Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Amazing Cakes In Warri - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Amazing Cakes In Warri (872 Views)

Best Cakes In Onitsha, Anambra State / Guys Kill Gorilla In Warri, Pose With It After Roasting It On Fire (Photos) / Giftedhands Cakes In Kaduna! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Cakes In Warri by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 02, 2017
I bake a lot and have decided to share pictures of my cakes here.I bake and sell mostly uniced cakes and dessert cakes.

Most of my cakes and cupcakes are purchased by people who need cakes to be shared for their guests at a party without the extra decoration costs. Mothers who wish to have dessert items at home or even something sweet as an addition to their children's lunch boxes are also a fan of the plain cake. My best seller is my vanilla bundt cake which is light, fluffy and full of flavour but i also bake other types of cakes and i will upload pictures of them soon.

If you wish to purchase any cake you see on the thread, you can contact me on this No. 08134533792

1. Chocolate cupcake dusted with cocoa powder and a meringue garnish by the side

Re: Amazing Cakes In Warri by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 02, 2017
2. Black velvet cupcake with a simple dusting of icing sugar

Re: Amazing Cakes In Warri by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 02, 2017
worri babe what is amazing here, come chocolate royal you go see cake wey tall reach you undecided
Re: Amazing Cakes In Warri by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 02, 2017
grin angry sowi love jst kidding
Re: Amazing Cakes In Warri by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 02, 2017
3. Dessert square: Vanilla cake topped with thick rich chocolate ganache. Garnished with a whipped cream and cream fraiche rosette.

Re: Amazing Cakes In Warri by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 03, 2017
4. A moist chocolate cake with a light chocolate buttercream frosting.

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare Oha Soup / Can You Eat This Cake? / How To Make Fish Roll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.