can c u resemble them that worship Mary(mother of Jesus)
we adore and respect Mary just like you adore and respect your useless spineless criminal Obas grin

kiss the truth
Re: "Buhari's Health Is Not As Bad As It Is Perceived" - Aisha Buhari by Willybos(m): 5:53am On May 04, 2017
Themonster:
we adore and respect Mary just like you adore and respect your useless spineless criminal Obas grin

kiss the truth
But Nna, u kno try 4 ur self oooh..........
Re: "Buhari's Health Is Not As Bad As It Is Perceived" - Aisha Buhari by Themonster: 6:56am On May 04, 2017
[s]
Willybos:

But Nna, u kno try 4 ur self oooh..........
[/s]
Nonsense trash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Elections: EFCC Stopped From Probing Plane Loaded With Cash / South East Governors Create Security Network Called Ebubeagu / Sanwo-Olu Visits Survivors Of Ikoyi Building Collapse (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.