Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

I Am Crazy About This Car - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Am Crazy About This Car (3172 Views)

Isn't This Car Too Good For N1.3M? See Pictures! / Bronze 2010/11 Acura Zdx Toks . Complete Comfort Edition . This Car Is Mint / 2001 Nissan Sentra For Sale'' this car is sold!!!'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Crazy About This Car by olabola(f): 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2010
KINDLY CONTACT ME IF U HAVE THIS CAR FOR SALE. IT'S 2001 FORD FOCUS ZX3, I NEED IT FAST PLS

DROP A MESSAGE HERE OR EMAIL ANNBENSON2000@YAHOO.CO.UK

Re: I Am Crazy About This Car by Fhemmmy: 5:36pm On Jan 07, 2010
Because you know what you want and specific, we have put our resources together to find it for you at a cost that will not break the bank.

We take pride in what we sell and Pre-Order this baby for a simple cost of 1.2M Only.

We will not be undersold . . . . . . .

For more info and concerns . . . . .Femmmy.moto@gmail.com

Feed dem eyes on sample pix . . . . though this is Manual, we can get you Auto is that is what rock your world.

Re: I Am Crazy About This Car by platinumnk(f): 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2010
is for sale in uk or nigeria
Re: I Am Crazy About This Car by Fhemmmy: 5:38pm On Jan 07, 2010
More for dem eyes to behold

Re: I Am Crazy About This Car by madlady(f): 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2010
Lovely, I like this colour more than the bird yellow. smiley
Re: I Am Crazy About This Car by Fhemmmy: 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2010
madlady:

Lovely, I like this colour more than the bird yellow. smiley

Too many colors in the magical hat.
Re: I Am Crazy About This Car by olabola(f): 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2010
haba, fhemmmy. i am not crazy to that point of buying a focus for 1.2m. naija are opportunist, as u hear say i dey crazy for the price, na im make u sef give me crazy price. abeg get serious. search on craiglist.org or cars.com and see how much they are going for , then u will know that i know what i am saying. no be say i no know how to order car myself and take $1200 ship am to naija then clear am for port. i know wetin dey o
Re: I Am Crazy About This Car by Fhemmmy: 6:03pm On Jan 07, 2010
olabola:

haba, fhemmmy. i am not crazy to that point of buying a focus for 1.2m. naija are opportunist, as u hear say i dey crazy for the price, na im make u sef give me crazy price. abeg get serious. search on craiglist.org or cars.com and see how much they are going for , then u will know that i know what i am saying. no be say i no know how to order car myself and take $1200 ship am to naija then clear am for port. i know wetin dey o

Thanks for the comment.
Since you know wetin dey, have fun. . . . .
Good luck
Re: I Am Crazy About This Car by platinumnk(f): 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2010
1.2 is kinda high o . . those cars are not that much here. . embarassed
Re: I Am Crazy About This Car by Fhemmmy: 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2010
How much would you get a clean ZX3 Focus at your end?

I am always willing to negotiate, but some comments are turn off for me. . . . .such as people Nigerian being Opportunist, I am Fhemmmy and not just everyone else.

Anyhow, nice offering our service to the madam, and we wish her the best in her search
Re: I Am Crazy About This Car by platinumnk(f): 6:21pm On Jan 07, 2010
@ Poster-

If you have contacts inthe states they should be able to hassle you one for a good deal . .

I saw one on autotrader.com

it would be about 570k minus the shipping costs, but im sure u can bring the price down lower

Good luck! It is always good to research buying prices before purchasing . . no offense. wink

Re: I Am Crazy About This Car by ChiChi77: 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2010
Fhemmmy gives the best deals on NL (with German of course), u have to consider that he will purchase it, haul it to the port, ship it, clear it and at least get a little chewing gum money on top of it for his work. 1.2 Million with all the problems is not that bad. He is a straight forward business man. (consider the mileage as well, the lesser the mileage the more expensive the car) So a Ford with 150k miles will be way cheaper than a Ford Focus with 70k miles,

And be careful on purchasing a car on craigsglist, most of them are scammers.
Re: I Am Crazy About This Car by platinumnk(f): 6:29pm On Jan 07, 2010
Fhemmmy:

How much would you get a clean ZX3 Focus at your end?

I am always willing to negotiate, but some comments are turn off for me. . . . .such as people Nigerian being Opportunist, I am Fhemmmy and not just everyone else.

Anyhow, nice offering our service to the madam, and we wish her the best in her search

I feel you jare, but Ima be honest . .  1.2 or 8 thousand dollars is too much. minus shipping say 1500 , that leaves 6500, which is not even the worth here. 6500 can pull u an honda end of dicussion with about 100k miles which isnt so bad.  .

In the US, its not that hard to have a clean ford as many places cater straight to Ford, though I am not particular to them, (though I love that Fusion thingy. . . been thinking about getting an orange one  grin grin grin)

A trusted mechanic can check one out and all that jazz for less than 4000 plus the cost of the car, it would have rubbed me the wrong way when your price came that high. .

And as females, its hard for us to get fair service on automobiles . .  I hope you understand. .
Re: I Am Crazy About This Car by Fhemmmy: 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2010
platinumnk:

@ Poster-

If you have contacts inthe states they should be able to hassle you one for a good deal . .

I saw one on autotrader.com

it would be about 570k minus the shipping costs, but im sure u can bring the price down lower

Good luck! It is always good to research buying prices before purchasing . . no offense.  wink

There you go

$$3850 to buy = 600,600
$$1400 to ship = 218,400
Clearing           = 230K
Documentation and bank charges another = $$300 = 46,000

Add all that together = 1,095,000 - That is all based on your own figure Ma'am

Now where is my fat cuban Cigar
Re: I Am Crazy About This Car by Fhemmmy: 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2010
platinumnk:

I feel you jare, but Ima be honest . .  1.2 or 8 thousand dollars is too much. minus shipping say 1500 , that leaves 6500, which is not even the worth here. 6500 can pull u an honda end of dicussion with about 100k miles which isnt so bad.  .

In the US, its not that hard to have a clean ford as many places cater straight to Ford, though I am not particular to them, (though I love that Fusion thingy. . . been thinking about getting an orange one  grin grin grin)

A trusted mechanic can check one out and all that jazz for less than 4000 plus the cost of the car, it would have rubbed me the wrong way when your price came that high. .

And as females, its hard for us to get fair service on automobiles . .  I hope you understand. .

My sister, the last money that i changed on Tuesday was done for 155.5 Naira to 1$$ . . . . blame the govt and their policy or a nation that has nothing to offer the world than wahala and bombers . . . grin
Remember the car is bought and has to be moved from the dealers or sellers to the Port?
Remember paperwork has to be done and not for free.
At the end of the day, i will be investing into the deal and i have to make my profi
t.
Re: I Am Crazy About This Car by platinumnk(f): 6:35pm On Jan 07, 2010
Chi_Chi77:

Fhemmmy gives the best deals on NL (with German of course), u have to consider that he will purchase it, haul it to the port, ship it, clear it and at least get a little chewing gum money on top of it for his work. 1.2 Million with all the problems is not that bad. He is a straight forward business man.

Yeah ok . . .  shipping is that bad eh? Im sorry 8 thous is too much for a 2 thousand dollar car.  tongue

Fhemmmy:

There you go

$$3850 to buy = 600,600
$$1400 to ship = 218,400
Clearing           = 230K
Documentation and bank charges another = $$300 = 46,000

Add all that together = 1,095,000 - That is all based on your own figure Ma'am

Now where is my fat cuban Cigar

where would u buy that car for 3850? u no hassle well again?

I bought a top line car down from 12,500 to 8500, u tell me u buy that for 3850 na lie even with taxes . .  

oh well . .  shipping sucks, better carry my body too with all that money cheesy
Re: I Am Crazy About This Car by platinumnk(f): 6:38pm On Jan 07, 2010
Fhemmmy:

My sister, the last money that i changed on Tuesday was done for 155.5 Naira to 1$$ . . . . blame the govt and their policy or a nation that has nothing to offer the world than wahala and bombers . . . grin
Remember the car is bought and has to be moved from the dealers or sellers to the Port?
Remember paperwork has to be done and not for free.
At the end of the day, i will be investing into the deal and i have to make my profi
t.

chai! sad with all the wahalla I was expecting it to go back to 200 :1 tongue
Waiting on that day again grin
Re: I Am Crazy About This Car by Fhemmmy: 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2010
Lol . . . i have stated my piece, if the madam wanna negotiate, i am here, however, we need to do that maturely grin
Trust me, i know people work so hard for their money and we make sure we treat them right.

My clearing agent is in the house as well by the username AdexFem

I can offer to buy and ship only and the buyer clear . . . i am as open as open can be.

I just like respect cos i give respect.

Anyhow, more rides in the magical hat.
Re: I Am Crazy About This Car by ChiChi77: 6:50pm On Jan 07, 2010
Shipping and clearing is a burden. If u ship from California where I live, even if u buy a $1 car shipping is only done in containers from here and the cheapest is $1,900 by A&A International, so it is best to ship from the East coast to make it cheaper, via Ro Ro (if u can)

Then clearing is where 9ja makes their money, they will charge over $2,000 just to clear that $1 dollar car.

So If u buy that car in Amii and it cost $3,000 u can ride it and enjoy it, but that same $3,000 car if u want to ride it in Naija, u may have to shell out $7,000 due to other cost.

Unless u want to buy a cheaper Naija used car, and what u find is what u will get since there are no records to tell u how the seller has been maintaining it in Naija roads. grin
Re: I Am Crazy About This Car by Fhemmmy: 6:54pm On Jan 07, 2010
^^^ Please tell them
Re: I Am Crazy About This Car by platinumnk(f): 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2010
^^  great men I hear u . .  .

maybe when the Us invades Nigeria we will have cheaper shipping costs grin grin
Re: I Am Crazy About This Car by ChiChi77: 7:14pm On Jan 07, 2010
^^ It looks like it may happen, grin at the rate CNN and FOX News are fanning the flames of disgust against Nigeria,
Re: I Am Crazy About This Car by Fhemmmy: 7:49pm On Jan 07, 2010
Why call the son of man great, when i am just a clay in the hand of he that build. . . . .
Re: I Am Crazy About This Car by Fhemmmy: 7:49pm On Jan 07, 2010
Well blame the leaders and the idiot that was tired of life
Re: I Am Crazy About This Car by mindeh(f): 9:47pm On Jan 07, 2010
nice ride,nice colour.fantabulous

(1) (Reply)

Mazda6 2004 Model / Reg 08 Range Roversports & Toks Honda EOD 05 mod @ cheap rate / SOLD Brand Spanking New 2014 Range Rover Sports For Quick Sale SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.