Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua To Remain In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua To Remain In Nigeria (41753 Views)

Sowore To Remain In DSS Custody, Court Rules / Governor Wike To Remain In PDP As He Declares Support For Atiku / Femi Fani-Kayode Contracts T.B Joshua To Help Beg His Wife - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua To Remain In Nigeria by Erinz: 10:36am On May 03, 2017
One of d problems we have is islam, its depleting our oneness. See boko haram and fulanis killing day and nite notin has been done by dis govt to stop fulanis . We even spending huge money to curb boko haram.
I wonder y we were almagamated by dat stupid lord lugard.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua To Remain In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:39am On May 03, 2017
sarrki:
Why ?

For what ?

Of what benefit is it for the government?

dumbass, u knw d number of people that cum into d country on daily bases to attend his programme​

did u knw d amount of money those people used in purchasing good and lots of ways their presence brought to people

tho he's controversial which even makes him popular than he used to

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua To Remain In Nigeria by Kelvin1971(m): 10:39am On May 03, 2017
This lai Muhammad head no correct writing concern him with TB Joshua leaving Nigeria
Re: Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua To Remain In Nigeria by obailala(m): 10:40am On May 03, 2017
sarrki:
Why ?

For what ?

Do you know the thousands of foreigners that come to Nigeria weekly (with forex) to worship at the synagogue?

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua To Remain In Nigeria by dman4mdmoon(m): 10:41am On May 03, 2017
Amberon:
Keep quiet. No other pastor accounts for even one tenth of the tourism TB Joshua brings to Nigeria. Do you think any foreigner with their right mind will willingly come to Nigeria?

Keep shouting! If TB Joshua likes he can even move his church buildings to wherever he is going Nigeria will not feel his absence!
Re: Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua To Remain In Nigeria by yewawa: 10:45am On May 03, 2017
Why debating this.........God is still very much with us in Nigeria.Either in or out,God will never leave us in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua To Remain In Nigeria by Amberon: 10:47am On May 03, 2017
Nigeria is already feeling what his absence will do that is why the people who matter are trying to stop him from relocating. Keep saying meaningless thrash.
dman4mdmoon:

Keep shouting! If TB Joshua likes he can even move his church buildings to wherever he is going Nigeria will not feel his absence!

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua To Remain In Nigeria by NLandIsHypocrit: 10:47am On May 03, 2017
Do you see that this people are deliberately frustrating the efforts of it's citizens? They now wants dialogue after subjecting him to degrees of persecutions and that's how they'd keep frustrating those who has no intention or place to relocate. The zoo has fallen..... Ise!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua To Remain In Nigeria by Akinz0126(m): 10:48am On May 03, 2017
We are losing another investor .
Re: Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua To Remain In Nigeria by mu2sa2: 10:50am On May 03, 2017
Tofax:

these points of yours are not the reason he is relocating to Israel. The persecution is mainly from the Christian fold. The Same reason Pastor Chris Oyakhilome relocated to South Africa.
Thank you. Tb Joshua himself has been saying it, that fellow xtians are his problem. He even praised the late president shehu Musa yardua(emphasising that he was a muslim) for acknowledging him for the large numbers of tourists he is attracting to Nigeria. Even last week apostle suleiman blasted tb Joshua, saying he is "too small".
Re: Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua To Remain In Nigeria by dman4mdmoon(m): 10:56am On May 03, 2017
Amberon:
Nigeria is already feeling what his absence will do that is why the people who matter are trying to stop him from relocating. Keep saying meaningless thrash.

Who are the people that matter? So you don't matter? What a pity! Imagine your reasoning capacity. You and Lai Mohammed are the same though. Lai couldn't beg Erisco Foods when they threatened to shut down business, he is begging TB Joshua not to relocate. Well, Lai as a politician is only playing to the gallery. I repeat, TB Joshua can pack his load and go, heavens will not fall.
Re: Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua To Remain In Nigeria by Jmodel: 10:56am On May 03, 2017
Both lie Mohammed and tb Joshua no serious.
Who tb Joshua help.
Let him go and try his lawless acts in Israel
Yeye dey smell.
I can't believe the big mouth lie lie Mohammed can fall for such a cheap blackmail
Re: Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua To Remain In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:57am On May 03, 2017
Tofax:

these points of yours are not the reason he is relocating to Israel. The persecution is mainly from the Christian fold. The Same reason Pastor Chris Oyakhilome relocated to South Africa.
Nop it maybe they see d comin storms or God told them.
Re: Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua To Remain In Nigeria by Boleyndynasty2(f): 10:58am On May 03, 2017
sarrki:
Why ?

For what ?

you really don't know anything, this your question confirms alot about you.
Re: Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua To Remain In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:01am On May 03, 2017
Cjrane2:
TB Joshua always move when directed by the spirit of God.
He is on a missionary journey to create SCOAN in the holy land. I believe it is the best place to have such a great church for Christ.
did E confirmed it?
Re: Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua To Remain In Nigeria by Junior66(m): 11:01am On May 03, 2017
sarrki:
Why ?
For what ?
So you no even go school sef?
Re: Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua To Remain In Nigeria by ochoandy: 11:02am On May 03, 2017
It is well. angryIt is well.
Re: Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua To Remain In Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 11:03am On May 03, 2017
neocortex:

Please don't conflate issues, religious televisions has nothing to do with SA development,
that is a relic of the white men.
Besides, unemployment has continued to rise in SA year after year.

Religion has nothing to do with underdevelopment either.
Re: Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua To Remain In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:11am On May 03, 2017
Akinz0126:
We are losing another investor .
grin Kingdom business
Re: Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua To Remain In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:11am On May 03, 2017
undecided let him go.
Re: Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua To Remain In Nigeria by andyanders: 11:12am On May 03, 2017
sarrki:
Why ?

For what ?

Do you know the foreign exchange that the visit to Synagogue yields to this country? In fact, people do not know the importance of tourism to any country.It yields foreign exchange to that county. Prophet T.B. Joshua has attracted enough foreign exchange to Nigeria, West Africa and Africa as a whole.

If he takes his ministry out from this country, it is a very big loss to this country. We should all appreciate our own and know that we all should contribute positively in building this country. Prophet T.B. Joshua has done a lot to this country despite name calling upon his person and ministry.

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua To Remain In Nigeria by Godian45(m): 11:13am On May 03, 2017
This country is messed up.I hope God has not left us by taking one of his prophet away from us.some people are still thinking TB Joshua is joking,he recieved dis direction from God.I remembered going to synagogue in 2013 not DAT I had serious problems.I only went there to see things for my self.during prayer request I wrote "I want to study pharmacy Abu zaria".to God be the glory am a 300 level pharm student in Abu and d only admitted Igbo in my class.I hope to give my testimony very soon at scoan.God is alive

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua To Remain In Nigeria by neocortex: 11:14am On May 03, 2017
Acidosis:

Religion has nothing to do with underdevelopment either.

It is highly correlated with underdevelopment(both physical and mental).
Re: Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua To Remain In Nigeria by Urukpe: 11:16am On May 03, 2017
mansakhalifa:
@Kondomatic I was talking about the story that says the FG is pleading with the pastor to stay back in the country. Of course religious tourism is a major scam. There are other forms of tourism to exploit. So why waste our time?

Potential terrorist spotted
Re: Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua To Remain In Nigeria by Godhead4(m): 11:17am On May 03, 2017
dman4mdmoon:

I must quote you.. You're such a dumbass!
Re: Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua To Remain In Nigeria by Smooyis(m): 11:18am On May 03, 2017
Tbjoshua is a real man of God who will not go according to the dictates of the flesh in a sensitive matter such as this. If it's God's will, let His will be done.
Re: Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua To Remain In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:19am On May 03, 2017
Reinvented:
Truly a prophet is not known at home. Methink Pastor Chris has technically relocated to South Africa.
Shame on our leaders and their hating haters.

It has nothing to do with leaders, all Nigerians are involved.

Nigerians are very wicked people.

When they see you are doing well, even people you have never met and have never done any business with them will start planning your downfall so they can have a good laugh..

It starts with gossip and spreading falls rumours about you, your business and your source of income. They will say you use juju, that you steal peoples destiny, you steal at night, they will report you falsely to the community and the police.

Yet they have no single serious allegation..
Re: Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua To Remain In Nigeria by Omonigeriarere: 11:19am On May 03, 2017
sarrki:
Why ?

For what ?

Apart from his generosity to people irrespective of races and religion, a visit to the environment of Synagogue will open your eyes.

Nearly all structures have been buy off and converted to guest house/Hotels because of incessant visitation and attendance of programme by people both local and international.
Re: Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua To Remain In Nigeria by devour129: 11:20am On May 03, 2017
Tofax:

point of correction, they are relocating cos Nigerians are wiser . Truth be told there are a lot of pastors claiming to perform miracles nowadays so they no longer have monopoly to scams . In other words , maga no dey pay again so they are moving to fresh ground or blood. Let them all go so Nigerians can think for themselves and build their nation .
Re: Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua To Remain In Nigeria by Godhead4(m): 11:21am On May 03, 2017
Godian45:
This country is messed up.I hope God has not left us by taking one of his prophet away from us.some people are still thinking TB Joshua is joking,he recieved dis direction from God.I remembered going to synagogue in 2013 not DAT I had serious problems.I only went there to see things for my self.during prayer request I wrote "I want to study pharmacy Abu zaria".to God be the glory am a 300 level pharm student in Abu and d only admitted Igbo in my class.I hope to give my testimony very soon at scoan.God is alive

That place is a home of miracles ..
God is indeed alive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja / Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community / Governor Yahaya Bello Pictured With Crutches In Public Trying To Enter His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.