Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,209 members, 7,867,519 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:38 PM

Love and respect her - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Love and respect her (409 Views)

PHOTOS: Heartbroken Girlfriend Pays Her Last Respect To Boyfriend / "Friendship & Respect" - Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva On Why They've Lasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love and respect her by Esemuze(m): 11:36pm On May 02, 2017
As I grow up,I watch my dad closely as she helps my mum in the kitchen sometimes to wash the dishes or slice the vegetable, or sometimes just eat the fried meat,I see my mum beam with so much smile whenever my dad is with her...this is an act I have learnt from my dad.our women are not our slaves,they are our helper... You complain that she looks ugly now,why won't she when the work load at home is much,all you do is set and cross your leg watching TV..when last did you take her out or buy her a gift? But you could buy the whole world for your mistress? All she desire is for you to appreciate her.tell her how Much you love and cherish her.... The woman makes the world a better place[b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

Jay Z And Beyoncé Welcome Twins / Ebonylifetv 4th Anniversary In Lekki (photos) / Make Free Cash Today With Your Android Phone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.